Thread: The Chicago Bulls spot, featuring Sense A

Default The Chicago Bulls spot, featuring Sense A

You can start putting some of your abundance of posts in here.

abundance of posts? Says the guy with 16,000 posts in the same time that I've only accumulated 800.

where were you last week when the bulls were stomping boston? you were quiet last week.

yeah well the magic LOST game one. The Spurs LOST game 1. The Lakers LOST game one. The Celtics almost LOST game 1. Even the heat almost LOST game one.

At least the Bulls are taking care of business. Nothing the bulls do short of winning the championship is going to silence the haters. I know this.

Speaking of that. The Heat LOST to the Pacers last time they played them LOL. The Heat have YET to beat the bulls ONCE this year. You have not managed to beat us YET with lebron and wade and your bitch 3. So good luck with FINDING a way to beat the Bulls with that slut squad of Dampier, Illgauskus, Bibby? LMAO. Bibby is a douche, fits in perfect with the heat.

The Celtics could push the Bulls to 6 or 7 games. But Coach thibs knows the celtics playbook in and out. You still have bitchtypes on the Celtics like Jermaine Oneal, delonte west, green, krystic. Bulls beat the Celtics the last 2 games by shutting down Ray allen and having Noah/Deng shut down Garnett/Pierce on D. Remember that Dickey? Oh yeah you said the celtics weren't trying those games. You are still in denial.

If the Bulls go to the finals, YOU will have to make ME the moderator. All of you will have no credibility because every lazy comment you made about the NBA this year turned out to be dead wrong. Your analysis is nothing more than bias and hatred.

And dickey for the love of GOD stop whining about the first round cavs bulls series last year. Both the cavs and Bulls are COMPLETELY different teams this season. Past seasons are irrelevant. And yes, the officiating in the NBA sucks and I still stand by what I said. I think most agree with me on that one.

The Bulls are the best team in the NBA. You have to swallow that. Put some hot sauce on it and slide it down your throat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Maybe some other type of discussion in here would be good? Looks like the Mavs are proving some doubters wrong.

lol @ James Harden's beard

u fucking retard without the BULLS fanatics and me hating on them coupled with the celtics, this thread is dead.

Default Bulls win 12 straight who can stop them?

After the Bulls win the championship, I'm banning Dickytouch from the sports sub forum.

This is a picture of mcroberts just grabbing derrick rose to try to stop him from going up for a dunk. The officials called this a jump ball. You are the one that tries to deny that there are bad calls in the nba. What about this one dickey? Does that look like a jump ball when you just grab a player going up for a dunk?

Indiana played their hearts out and the bulls took it ripped it out of them and stomped on it in game 2 and indy got dirty desperate in game 3 and the bulls just come out looking classy.

NBA rules Jeff Foster fouls flagrant

The NBA upgraded two hits Indiana Pacers center Jeff Foster leveled against the Chicago Bulls during Game 3 of their Eastern Conference quarterfinals series on Thursday, making them both flagrant 1 fouls.

Foster will not be suspended for Game 4 on Saturday. A flagrant 1 is considered less severe than a flagrant 2 foul, which calls for an automatic ejection from the game. Two flagrant 1 fouls in a game also call for an ejection.
    "Whatever they want to do," Foster said with a shrug as he walked to the locker room Friday afternoon before the ruling. He was unaware the league was reviewing the fouls.
    Foster banged into Derrick Rose in the third quarter when the Bulls guard was driving the lane. Rose also was hit by Tyler Hansbrough on the play.
    Rose responded emotionally by getting in the face of Foster, who was called for the foul.
    "He's so fast, I just went in there and ended up hitting him," Foster said after the game. "He reacted. It's the playoffs. I'm sure he's going to get hit plenty of times."
    Rose called the foul "a little irritating" but didn't seem angry after the game.
    "That's his job," Rose said. "But you have to stand up to it. I was just trying to go to the basket and create contact."
    Later in the quarter, Foster dropped an elbow to the head of Luol Deng and drew a foul.
    "I thought they were good, clean playoff fouls," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Friday. "That's all we talked about with our guys. We want to protect our basket. We don't want flagrants. We're not trying to hurt people. But we protect our basket and we protect it in a physical manner."
    Neither play resulted in a flagrant call at the time. A player receives points for a flagrant, and enough points result in a suspension.
    "Let the league make those decisions," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said on Friday. "We're just getting ready for the next game, that's all."
    ESPNChicago.com's Mark Montieth and Nick Friedell contributed to this report.
    All this proves is that bulls can withstand bad officiating and getting hacked at and flagrantly fouled and still pull together and win games day in, day out.

-

I'm gonna watch the Bulls and Pacers game today. I watched game 3 and Danny Granger took a bad shot at the end. I don't understand why his teammates didn't try to take the shot because i knew the Bulls were gonna double team Danny. Jeff Foster is a dirty player. He's a bum. Those fouls he did on Derrick and Luol were uncalled for. I think the Bulls are going to the finals. I think it's gonna be the Bulls and Boston in the eastern conference finals. Sense-A, i didn't know Scottie Pippen is a Bulls broadcaster. I saw him at game 3 with headphones on sitting at the broadcast table.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

I sure hope the Bulls end this series today. If not, Rose may get killed. He might get killed today too. The Pacers should be proud of how far they've come since the all star break. They play much harder, and much smarter than before. They have played their hearts out against the Bulls. Shame Foster got frustrated and started fouling people fragrantly. I won't hold it against the whole team though. Plenty of reason for optimism this offseason for the Pacers imo. They need a really good shooter to take pressure off of Granger.

Banned

Last edited by check two; 04-23-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    Wrong thread? lol

bulls might have a chance next year, but this year they aren't going to do anything

lmfao!!! mangnum

-

Mic Tyson, i don't agree. I think they're gonna be in the eastern conference finals against Boston and don't be surprised if they're in the finals. I think they can beat Boston.