Thread: Adrian Peterson compares making 10 million dollars a year to.......

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Default Adrian Peterson compares making 10 million dollars a year to.......

-

I read what he said and i disagree but i see where he's coming from when he said the owners are being money hungry. I also think the NFL shouldn't add 2 more regular season games. The career of a NFL player doesn't last long anyway because of injuries and there's even been a few NFL players who have killed themselves because of their health.

adding 2 games is fucking retarded. going to 16 games may have been too much

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

adrian peterson is a moron, its not slavery it's just the fact that we as african americans only see a few ways out of poverty like sports, entertainment and music

this is the only reason why its purely relivent

-

LOL@you saying blacks only see their way outta poverty by playing sports and being rappers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with that. Adrian Peterson and the other dumb ass black NFL players would probably be working at McDonald's, Burger King, Walmart, selling drugs, robbing people if they wasn't playing football hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Remember that dumb ass black guy that plays for Pittsburgh Steelers said he was thinking about retiring when the league fined him this season for that rough helmet hit he did on a Cleveland Browns player? When my dad heard his comments, my dad said what else can his ass do making a lot of money besides playing football? LOL. My dad said i know he didn't finish college and he only went to college so he could play football so he could go to the NFL LOL.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-

What i said is funny but it's the truth hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad you agree with me Baraka Bombah.

I don't agree with you. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha

Wu Vatican

I did always see the nfl and nba somewhat like slavery in a sense. Superrich owners, all old white guys. All the coachs were white (not as bad anymore, but still majority). Most all the qbs were white; the "thinking mans positions". And all the "work-horse" positions were black. All do they is physical labor like slaves.

But realistically you make 10 million dollars a year and you chose to play it, could have easily chosen to be an engineer or something else using your brain.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

terrible comparison because they are getting paid.

People always like to over-dramatize things.

Just say the owners are greedy. Compare it to the struggles between owners and laborers and the unions.

But slavery? It's not slavery if you are not bound to it and you are getting paid. They are free to quit any time they want.

These men got free educations and are making alot of money as it is. They just want a bigger piece of an already huge and delicious pie.

and thats fine.

but don't compare yourself to actual slaves.

-

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.