10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blacksmith Lacks Stylez

4 40.00%
  • Stylez Pissed on Mrs. Smith

5 50.00%
  • Both shit

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BlockDick Vs Crippled Stylez (beat fights of da Furious WuFanz)

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post
    and the rest of you bitching like cunts and twats saying to delete thread should stay clear of a war situation because your weak...there is no reason to delete this thread ! Period.

No...weak is only making a few shitty loops with dope equipment and having a one sided conversation with Cilvaringz.

Guess u were right Bronze...this does have the potential to get interesting. lmao!

PRODIGAL SUN

beats on stand by? you one of them nerdy dudes who keep a beat cd incase you meet a rapper at the drive thru at mickey d's arent you? i got beats for my album with me. i'm working hard to finish my LP before the 15th and you want me to take time you let you live out your net fantasy of battling someone better than you. ok. i'm game. i'll be back with a beat.
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

yeah....we scared of beat battles up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    yeah....we scared of beat battles up in here.

HAHAHA...we don't want war with BS bro. The only 2 votes he got are probably from himself and when he called his mom @ work to get it in.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-07-2011 at 12:26 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

LOL im losing in a beat battle i didnt agree to do before i even posted a beat
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Who changed the poll names to try and sway votes? When JSO created thread poll names were different. Anyway its cool me and chris both posted hard epic like beats. Maybe we both should help produce on Killarmy album since theres negativity between 4th and 9th.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 01:55 AM.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Who changed the poll names to try and sway votes? When JSO created thread poll names were different. Anyway its cool me and chris both posted hard epic like beats. Maybe we both should help produce on Killarmy album since theres negativity between 4th and 9th.
    Are you fucking for real? It was basically like Chris rolled up on a 5 year old and mugged him for his lunch money. Whining about votes being swayed in an online battle. lmao.

That's how u know someone is fake cause when they get showed up, they'll play it like you both came with the shit and now that u battled me we're on the same level.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-08-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Not at all, I am stating a fact the poll names were changed. Why? Where am I whining about votes? So far we are tied. Cool. And I'm not saying if he is on my level or not. I am saying it is cool we both uploaded epic like beats. But people do need to produce on Killarmy album and neither of us are bad. Why you constantly hating on me I do not even know why you are shit talking on me since I got here or who you are to begin with. Talking all this bullshit like you know anything about me. Did you walk in on me fucking your girlfriend and sister at same time or something?
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 02:23 AM.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Oh fuck off with that you don't know me story. You're every dumbass I know that makes beats, but says his shit belongs somewhere else like on some real tracks. Go and get it then instead of raggin on Chris for what he does. Yes I have been paying attention to your affiliates thread, so don't act like ur not a hypocrite talking shit. That is bollocks. You and I know it.

Honestly u made urself look weak, so don't blame me for the material you provided.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-08-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Hating on chris? Other way around. Dude popped shit on me for no reason in a couple threads trying to throw CM and his album he talks about a million times that nobody here seems to care about in my face. Plus he lies and says I hate CM...guy seems like a stalker. But you take that cake in this thread.

You guys act like your the only ones working on a album or beats and that your automatically better than everyone else, I don't boast about shit. You try to degrade me by saying I am unknown...Ok yeah I am not famous nor care to be, I care about music but let me ask you something ARE YOU AND CHRIS FAMOUS? NO. Yeah I was on professional albums working in D&D and Eddie Studio back in the day but who cares?

I don't know who you are, did you even post in other thread? Hypocrite? You do not know what you are talking about, and you are constantly wrong so i see no point in repeated replies to you...talk all the shit you want for whatever reason you want.

Btw i think it is fake to change poll names so they both point to 1 person.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Ummm....personally I never said anything about me doing nothing. I feel I'm better than you cause I actually do battle and perform as a musician. You tried to bait Cilvaringz into a battle for crying out loud. To me that wreaks the desperation of a man whose dreams have drowned in quicksand.

Btw i think it is fake to change poll names so they both point to 1 person.
    I think if the music is what's supposed to matter then why say clown ass shit like that. You keep burying yourself homie. We don't even need to get the shovels out for this 1.