Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: illuminati media (games , songs , movies)

Texx Mars is on some christian shit. Its horrible. Dude can see but he can't see.smh. I watched the whole series of video I posted up with Freeman and it was just silly with it when Mars was speaking.Good thing Freeman was there to keep things on point.Freeman even had to check Texx once on part 4 0r 5 maybe , it was funny as hell.

Freeman is a cool cat. He doesn't hold much bias as far as I have seen.He just lays it all out there for you in a real direct way.

http://freemantv.com/

yeah i dont see the pro christian viewpoint of texe marrs and others, as their research must have taken them, beyond/against their belief system. he does provide decent information tho.. cant listen to him much tho..

freeman is sick.. he needs to do more shows/updates
    peace

Sun Cycles

The Sun is a massively powerful symbol to the elite going back thousands and thousands of years. In ancient times, even to the average John working on a farm, the Sun was a force to be worshipped. Within its monthly and yearly cycles, he would grow crops during its height, harvest as it weakened and take shelter during the lowest point of its strength.

But there was then and has always been more to the sun than just an energy source from which abundance can be given. Its many sub-cycles that the average un-educated man or woman in the street is unaware of, its relationship with the other planets of the universe and the effects on the gravity and polarity and magnetics of our own planet, especially in relation with our Moon (another massive Illuminati symbol). Certain words and phrases such as Summer, sun-set, ‘father and son’ actually originate from the knowledge and worship of this ‘Energy Source’.

To those who wrote ancient texts, such as the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayan, Babylonian, Incas and Aztecs, the powerfully esoteric knowledge of this was obviously mainstream and much of this knowledge has only come back to us again through science within recent times. However, when you follow back the royal aristocratic bloodlines and their offshoot rulers, you can see that they have carried this knowledge and their adopted symbolism for it, through to the modern day going back to those ancient times.

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 04-15-2011 at 10:12 AM.

(Bank of Estonia)

I just now got curious what would happen if I entered a certain URL in my browser and look what happened. I found this shit ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF!!!!

I was thinking of my life here so far and I entered this shit and look at this

CARBON ALL UP IN THIS BITCH!!!! WHAAAT!!!!!???!!!!

Winged Solar Disk

This is a form that the god Horus Behudety (Horus of Edfu) takes in his battles with Seth. The god Thoth used his magic to turn Horus into a sun-disk with splendid outstretched wings. The goddesses Nekhbet and Uazet in the form of uraeus snakes joined him at his side.

The Fascism Diagram

The symbol of the Fasci comprises of many sticks or rods (symbolic of industries, people, nations or societies etc) being tied together. The theme being that one stick alone can be easily snapped, but many tied together tightly are unbreakable and that true strength (economically, socially, politically etc.) can be gleaned from a united nation (such as Nazi Germany) or several nations (such as the U.N. and/or the E.U.).

The symbol is incomplete however, without an axe head at the top, symbolising the elite group in control of the united power, traditionally coming in the form of a fascist dictator(ship). This is where the term Axis power emerged from during WW2. In other words the true strength (of the elite) is to have the many groups tied together in bondage with a single centralised power ruling over them (be it globally or nationally).

(flag of Ecuador)

(an American dime)

good post, Fatal ^ !!

The Eternal Flame

Throughout history you will find this symbol being used. This symbol more often than not represents the possession of knowledge. (i.e. the celebration of those who are in possession of the knowledge and their power over those who aren't). The flaming torch being all illuminating, with knowledge represented by the fire

Type illuminati backwards .com and it will redirect u to nsa.gov.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post

check my avatar,. its the same symbol. but my pic is off a sun off of SOHO, and was a pic taken from a nasa orbiting satelite ( many other car manufacturers use it aswell)
    the original glyph, of the waings and the red disk, ive researhed it for a while,. it can either be the symbol of those who seeded us,. or those who grafted us... (the symbols been found in numerous ancient civilsations)

peace

grafted....meaning not of the original.

there is also some subliminal about the illuminati on the show the boondocks look for the ones pertaining to bullshit entertainment television (B.E.T)

wow who is healer/monster? They got some ill flyers/ I like the first one with the hands crossed to salute.

edit - I just googled this band.