Thread: Shin Megami Tensei (working title) (PS3)

Default Shin Megami Tensei (working title) (PS3)

one of the greatest RPGs of all time is finally in development for next gen

i be giving full info as it come in this is all we got so far here is hoping for a fallout3 like game with demon summoning after all we we have no fallout if it wasn't for this franchise we would have no fable, no, any kind of RPG that don't involve elfs or choices that don't effect the world around you and alignment really about fucking time for a SMT4

you know it might me a remake of SMT-supernes or MT-nes or for the real old just T-commodore remakes text based rpgs that takes me back

ps the fact that the pres release came out march 11 had nothing to do quake regardless to how many time they killed God in previous game

oh look at the time a whole lot of nothing just a fluff piece still i post more when i get it what do you all hope for ....or are you all just not real gamers
    OK i shut up now and wait
    Last edited by Dokuro; 04-07-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

coooooooooooooooooool