Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the craziest shit thats happened to you at a party

Default whats the craziest shit thats happened to you at a party

Dude passed out on the couch wakes up walks to the middle of the living room, pulls out his shit takes a piss, then goes back to the couch and passes out. Owner of the house goes to wake him up to kick him out and pretty much tell him what he did, he denied the whole thing granted everyone watched him.

i know yall had some crazy shit happen to you, share

I remember being highly intoxicated at a party and I actually pulled the best looking girl and was freak dancing with her. We were the only cats dancing. The bitch was nuts at dancing too, incredible! SEXXXY. Everyone was cheering us on and my boys giving me the "you da man!" chant. Long story short I spilled the entire cup of red wine on her that I was holding in my hand. It was one of those Big Gulp plastic cups from 7 Eleven, almost filled to the brim. Like in the movies you hear the needle scratch and the music stops and everyone looks at you like a fool. The whole place got quiet. She cussed me oouuttttttt and I got bitch slapped. Her friends got her the hell outta there and left. I yacked on the carpet. Never saw any of those bitches again. Life is good.

at my parties there all outrages
    ummm let me think all get back to you

oh i actually posted it once i was eighteen and i still don't remember the actually happened
    were else in the world can you go to a grocery store drunk pass out and wake up 3 days later in a hotel room with 5 naked women 3 of them possibly dudes wiring a sombrero on top of a donkey with a fifth of vodka in Hollywood
    sorry thats as close as i can get

thats what happens when you live your life without morals
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

dude..idk where to start lol

PRODIGAL SUN

getting charged with arson. was 15 though

two stories

one time was at a lame arse party just standing around, a dude that had it in for me was to my right (out of sight) with his buddies, next minute i wake up on the floor, i was sucker punched by one of the friends to the jaw and knocked out instantly - dudes were ejected b4 i knew what happened. i am now a friend with the dude who clocked me - he is one of the hardest people from my area

number two (was after a party) dropped off a mates mate at a place is was staying, he was an out of towner, so he was on all kind of drugs and literally passing out on the ride home, i didnt know where he was staying so i was getting staggered info on where to drop him off. i let him out of my car at a place i thought he was staying (it was a complex of dwellings that look alike - it was hood territory) next day i heard from my mate he got out of the car, headed to the number of the house he THOUGHT he was staying, key did not work so he kicked the front door in and crashed on the couch, in the mourning the residents woke to find a shaven head tatted up lebanese bloke crashed on their couch and stupidly decided to wake him - he was ruffled by the wake up call and knocked the dad cold out and ran. i always felt i was to blame. funniest shit tho

.............cops never caught him luckily

PRODIGAL SUN

^ ahahaha second story is gold

i got drunk too early at a party once, so drunk that a mega fat bitch managed to drag me to her room. so we started kissin, gettin naked and rubbin and all of a sudden i looked at that bitch and sobered up INSTANTLY, pulled my pants up and jetted the fuck out. the next day bitch had told everyone that i had smashed
    smh

^LOL

idk which sorry to pick, but i avoid conflict because wtf, even though (and im not trying to sound cool or whatever) if jersey shore looking males see that im pulling too much cunt they start wanting to fight and it's annoying, but i'm good at beating someone down with words to the point that they'll feel retarded wanting to stay at the party or fight, so i haven't fought since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by kempa View Post
    i got drunk too early at a party once, so drunk that a mega fat bitch managed to drag me to her room. so we started kissin, gettin naked and rubbin and all of a sudden i looked at that bitch and sobered up INSTANTLY, pulled my pants up and jetted the fuck out. the next day bitch had told everyone that i had smashed
    smh
    hahahah same shit happened to me but i did fuck, i cam and then got the fuck out of there after i realized
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

I threw a party a few days ago and there was this cute white bitch that someone told me was feeling it. So i went in, and eventually i smashed, only i turned her around for el'doggeh and there was lint in her ass

lint dude. fucking lint. real lint, like a fucking drier nigga. Shit was disgusting, i got light headed with outrage. I lost my damn mind, so i just skeeted in her hair and ran off. I tried to get her to take a shower but she was being retarded, i just got dressed and dipped with no looking back.

if anyone asks i deny i smashed though. I'd take fat over ass lint anyday.

the first time i got really wasted idrunk a whole bottle of some light liquor (cant remember what kind) then after the party caught a jux and went to one of my dude's friends house (btw i took like a whole bottle of sailor rum frm the dudes house we juxed) so i drunk most of the rum by ,myself had two cups of enj (yes i mixed dark and light liquor) drunk it all straight thru up all over this dudes bathroom so he had to throw out his carpets in the br and all tht nd i passed out with my pants down in the bathroom cuz i was trying to take a piss they had to drag me out the bathroom and i slept on the couch outside till like 3 am nd staggered home nd got in my bed with throw up all on me no shower or ntn lol. . not tht crazy but its the first one i thought of ill think of more

PRODIGAL SUN

I had a beer once

i was at a house party in New Haven it was packed. some uninviteds showed up and got denied. one of em pulls out a str8 razor and wolverines his way into the house and thru the crowd. everyone scattered and pushed. me n my cuzzs jumped out a 1st floor bathroom window. the guy that jumped out behind us was leaking bad.
    then 5 mins later when everyone was kickin it outside... "blaow blaow blaow"... another mob riot scene.
    party over.