Thread: NYC: Mobb Deep, Ghostface, Raekwon & Black Thought + The M.M.J.Boys Live 5.12.11

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Default NYC: Mobb Deep, Ghostface, Raekwon & Black Thought + The M.M.J.Boys Live 5.12.11

Presented by ego trip & LiveNDirect, an all-action night of bangin’ hip-hop as the infamous Mobb Deep headline a live show on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at New York’s Best Buy Theater. Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah & Raekwon join the ruckus along with The Roots’ Black Thought & The Money Makin’ Jam Boys (STS, Dice Raw, Truck North and P.O.R.N). DJ set by Stretch Armstrong will keep heads boppin’ at this very special event you will not want to miss.

GET YOUR TIX NOW here at Ticketnetwork: http://tinyurl.com/mobb-deep-best-buy-theatre

ego trip & LiveNDirect Presents Mobb Deep, Ghostface + Raekwon, Black Thought + More

Thursday, May 12, 2011
    Best Buy Theater / 1515 Broadway @ W. 44th Street, NYC, 10036
    Subway Dierctions: N,Q,R,S,W,1,2,3,7 and 9 to 42nd St. Times Square

Last edited by fatboybrandon; 03-29-2011 at 07:57 AM.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Wish I could go. That night doesn't work for me and tickets are kinda $$$. Perhaps if I hadn't already seen Ghost Rae and Black mad times id rearrange my whole shit and drop the bills. Damn I wanna fuckin see mobb deep tho
    Boston - NYC

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

anybody go to this? I definately wouldve if I was still in NY

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

anyone got footage? any youtube links??

Shaolin Master

Read that Lil Kim came out for Quiet Stort! Haha

i was there. show was off the hook to say the least. everyone was on point. Black Thought was live as hell and was the first act of the night. then Rae & Ghost w/ Cappa came thru and destroyed the place. did mad joints even had Cappa do his solo joint "Run". Im sure Sungod was on stage as well.

Mobb Deep came out and banged out an ill set. all the classics, had Big Noyd with them i was wildin when Noyd did hid verse on "Give Up The Goods." Alchemist was on stage with em' thruout too. Only joint they didnt do i wanted to hear was "Still Shinnin'."

oh yeah Lil' Kim came outta nowhere and did her verse on "Quiet Storm." lol also Rae came out and did his "Eye For An Eye." verse which was crazy. i woulda bugged out if i heard Nas' verse too but he was MIA.

ended their set with "Hell On Earth." but wish P did his 2nd verse.. had a good time drinks wasnt too overpriced and ticket was only like 40 beans if you copped it at the box office. we got in at 8:30 and came out at 12:30 lol

def. worth it too bad for those that missed it. oh yeah there were as many or more Wu fans then Mobb Deep fans. the set design was dope too, it was an entrance of the project building on 41st and had "Mobb Deep" on top of the door. pretty thought out by them. respects.

peace.

PRODIGAL SUN

how was the black thought/MMJB set? STS (sugar tongue slim) used to make music with my people when he was underground