Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: illuminati media (games , songs , movies)

aplogises to fresh for my rudeness..

it came across to me his mind was set, and he was here to cause arguments rather than contribute to the thread,.

I think its really hard, to disconnect from the reality thats played out, when you have achieved a degree level of education, as the left hemisphere and language set, the rules. the knowledge is withing the language, so however well you master the language ( in your degree/academic studies) in what ever subject,. its all left brain driven,. where, hierachiel structure, logic, reptition/ritualistic behaviour( doing the certian things at certian times/days, habits) control thoughts and reality..

You asked if english was dumbed down? yes,. very much so, it takes words from other languages(right brain languages) so many words have dissapeared,. lost meaning, to be reborn with new meaning,.
    if you was chatting legalese/or understood it.. which is english, but the words have a next meaning,. then i guess you could see where im coming from..

its not only the english language,. its the culture, and the way control is given,. childrens belief structures are built on experiances from 0-7 years old.

UN and nato, have both given english reading material to middle eastern/african children, using weapons, guns, knives, sex, violence, as ways to learn their abc;s
    instead of apple bat car, they was getting axe, bomb, i cant even recall what C was :S bleh..

the world is alot more fucked up, than what the theatrical version played out on everyones tv sets..

if you do want to research this properly.. then i wish you good luck,

But coming into a thread, when you have very little understanding of the themes the elite use,.

none of this will make sense.. unless its blatently pointed out.. then it will just be like. huh wtf.. like the dildo.. or real life pussy lips on jessica rabbit, when shes sitting down.. or in who framed roger rabbit.. when jessica and roger are chatting, theirs an apartment block behind them.. where one of the windows is a couple making out.. naked again.. ;/

you saw the sex, thing in lion king.. how about when the coconuts fall and the lady lion. lol wtf lady lion. catchs the 3 coconuts.. one in each hand.. then one lands inbetween her legs... check her facial expression.. :S

shits fucked up...

I would say modern day 'illuminati' hench men are.. those mp's bankers, ngo's corporate heads presidents who are all CFR members,. or royal society members,. council of nice members..trilateral commission etc etc.. the main i guess would be attending bilderberger events.. i can post this years list if you like..

but.. that doesnt contain everyone..

im sure theirs way more people behind the scenes.. and on various levels.. just to do world wide chem trail spraying.. is a huge operation..
    as rza said.. theirs many groups..

Peace.

Put this address bar and see where it takes you. LOL
    itanimulli.org (illuminati spelled backwards)
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

I wanna be absolutely clear when I say that I am not sharing these links and videos and discussion to save anybody.There is nothing to save you from.I'm not warning anybody or any of that lame shit. You CAN NOT STOP the NWO.I REPEAT , YOU CAN NOT STOP THE NWO.

I am more or less praising the ancient mysteries.The ancient knowledge.

These ppl are building a great society that some might see wrong but there are always two sides to a book.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I wanna be absolutely clear when I say that I am not sharing these links and videos and discussion to save anybody.There is nothing to save you from.I'm not warning anybody or any of that lame shit. You CAN NOT STOP the NWO.I REPEAT , YOU CAN NOT STOP THE NWO.

These ppl are building a great society that some might see wrong but there are always two sides to a book.
    ..of slaves. The way slaves were used to build the Pyramids.

But it's for the greater good of the Elite. So it's OK!!!

Part 1. The Illuminati, a brief History 1/4

Cont: Part 1 (2/4)

Cont: Part 1 (3/4)

Cont: Part 1 (4/4)

I'm not gonna hate the Elite.

yo! I was in gen chat and seen this thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109380

i watched the vid and look what I found

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

If I had no kind of calling to these ancient mysteries then I suppose I would feel duped by it all but since I was a child I was all off into this stuff because it just called to me somehow. My library records can show that. I been chasing this dragon all my life so far.

That Man Over There Ron Paul 2012's Avatar

Don't you all wish The Great Danes lips were not sealed. That guy would tell you why having one world government is good for all. He would show you evidence of your ignorance on this subject. he would applaud this 'whats his name' for using commonsense, to dictate his views on conspiracies. mind you this, he would type it all in code hidden in the guise of some anime. Is it any different then what your doing; you know, putting meaning were there is none. I rather like all the skepticism, its only a natural part of the human experiences. Sometimes though. Truth is stranger then fiction, one must be able to except the most mundane answer. If not one lacks commonsense.

