Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone show me some rare Stoupe material?

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    yo wtf

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

has stoupe he dropped anything recently?

edit: i feel bad for that dj solarize i didnt understand before, wouldn't have said yo wtf if i knew about him
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    has stoupe he dropped anything recently?

edit: i feel bad for that dj solarize i didnt understand before, wouldn't have said yo wtf if i knew about him
    Nothing hip hop, That Lorrie Dorizza chick says there working on a new vespertina album on her facebook but I think Hip Hop has seen the last of Stoupe, at least for quite a while

He should lace Q Tip or someone of similar ilk with some beats, he just isn't into grimy shit, but not all hip hop has to be grimy
    Non Ignorants

RIP

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

stoupe topped out at violent by design i don't care what anyone says.. everything else was just trying to attain the same glory that he reached on vbd. get the psycho social album if u want a different stoupe style..but honestly hes not one of those producers who u want to hear rare shit from

Shaolin Student

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    stoupe topped out at violent by design i don't care what anyone says.. everything else was just trying to attain the same glory that he reached on vbd. get the psycho social album if u want a different stoupe style..but honestly hes not one of those producers who u want to hear rare shit from
    well i do the guys a genuis in my mind, very underrated definately top 10 all time to me.