View Poll Results: Sex and violence on wax in '92

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • BDP/KRS-One - "Sex & Violence"

1 10.00%
  • Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - "Live And Let Die"

9 90.00%
  • ...haven't heard either one or both (yet)...

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sex & Violence" vs. "Live and Let Die"

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
    both overrated.

I'd say Live and Let Die tho.
    Yes, master of everything Hip-hop related, both these albums are overrated and Gay-Z is underrated.

What kind of fucking world do you live in where the above statement is a supposed fact? Is it the world where Gay-Z and Lupe Fiasco fucked you so much that their spunk has infected your brain and made you think like a 12 year old who just got beat to within an inch of his life and suffered sever head trauma?

You should just fuck off, you're without doubt THE worst poster in the history of the internet; not to mention WuTangCorp, this is an incredible feat.

Out...
    Big L-I'm takin lives for a great price, I'm the type
    To snap in heaven with a mac-11 and rape christ

Ras Kass-Cuz if my name ain't in the Book of Life I'm snuffing St. Peter
    Drinking the blood of Jesus Christ and pissing holy water
    no QUESTION who can come cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's son View Post
    Yes, master of everything Hip-hop related, both these albums are overrated and Gay-Z is underrated.

What kind of fucking world do you live in where the above statement is a supposed fact? Is it the world where Gay-Z and Lupe Fiasco fucked you so much that their spunk has infected your brain and made you think like a 12 year old who just got beat to within an inch of his life and suffered sever head trauma?

You should just fuck off, you're without doubt THE worst poster in the history of the internet; not to mention WuTangCorp, this is an incredible feat.

Out...
    qft

suprised that i'm the only one voting for BDP so far but it's understandable since that G Rap album is absolutely monstrous. come to think about it, Eric B. & Rakim dropped their final album in 1992 as well - so BDP, G Rap & DJ Polo AND Eric B. & Rakim disolved with the release of their respective last albums in 1992.

would anyone vote for "Don't Sweat The Technique" if it was included as a third option in the poll? i really love that album too.. 1992 was a great year for hip-hop, many of the best releases of all time dropped then, besides the three mentioned we got "Daily Operation", "Mecca & The Soul Brother", "Runaway Slave", "Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop", "Return of the Funky Man", etc. not to mention "THE CHRONIC"!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

If this was just a 1992 poll, "Return of the Mecca" would get my vote hands down. With just the three options, I would probably rank them like this:

1.) "Don't Sweat the Technique"
    2.) "Live and Let Die"/"Sex & Violence"

I really can't decide between the KRS and G Rap albums. I thought that I would pick "Live and Let Die" but then I listened to "Sex & Violence" again and now I'm not so sure.