That is all i will fade away back to my cell, before the hounds get here.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

yeah ,LOL ,in the ducktales video I posted .... they aren't doing anything but just joking around when they have an eye chart read"ask about illuminati" hahahahaha

they just playing with the kids. lil kids watching duck tales getting randomly fucked with by rouge writers that take their orders from NO ONE aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Nothing is going on here ppl.we came from nothing and we just happen to evolve on our own and all the technology we have is because of trial and error ....

we exist in this solar system ALL ALONE and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is going on as far as ppl who control the world

we only have wars for NO REASON at all

LOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Peace Inf

i understand where you coming from. but i dont see the elite, and the ancient cultures as the same thing.. they might practise similar things,. but their knowledge is not the same knowledge.. its not used for the same purposes..

to my knowledge ancient cultures resonated in the glory and positiveness of the universe,. the elite, use negative energies, to get their 'power'

they use the same symbolry.. but its not the same ideal, or the same people..

research ive checked out on dna, and types of humans, ancient cultures stories on how and where they was seeded from.. theirs over 50 species :S most come from orion/sirius as you know,..

the ancient civilisations gave respect to where they came from..(the area where the mayans/khemetians/dogon tribe say they come from modern science calls, the cradle of civilisation/where stars are born)

I agree theirs 2 sides to a book,. but everything the elite worship, is a much more negative tone, than the civilisations they stole their ideology/relics from
    the people in charge now.. will not ever control, humanity. the nwo will not suceed,. ,. they can clone,gmo dumbed down, vaccinated with poisons..

those things do not build better societies,. they build prisons..

the ancient cultures lived way more free than we do now..
    grrr i need to do that thread i keep chatting about.. its on freedom.. or being free.. cant think of a title :s

i dont think anyone is saving anyone..
    we're all one..
    experiacing the same reality.. just differant expressions of it.

real life is not real at all..

just the manipulation of this reality..
    using dmt/lsd/ayuascha is like tuning your antenna in to higher senses..

im sharing these links, cos its funny as fuck.. lifes an illusion. everything in an illusion should be loved fully.

how can you hate an illusion?

finally.. lol.. the illuminati are just us.,, manifestations of human consciousness, made physical due to humanity needing to be controlled..

times are changing..

really good alan watt radio interview http://youtu.be/Qlr0qf0eTHU
    peace

The ABBOTT

i think INf fails to realize he is a victim of this shit too. the benefits of the new world being created is reserved for a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

What he means is you cannot fight it, it is evolution. The one world government is a product of Homo-Sapiens -> to Homo-Empathicus. We are becoming a much more intricately woven society. Economic change, brings social change. Social change, brings political change. The more we connect and interact with one another; The closer we get to understanding one another. Wanting each other to have equal rights is part of that; So laws are made, (ICC) with no strong unity to govern them (UN) they become useless. allowing crimes against humanity to persist, (North Korea) and those responsible go free. (Dalai Lama) Instead of fighting it, join the discussion so we can make the 'NWO' beneficial for everyone. Until then the 'Elite' will be making all the decisions for the future, as you have another child on welfare.

*Add
    Our entire world right now is undergoing a social change. The governmental not changing with it. Governments are experiencing social unrest; Riots in China, Arabia, Russia, 'Mediterrania' are the evidence in that. the Internet is the cause of this; We are now capable of sharing ideas with out the boundaries of language. We have rebuilt the Tower of Babel it is called the internet.

Reading marital for all of you.

Seeing how you do not read anything, that is not in the realm of madness; Here is a short animated video for you.

Look Mom! I'm the first to actually post an Illuminati video in this thread.

PS. These views are not the views of Ron Paul, they are the opposite. Ron Paul is opposed to globalization.
    Last edited by Ron Paul 2012; 06-30-2011 at 06:22 PM.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

I'm not gonna hate the Elite.
    Hating the Elite does nothing. Those in power need to be watched and checked or they will become ravenous wolves.

Jefferson served the people. Today, the reverse is true. Our politicians and our presidents do not protect us from these ravenous wolves, rather participate and even revel in throwing us further to the beasts of private banking.

The collapse of 2008 has revealed the truth of Jefferson's warning that if America ever allows itself to be controlled by foreign banks and corporations, we Americans will wake up homeless on the very land our forefathers conquered.

Agreed.

— Ron Paul

Wait, you believe this Illuminati horse-shit? LOL
    Slept On!

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    what do you now about the illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    Says the faggot who is interested in the "I'm Gay" album by Lil' B.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109367
    Last edited by RzaRectum; 06-30-2011 at 07:47 PM.