Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: illuminati media (games , songs , movies)

yall believe this junk ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    yall believe this junk ?
    Nobody's asked you to believe it; yet you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this right here takes the cake

DISNEY IN FULL EFFECT

peep that eye chart.

lmfao

dude that video is ridiculous

he says some ancient dude wanted a united one world government but God interveined and made people speak a different language so they had to move to other countries

also said masonees have sexual intiation cermonies and that the reason buildings today are shaped like cocks

and thats just a few mins in. lol how can anyone believe this rubbish

he says some ancient dude wanted a united one world government but God interveined and made people speak a different language so they had to move to other countries

also said masonees have sexual intiation cermonies and that the reason buildings today are shaped like cocks

why not ask walt disneys company.. or lucas arts why they choose symbols, images, naked pictures in their movies and cartoons..

thats just the 1st step.. when u have seen 1st hand..
    real life pussy shots. in who framed roger rabbit..
    when you see subliminals,.
    when you realise what the word princess is..
    or see the huge dildo on the front of the little mermaid dvd cover.

maybe you can climb steps. but at this moment

they got your mind body and soul.

yeah they stole my soul because disney put the word sex in one of their films

next step... world domination!

think everyone who believes in this needs to get a grip

wouldnt mind debating this if you had something interesting for me to look into, and not just pictures of jay z making hand signs and pictures of eyes

lol walt disney / movies, is one side of many sides.. look into corporate logo's, the meanings,. the symbols, what the resonate..

if you want to debate this.. look through the information.. videos and articles provided.. check out the black swan decoded thread..

but research is whats needed, ancient cultures, history, alternate history (not funded by rothschilds) maybe take it on a step too, flouride,msg,mercury,chemtrails.. on and
    on.. if they can fuck with you physically, they got your body.. the drugs they use in foods and vaccines.. they control minds, and bodies..
    and i have no doubt, they can collect energy, that we produce naturally.
    keep people negative and shopping is the mantra.

but i know thats all way to deep for you at the moment,
    please go back to the start of the thread,, check the jewels dropped.

sorry last lil point.. you proberly laughed at world domination.. and putting disney in the same sentance( you did this .. not me.. i dont give a fuck atall about any of this,. i pay no attention to pop culture)

during ww2, hitler realised, disney used cartoons for the us govt, lol and donald duck got the us citizens to pay their tax's ( easy enough to find the actual cartoon on google) so hitler, made propaganda videos.. with disney.. lol you must have seen donald duck with the nazi bow tie cartoon?

classic shit..

when you really link the dots ( it requires your right hemisphere to be working, but as i said earlier in a post.. english language disconnects you from that 'data' reality needs for balance) its easy to spot.. but due to the way people are dumbed down, people only remember materialistic left brain joys..

belief systems suck ass too.. editing the 30 fps our eyes get down to 8frames per second..

disconnecting from belief structures is the only way to, look at information subjectivly.
    and really

any fucking naked woman,, sexual imagery in kids cartoons should set alarm bells ringing..
    if it doesnt.. then u would say stupid shit like.. disney and world domination..not realising, the blissful world you life in.

peace and blessings.
    Last edited by soul controller; 06-30-2011 at 05:51 AM.

the buildings shaped like 'cocks' have you ever noticed, right next to the cock building is a pool of water.. and a building that has a huge dome

wonder what that means??

ok i cant leave it like that.. i think ill confuse u..

you have obelisks. (that represent? egypt.. and taken from egypt)
    the obelisk, is a phallic symbol.. (which rep's male energy)
    are always next a lake or pool of water, with a dome..

now.. what do u think that rep's?

check every capital with a obelisk stolen from khemet..

or even wanna be obelisks like canary wharf

ive seen a few of these "hidden signs" videos. so lets ask a simple question, if they were involved with this illumati, what does this achieve? a few hidden symbols wil take over the masses mind?? what ??

on the donald duck, ive never heard of this. but from what you said, it sounds like donald duck was a cartoon and the writers put in a line about paying taxes (a writer putting his own opinions in his show is pretty much is a given for 99% of anything). hitler helping out with donald duck cartoons just sounds silly as hell if he just put a tie on him. wow, a nazi tie, hitler strengthed his war effort with that one

what you talking about our eyes see at 30fps but we're only seeing 8 ???

as for naked women in kids shows. so fuck its the writers not the illuminati

and please what are you talking about with words and our right hemisphere? "the english language disconnects us from the data reality needs for balance" - what does even mean ?? and are you trying to say the illuminati made up the english language as tool to dumb us down ????

i think ur a dumbass kid (hope ur a kid, pretty odd for a grown man to be beliving this stuff) who gives the government too much credit. u really think 5 people sat down in 2,000 years ago and planned all this out?

i will go back to the start of this thread and have a look (swear to god if its just symbols from hollywood movies...) but please post a couple of videos which u think has the best proof for all this stuff ur saying so i can see what u are forming your opnions from

okay there were like posts of video games and cartoons and movies with hidden signs

didnt expect that....

you know i cant be bothered talking about this. literally some of the dumbest ideas ive ever heard in here

oh and ill just say one thing, cos ive seen a bunch of times where people are posting 'proof' of illumanti by showing movies/cartoons which are TALKING ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI. you know the illumanti is a pretty popular rumour and just because a show has illumnati doesnt mean theyre part of it. like ive people saying assassins creed is illumanti lol, or that nicolas cage movie National treasure (itsabout ancient history ffs)

im out

lol dumb ass kid.,, nah dude

i just been researching for over ten years..

but i can tell from ur mind frame.. you got ur set beliefs..

and your very dummed down.

so i leave it at that.

work out, the benefits of the right hemisphere and the benefits of the left hemisphere of the brain..

english dumbed down.. ooo you might actually be getting somewhere now

i think its best if you stay out of this thread, only cos.. you cant see whats blatently infront of you,. or do any proper research.. videos wont show shit. read books, look at when and where they was formed.. what they have become, and whatfamilies are involved..

then see what those families are in charge of today.
    its not fuckin hard work. but it does make you question ur belief systems, and what u idolise..
    most people will never wake up, or realise.

