10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blacksmith Lacks Stylez

4 40.00%
  • Stylez Pissed on Mrs. Smith

5 50.00%
  • Both shit

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BlockDick Vs Crippled Stylez (beat fights of da Furious WuFanz)

You feel your better than me because you do battle and perform as a musician, so do I - that was your reasoning for claiming your better than me? Ok. Maybe you are maybe you aren't. I want to battle the best, so yeah I challenged Cilva. You can have any opinion on that or me you want. Whatever.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Yeah it is about the music, i do not need to change or alter threads...we are tied now, what shovel? Do you ever make sense?

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Since you're not catchin the true essence of what I'm speakin, it only further proves what I think of you and I pose the same question. Do you ever make sense?

If winning a forum battle over somebody is what will put you over the top then who am I to stand in the way of greatness? Please proceed.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-08-2011 at 02:55 AM.

I did not make the thread. What is wrong with a battle though? Who said battling chris would put me over the top and how in the world would it? Talk sense. I will be at Bronze beat contest in Indie, maybe I will be on Bronze cd, maybe I won't. Whats wrong with that? Think what you want about me.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post
    I did not make the thread. What is wrong with a battle though? Who said battling chris would put me over the top and how in the world would it? Talk sense. I will be at Bronze beat contest in Indie, maybe I will be on Bronze cd, maybe I won't. Whats wrong with that? Think what you want about me.
    I thought we were talking the Cilva threads since that was our last topic discussed about challenging the best. Stop taking 5 minutes to re group if ur not gonna pay attention to the convo. Nothing is wrong with a battle. What's wrong is that you said ppl should not complain when it was a 1 sided affair to begin with. Now that it's tied u said something about a mod changing names to sway votes which if the music did matter then why care? And the fact you count those 3 votes before he even threw a beat in is ridiculous.

Keep doin what you do homie. Have fun in Indy! Hope you fuck around at a bar owned by Marvin Harrison.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-08-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    I thought we were talking the Cilva threads since that was our last topic discussed about challenging the best. Stop taking 5 minutes to re group if ur not gonna pay attention to the convo. Nothing is wrong with a battle. What's wrong is that you said ppl should not complain when it was a 1 sided affair to begin with. Now that it's tied u said something about a mod changing names to sway votes which if the music did matter then why care? And the fact you count those 3 votes before he even threw a beat in is ridiculous.

Keep doin what you do homie. Have fun in Indy! Hope you fuck around at a bar owned by Marvin Harrison.
    On top of making no sense you are a liar. Yes i asked why are people bitching about a beat battle...and? I only have 1 account. Have the mods do an IP check. There weren't 3 votes before chris posted his beat. If there were votes for my beat so be it or chris so be it. But it is a fact the poll names were changed and I am bringing it up, that is all. Ask JSO if he typed poll names like that originally. The way both names have been retyped will make people vote for chris. Why not keep them how they were. Funny after i got 3 votes the poll names were changed.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 05:08 AM.

On top of making no sense you are a liar. Yes i asked why are people bitching about a beat battle...and? I only have 1 account. Have the mods do an IP check. There weren't 3 votes before chris posted his beat. If there were votes for my beat so be it or chris so be it. But it is a fact the poll names were changed and I am bringing it up, that is all. Ask JSO if he typed poll names like that originally. The way both names have been retyped will make people vote for chris. Why not keep them how they were. Funny after i got 3 votes the poll names were changed.
    Didn't realize or wonder why we were making fun of you having votes for battling nobody? The logic that just cause somebody else made the thread and it should not be a fair contest is a lame excuse. How easy is it to wait on your opponent then get at a mod to set up a poll?

so i see no point in repeated replies to you..
    If you were Pinnochio and this is truth according to your standards...your nose would be all the way up Geppetto's colon by now.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-08-2011 at 06:31 AM.

I'm good here. It was one of the best times I ever had though.

BS could really be the most formidable, delusional producer that we have ever encountered. Intelligence is literally like kryptonite to this guy.

I was right there is no point to reply to your every post. What was the point of us 2 filling up page 2 of this thread? I never said i would not reply to you. Wow. Your just a hating ass troll and a liar. When JSO replies you will know the deal. You talk about me being a moron, how ironic. Your logic is because you battle and perform your better than me. By that asinine logic you must feel your better than everyone, whether you know about them or not. I showed you up mad times in here yet you talk shit on my intelligence, the irony. Then you got lonely and starting posting after yourself ^ because there wasn't no need for me to reply to your 2nd previous post.

The logic that just cause somebody else made the thread and it should not be a fair contest is a lame excuse. How easy is it to wait on your opponent then get at a mod to set up a poll?
    What? When did i suggest it is not a fair contest because someone else made thread? What excuse? Wait on my opponent? Is JSO a mod...ok?

I'm good here. It was one of the best times I ever had though.
    Does reading me bitch you make your pussy wet?

BS could really be the most formidable, delusional producer that we have ever encountered.
    Ok. But what can you not grasp about poll names changed that now read bs lack chris style and chris pisses on mrs smith that leads to vote against me, why were they changed?

Edit : Fixed typos.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 08:02 AM.

neither one of yall did anything melodic or interesting. i heard a blacksmith beat before and i liked it a lot, but this one didnt even captivate me. the stylez one was barely better, but i still give him the nod.

made me feel like 2 dudes with $5000 keyboards tring to get hype on some organ riffs. just not my vibe.

would like to hear more though.

^ Ok thx for your perspective. If chris wins then congrats to him.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 04-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Whats the end date of beat battles generally here?

LOLLLLLLLLL,@ hoping 9th prince sees itg so u can produce the whole killamy album hahahaha dies,this guy is priceless

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    LOLLLLLLLLL,@ hoping 9th prince sees itg so u can produce the whole killamy album hahahaha dies,this guy is priceless

i hope you voted. my music career is riding on this internet beat battle lmao
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

LOL I never said anyone career is riding on this or even made thread to begin with...Why can't us wu corp producers drop beats on killarmy album we got talent. Btw I am already on projects with Wu members so what is the big deal? Like i said if chris wins this battle congrats on him. Your right I am priceless though LOL.