Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japan ups nuke crisis severity to match Chernobyl(Level 7)

Default Japan ups nuke crisis severity to match Chernobyl(Level 7)

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_japan_earthquake

might be 10 times worse than chernobyl.

bullshit this crisis is way overblown
    you get more radiation standing in-front of a open microwave
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

'

yea i read this before i left work today

of course no one cares, because they just announced jersey shore's last season will take place in italy.

they should relocate the cast to Japan shore

the coal and oil companies are blowing this way out of proportioner because Nuclear is still a cheap, reliable, clean, renewable, and SAFEer form of energy

go ahead check the statistics coal has kill more people a year then nuclear power has ever done in its existence and oil i really don't need to say how many people a year die from that do i
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

^^ have u seen how many u.s nuclear plants are on fault lines?

if anything tepco are being very dodgey about this,. and have been since this started,.

lol you get more radiation standing infront of a microwave.. lucky i aint used one ir years then..

you should check http://www.woweather.com/weather/new...33&HH=0&LOOP=1

those levels are fucking high. their not 'low levels' as the media has been saying ( the low levels they chat about are caesium 137, and not xenon 133, which has a half life of 30 years) do some research on xenon 133/134, see if u can get xenon 133 radiation from standing infront of your class 2 microwave

i still cant get over your cheap clean energy bullshit,. one accident and the world is fucked.
    thats so cheap and clean LOL

All of these danger levels are theoretical, nobody actually knows how dangerous radiation is, we just measure how much there is and argue over what's dangerous and what's not worth crying about. Everything is basically radioactive, just some things more than others.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I can't believe iniquity made this thread and failed to even mention the jewish earthquake machine responsible for all of this japstruction.

you're slipping, dog.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

yeah Inquity you anti semite, you cant post negative shit about Isreal, that shit aint kosher.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

'

LOL at another one of KTL's finest making claims they don't use microwaves to heat their food. Like we believe that shit.

* please add 'Japstruction' to urbandictionary.

Before PcP claims they made it up in a rap

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    LOL at another one of KTL's finest making claims they don't use microwaves to heat their food.
    they also don't use computer monitors, light bulbs, or cell phones

'japstruction' sounds like a really brutal bukkake movie

yeah i heard about the italy/jersey shore thing a long time ago

it's going to be fucking wack, the people can't speak english, and it's not like guidos are real italians you know?

you know?

its just gonna be super fake and manufactured, you can't have a good jersey shore in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    LOL at another one of KTL's finest making claims they don't use microwaves to heat their food. Like we believe that shit.

* please add 'Japstruction' to urbandictionary.

Before PcP claims they made it up in a rap

I dont even have one in my home,. anyone who lives in the west mids and visits this board can come and check lol mmm that sounds so gay
    just home made fresh cooking daily.. your all welcome (:

the radiation of light bulbs, computers, is no where at all near the levels of fukushima,, its not even the same types of radiation.. lol
    and i deff dont use a mobile/cellphone.. been so many years( i originally bought one in 92 :S used up till 99).. and not cos of radiation cos of COLTAN.

i love how the authorties in america, have raised the safe levels of some types of radiation, in some cases over 1000 times previous safe levels..

that must strike some of your americans in gen chat as.. what normal??

peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 04-13-2011 at 04:56 AM.

i won't believe in radiation until i see a picture of it.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    ^^ have u seen how many u.s nuclear plants are on fault lines?

if anything tepco are being very dodgey about this,. and have been since this started,.

lol you get more radiation standing infront of a microwave.. lucky i aint used one ir years then..

you should check http://www.woweather.com/weather/new...33&HH=0&LOOP=1

those levels are fucking high. their not 'low levels' as the media has been saying ( the low levels they chat about are caesium 137, and not xenon 133, which has a half life of 30 years) do some research on xenon 133/134, see if u can get xenon 133 radiation from standing infront of your class 2 microwave

i still cant get over your cheap clean energy bullshit,. one accident and the world is fucked.
    thats so cheap and clean LOL

Fukushima potential release

bwahahahahhhaahahhh way to use good old guesstimation

you know according to all the "numbers" about global-worming in the 70 half of us should be dead

its all propaganda