Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the baby daddy

Default the baby daddy

just some questions to the men on the forum

1.have you ever dated a woman with a kid/ kids?
    2.if so how was the experience?
    3.was the baby daddy and asshole or was he cool with it?
    3.if so how did you handle him?

i wanna see the answers im gonna get here which will prove a theory im tryna work on

peace

Default Re: the baby daddy

Well I can't add much to that theory see as how I haven't. But my sister has a kid and the guys she dates don't seem to care too much about that daddy. but that's probably because she hasn't heard from him in almost 3 years too...
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Veteran Member

Chyeah I have dated a female with a seed she was beautiful but he was a byrd an use to talk shit behind myy back to her seed. So we got into it one night at the club an after that he stopped talkin cheap.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Veteran Member

I'm curious to find out what Gravey's theory is all about......

FRESH FISH

Yeah, peace.. I'm happily married to my soulmate, who has a son from a previous marriage..
    I aint gonna discuss my business, but lets just say there are no bad vibes on any angles.. My wifes 1st born emcees with us both, along with an 11 member deep click. We also have 2 sons together who are 4 & 7..
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    ( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter

i wanna see the answers im gonna get here which will prove a theory im tryna work on

peace
    my answers to your q's lord

1 - indeed
    2 - the experience was cool she had two of the beautifulest seeds and i would play with them like they was my baby sisters. the experience also made me feel like being a daddy is something that make god-body complete
    3 - her first baby daddy wasnt even around after her 1st daughter, 2nd daughter daddy was a good brother he was much older then her and would always give me dap whenever he would see me and still does. took care of his and i respected that and money respected that the mother of his seed wanted to be with me.
    4 - ^

peace and get at me grave.stay up nigga

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

-Yes, once, a Portugese girl with a 5 month old boy

-I fet great, like a father,I love kids

-I guess so cause otherwise he wouldn't have left the girl and his son.I don't think he knew about us tho, I never met him either.

-Myeah,never met him but the relationship didn't last that long cause the father didn't want his daughter to date a Belgian,so one day he kicked me out.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

No

Hot shit

Tha illest shit

Gangasth
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Mark, your sig pic. That black dude's smile resembles a camel. Sorry if you know that person it was just the first thing that came to mind. All you need to do is ps some slobber....jk

Anyway it takes a special kind of person to look after someone else's kid. I couldn't do it, but highly respect those that do because I come from that type of family and understand it first hand.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Mr Wuniverse

4.if so how did you handle him?

peace
    1 - I messed about wit a bitch wit a kid a lot, aye
    2 - it was just sex but the kid was a bit baffled I soon found out
    3 and 4 - he hated it but I wasnt the 1st, we never got on at all man, and Id be the same if a woman had men around my kids, on that note youd hink wed be cool, but nah, met a few times and I let it be known I wanted nuttin to do wit his son. A few times he phoned her up asking why the kid wanted to stay wit her more but when i confronted him over the phone myself he never said nuttin. After that all was cool but i binned her later anyhow coz I found some asian persuasion.

Lookin back, the kid never really affected me and her, but I regret bangin her for many a reason and now we hate each others guts as well. She hates me more but thats the same wit any woman ive dumped so fuck it So, no sumtin Id recommend man.

Something to hink about as well is, if I ever start a proper relationship I couldnt if she had kids. Ive never been down wit startin a family n shit later in life on top of sopmething thats already in progress know? I mean, sounds harsh on the kids n shit, but I wouldnt wanna father another fathers seeds. Just no me man. Diff if you taking some1 in who has no family and has a hard life, offering them 1, but I dont even know if Id do that, fact I wouldnt man. Just me though. Peace.
    Peace!

wow..suprisingly opposite of what i thought,ill be back to elaborate more

Veteran Member

wow..suprisingly opposite of what i thought,ill be back to elaborate more
    LOL.....I'm curious Grave.....

Oztradamus

peace
    1. Yes, currently with her..

2. It's no so bad, at first I was hesitant to date a woman with a child, but I got over it, nobody is perfect. She was just too cool, funny, intelligent & beautiful to pass up, I didn't want to deal with the What If... later in life..

3. Never in the picture..All I know is that he's a Wu fan LOL

4. Read the above.. But If it ever came down to that, she said not to worry, I can take him on easily LOL..

Dating a woman with a kid, is not for everybody I guess.. It takes a much more mature person in my opinion.. T

I've dated a woman who has two children. I had nothing but respect and admiration for her, but it inevitably had to end because she was married. The husband understood what was going on indirectly (lack of intimacy, staying out late and so on). He was very honorable to her, and was patient in his efforts to work through. They went to marriage counseling. In the end, the guilt was overbearing and inevitably pulled us apart. She went back to her husband. I went to feeling like a home wrecker with no morals. I guess we cut out before it truly effected her kids.

ok...some good answers here

now to my point

well its like this,My cousin is dating a girl with 2 kids,she is mad cool,real down to earth and shit..a real keeper and all and the kids seem to love him alot to a point where they are calling him daddy and all that shit,he has been with her for the past 1 year with no problems and had never met the baby daddy because he is a loser scumbag that dont wanna take care of his responsibilities

Now heres the deal,tell me why after a year,this cat was able to get my cousins girls number and he has been calling talking shit,i mean this herb who has never put a dime onto those kids is now talking about he gonna murk anyone that goes around his kids and all that...so my cousin decided to take the more polite route about shit and got on the phone with duke and told him straight up "yo,i got no problem with u wanting to be around ya kids..just make sure that you take care of em in the process",now tell me why the oldest daughter got on the phone with this cat and he promised her a bike and ALL kinds of shit,talking about he was gonna come see her for a birthday and all that,now mind you,this is a lil ass kid who has only seen her real dad for a few months before he ditched so she was hyped about that shit seriously anticipating all the promises the scumbag had made and when her birthday hit,he didnt arrive and no bike was there,for 3 months again ..he stopped calling

now this cat mind you is outta town in another state,the reason why she moved from him was that he was beating her senseless,taking her work money and smoking crack with that shit...her family even told me that at one point,he tried to set her on fire and burn her alive and shit,basically,ol boy is a nutcase...so once my cousin found out,he decided to be moire careful and when dude started calling again,he started talking all this shit about he gonna track em down and murk people,.basically...he is coming with heat..from then onwards,its been pathetic bullshit from this guy,he has been calling day by day with stupid threats and all that crap,heres another very sick thing about this guy,he started going with her when she was 14 and he was 24,that faggot should be doing jailtime for that shit but she aint have no kind of family to give a fuck like that and shit...

now why i asked this was to find out if most of these baby daddy cats is like that because i think shit like that is the most pathetic stuff ever,if you cant be a man,dont get mad when someone else steps up and does it,if a girl dont want u,let go and best believe we waiting for his ass,cause word on the street is that he is in town looking for my cousin and his fam,....we will be patiently waiting for his old ass...who knows,he might just be the one getting set on fire and get a taste of the medicine he tried to inflict