Thread: Are we in the Tribulation Period?

{>____<}

Question Are we in the Tribulation Period?

Apparently, President Obama is the Son of Satan and the door of salvation has been closed (excluding those who have been saved). According to this guy, the Tribulation Period has begun, due to the earthquake that hit Japan and Obama being the president of the USA.

All of this is Obama's doing. Ok.

Yea, but you think God caused the Japan Tsunami, so you are every bit as stupid. You are only making fun of yourself by posting this.

You think degrees matter when it comes to the fantasy that is religion?

I haven't believed in God, well ever. So what is God waiting for? Where's my earthquake, dammit.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Christianity…the belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie will grant you immortality, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can rid an evil embedded in mans soul because some rib woman was tricked into eating a magic apple by a talking snake…yeah makes perfect sense

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Yea, but you think God caused the Japan Tsunami, so you are every bit as stupid. You are only making fun of yourself by posting this.

You think degrees matter when it comes to the fantasy that is religion?

I haven't believed in God, well ever. So what is God waiting for? Where's my earthquake, dammit.
    Brock, I never stated that I agreed with him. Obviously, I don't believe him.

He says that President Obama is the Son of Satan, which I know is a complete falsehood. Obama is not a Muslim, he's a Christian. Second, he states that the door of salvation has been closed.

I'm having a difficult time believing him. He's pointing the finger at Obama stating that this is ALL HIS DOING, as if the man caused the earthquakes. Is he serious?!

Also, God is a fantasy. He's real. If you believe that Jesus existed, then you should believe that his father exists.

Somehow when I say things, you completely misinterpret me all the time. This is because you are an idiot.

I never said you agreed with him. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy you happen to share with this extremely confused individual. Saying Obama caused the earthquakes is every bit as stupid as saying God did.

Quoted by idiot:

"Also, God is a fantasy. He's real. If you believe that Jesus existed, then you should believe that his father exists."

Wait, what?

{>____<}

I never said you agreed with him. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy you happen to share with this extremely confused individual. Saying Obama caused the earthquakes is every bit as stupid as saying God did.
    But you believe I agreed with him, right?

I'm an idiot because you said, "Somehow when I say things, you completely misinterpret me all the time. This is because you are an idiot." It's you, Brock. It's all about you and what you believe and what you think is right. If people don't agree with you, then they're inferior in everyway, right?

I have my beliefs and you have yours. I believe in God, and you don't. That won't ruined my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    But you believe I agreed with him, right?

I'm an idiot because you said, "Somehow when I say things, you completely misinterpret me all the time. This is because you are an idiot." It's you, Brock. It's all about you and what you believe and what you think is right. If people don't agree with you, then they're inferior in everyway, right?

I have my beliefs and you have yours. I believe in God, and you don't. That won't ruined my day.
    No, I DON'T believe that you agreed with him. I got the general tone of your thread because unlike you, I am able to read words and digest the meanings behind them.

What you should believe in, is an English class. Every way is two words....and "That won't ruined my day."

C'mon son.

The ABBOTT

hahahahahahahahha! errrrbody got rep in this thread

except toa

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    Christianity…the belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie will grant you immortality, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can rid an evil embedded in mans soul because some rib woman was tricked into eating a magic apple by a talking snake…yeah makes perfect sense
    ahahahahahah

good post lol
    We do it for the people.

{>____<}

unlike you, I am able to read words and digest the meanings behind them.

C'mon son.
    I doubt that very seriously, you closet faggot. What a pathetic and crackerish way to try to put me down.

Come on, you closet faggot. You can say it! I know you want too!
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-17-2011 at 11:25 AM.

You have now called me a closet faggot 3 times in the last two posts. Often the largest homos of all project their insecurities on others. And I've seen your picture posing next to a geode that looked suspiciously like a large dick, and you look really really gay. You were so happy. I'm just sayin'.

I don't think we needed more evidence that religious people are irrational idiots, but thanks!

This is quite simply the pot calling the kettle black. As if one fantasy were any more ridiculous than the next.

lol