30fps but only seeing 8.

this is how.. your eyes. recieve data at about 30-34 frames per second.
    your brain decodes that shit, it goes through your belief structures, narrowing the data down to 8frames per second..
    that data you see, is based on your beliefs,. (to proove this.. talk with your friends about an event that you have all witnessed.. check everyones version of events)

science prooves this.. but
    anyway.

im just a young 33 year old kid.

instead of bitching and moaning
    do some research

reading posts on wu corp. or videos.. aint gonna teach u anything.. especially if u just watch a few mins

you need to start at basic levels.
    learn the history of the illuminati.. fuck the modern day..
    start at the beginning.. or nothing will make sense.

lol its the writers.. not the people who own the same corporations, or have the same goals and ideas..
    its everywhere in pop culture.. but its the writers LOL

lol on donald duck. you clearly have no fucking idea what your on about.

walt disney made propaganda videos for hitler.. and for the usa govts..
    lol at put a tie on him..

im done with this fool.

you have no idea what ur on about, your not gonna research,
    so.. theirs no point.

just look up the shit mentioned.

even look at the dildo on the little mermaid cover..
    fuck.. buy it for your daughter/neice
    ahh i mean for ur princess..

u know princess' have no mothers?

think im going way over your head again :S

wait a minute... i actually think youre right on this one lol

i just searched the little mermaid on google and there is a dildo on the front cover

well that does it, im now a believer

and get out with the "youre to blind to see it" trash

ive researched some stuff about this. i believe the us government played some part or had knowledge in 9/11. i read a lot and watched a lot on that and so many things just do not add up so i am dubius over that event. but for this literally all youve shown is pictures of eyes and pyramids in cartoons and video games. yeah that sounds legit

what u mean "i might be getting somewhere" with the english thijng??? what do u mean?? do u seriously believe the illuminated made the english language? then filtered the language to make us into zombies? what the fuck are u saying ???

well i did just say i never heard of the donald duck thing

obviously people in charge today are gonna have links to powerful people in the past. ever heard of a bloodline ?

what the fuck are u talkjing about with the frames for second shit?!?! " the data we see is based on our beliefs" what???? you know maybe our eyes just work a certain way, they can only see so much and only so much registers with our brain. i think that makes more sense than the illuminati controlling our eyesight.........

and get out with the "youre to blind to see it" trash

ive researched some stuff about this. i believe the us government played some part or had knowledge in 9/11. i read a lot and watched a lot on that and so many things just do not add up so i am dubius over that event. but for this literally all youve shown is pictures of eyes and pyramids in cartoons and video games. yeah that sounds legit

what u mean "i might be getting somewhere" with the english thijng??? what do u mean?? do u seriously believe the illuminated made the english language? then filtered the language to make us into zombies? what the fuck are u saying ???

well i did just say i never heard of the donald duck thing

obviously people in charge today are gonna have links to powerful people in the past. ever heard of a bloodline ?

what the fuck are u talking about with the frames for second shit?!?! " the data we see is based on our beliefs" what???? you know maybe our eyes just work a certain way, they can only see so much and only so much registers with our brain. i think that makes more sense than the illuminati controlling our eyesight.........
    The frames per second concept is based on the study of how our minds work in correlation to what we have seen. It is a technology Occult groups use to put messages or symbols in your mind subliminally; they do it, because it works. I'd suggest you do research on it if you want to know more.

I disagree with the insult made, I don't think you're dumbed down. You sound like an intelligent person that has yet to see sufficient proof. The thing is this, there is no official source that's going to say "THEY'RE THE ILLUMINATI!!!" nor Illuminati Groups that will have memos that say "Here is our Illuminati agenda" LOL. The problem is that they are secret society for a reason. If they were in plain view they would be easy to stop, no?

And having their hands in so many groups of world elite business people and statesmen, no one single group has ALL the answers. They operate individually so they will/should have no knowledge of how another group was involved or what the other group did. You will essentially have to take a bigger picture view on a national and world scale and make your own determinations as to "what is what".

The reason the argument is so convulted
    is because there are so many elements (ie groups) involved so it is confusing for many. There is no simple answer to what your asking, and you can't learn it in 5 minutes. I'd say the best way to root a stronger concept is to start with MONEY. Start with a study on US Currency. You'll see when we stopped using the Gold Standard (gold USED to support our dollar bills).You'll also see when the Federal Reserve was created. Dig further and you'll see who created the first federal reserve bank.

Keep digging you'll discover how much money the bank founding family has and why he/they are not on Forbes all the time as the richest man despite being worth over 700 TRILLION dollars and OWNING FORBES and other MEDIA. You'll discover how they amassed such fortunes and what happened when the US kicked out the Federal Reserve many times after each charter expired. You'll also see how the Federal Reserve's charter was re-instated (by force).

^That's more clue than anyone can intelligently give you. I'm not gonna give you the answer, because it is not a simple one. You can look this up from reliable sources yourself, but try youtube. There are intelligent documentaries there.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.