Thread: Help! I need to feed my curiosty of learning.

Default Help! I need to feed my curiosty of learning.

hey whats up everybody. i have grown fustrated with the curiousty of learning.i have this wierd feeling like i want to know whole lot for some reason.i want to learn about everday things and teach myself how to do my own services. i want to learn mainly of the bible,what is religeon and how all this came about(i dont believe in religeon but i do believe in god). i also want to learn about the kings of long ago before there was the new world. i also want to learn about greek gods and how all this ties up. i also want to learn law and about issues involing the world as a whole.
    this is very confusing and a bit overwhelhming, so i am asking for some help on how to begin my journey on finding the truth and learning a shit load.
    people who have similar experience how did you get started and what did you research?

thanks in advance.
    NW[R].

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 12-20-2011 at 01:42 PM.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 12-20-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

If I were him, I'd start with English grammar and vocabulary.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    the first thing you should learn is thee order of the eras and the time line of earth and the universe, otherwise everything you learn is going to be fragmented, disjointed pieces of random information

thats the truth, then id start start with the oldest civilsations and work you way back to the modern day (religious education wise) as you need to see how modern religions have taken those ancient storys..
    English lang and grammer are a waste of time, its really bad trying to think with languages that are formed in the left hemisphere,especially a language that has used words from every other culture and taken it for their own words/meanings, learn the routes of the english words/language.

peace

Every single language has done that. And since English is lingua franca in the world today and you can find most resources in that language, I'd say you first need to learn to speak before you can be spoken to. Not to mention that reading such posts gives a headache, even to my retarded Slavic head.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

whats is tour premise?

That the OP is illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_Renegade View Post
    hey whats up everybody. i have grown fustrated with the curiousty of learning.i have this wierd feeling like i want to know whole lot for some reason.
    try learning who you are, what you are, your potential and your relation to the universe

find that out and you'll know everything else

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    try learning who you are, what you are, your potential and your relation to the universe

Mumm Ra came through with the Wisdom! Peace.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

I agree, knowledge of self is a beautiful platform to stand upon and leads you to the enlightened paths however to reach this level of understanding some elemental levels of knowledge must be "mastered first", therefore I believe the below quote by P.F. is quite sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    the first thing you should learn is thee order of the eras and the time line of earth and the universe, otherwise everything you learn is going to be fragmented, disjointed pieces of random information
    Understanding "accepted/assumed" time lines gives you sense of time throughout history and knowing some key points in the universe i.e. planets, stars etc is quite good starting point.

Start slow, if you go quick you never build wisdom upon your knowledge. Remember that knowledge is just a short distance from mere information which is not worth as much.

This dude joined wu corp to ask this?