Thread: Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups! It's time for a Revolution!

L~>1<~NKS

Default Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups! It's time for a Revolution!

Im about to cop the book.

What it is, yawl with it?

'

go ahead

lmao

Links is a government rat.

JV is a CLOWN....

you gotta remember where Ventura's roots are. Think hard about it and then think about where he went. Now think about him being out there now , writing books ...doing TV shows , etc ......

think about it...

I dont knock this cats hustle though. at the end of the day , this MF is a G.

not for "trying to spread awareness" ... thats some faggot shit

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    JV is a CLOWN....

you gotta remember where Ventura's roots are. Think hard about it and then think about where he went. Now think about him being out there now , writing books ...doing TV shows , etc ......

think about it...

I dont knock this cats hustle though. at the end of the day , this MF is a G.

not for "trying to spread awareness" ... thats some faggot shit
    Yea I heard and read all that.

First and foremost - I never have worked for any form of government, sign sealed delivered.

Look in the end I'm a G and I hold my own - I don't need Jesse's candor, to get a point across about what's real or not.

I just wanna know if anyone copped the book and read it yet.

My homie did and he said it was crazy.

We come from a Cuban background, we've been deceived like ALL of you were over 100 years ago with the introduction of the central banking system in this country, 9/11, and now recently Barry. like the rest of this country all our lives. We just born into a system that's all it is. A cyclic system of corruption, eugenics, fake philanthropists, just fake nigga, fake...I don't like fake - do any of you like fake?

But a lot of what he says makes sense - the why is irrelevant when you see the what he's doing. He says he's suing the TSA, do it. Fuck the TSA, gestapo sissies - would you let those cornballs touch you or anyone you know - KIDS?

Most likely suing Won't do anything in a case like that, but its a right.
    I believe to make something like that effective you need more hardworking american people - you gotta have about a 6 digit crowd to take over fasebuk studios, twatter studios, GNN, with Robbie as the host, to get the attention the 'truth' really deserves.

I have had generations of my fam be deceived by the CEE.EyE.A.YE.spooks some of yawl care about [the poets like nobama, and Castro] or don't care about.

I don't spread awareness anymore, fuck that, I'm on the front line, fuck banks, and fuck money, I make it it don't make me [that's a whole nother discussion]

Anyway

Fuck the oligarchs, fuck the monarchs, and fuck anyone who stands up for tyranny...Me or my family don't depend on none of these gov entities to hold us down. No food stamps no medicaid, nothing, drop us off in the middle of a forest and we'll survive.

All I have left to 'spread awareness' is the Weed, the Internet and Hip Hop we can either use it to spread whats real or use it to brainwash heads like Zuckerberg and fam has done on fasebuk and googal

CTFU!

We have ALL been deceived, and whether you like it or not, there will be a revolution in this country, the problem is we will also have class warfare like never before, get learned...stock up on arms, metals, food, ad hoc networks whatever you need cuz once the US empire collapses - out the ashes what will we become?

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 04-07-2011 at 09:28 AM.

L~>1<~NKS

THEY LOOKED BOGGLED TO ME

Somethings gotta give.

The ABBOTT

what will become? the country is going to be reset and the ones that survive will be microchipped

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

They want you dead govenor!!! lmao
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface