Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Killarmy album without Dom Pachino and 4th Disciple

Default New Killarmy album without Dom Pachino and 4th Disciple

www.twitter.com/real9thprince

I guess we gonna have to do it with out domp and 4th, and recruit Rza and Rev burk!! Killarm 4 life

Killarmy existed before domp got down, and it still we still gonna keep it moving!

S/O to my Killarmy brothers that's still rocking with the God! Shogun, islord, beretta 9, killa Sin!

How about 9th take his wack ass out of and put Dom P in, instead. lol

From what I heard-the chances of Rev Burke being Killarmy is slim. 9th didn't bring Rev Burke into the fold and the person who did said he would shut that shit down. Cesar-you're sick oh, hold up I didn't read that Dom P comment- nah, thats not right. Its not Killarmy without Dom P nor is it Killarmy without any of the original group members. Hey, who really owns that name????? I think there needs to be a name change if thats the case.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 04-13-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    From what I heard-the chances of Rev Burke being Killarmy is slim. 9th didn't bring Rev Burke into the fold and the person who did said he would shut that shit down.

who killa sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    How about 9th take his wack ass out of and put Dom P in, instead. lol

even if u don't like 9th prince, hes the one who started this ... the connection between ohio & staten island = 9th Prince

From what I heard-the chances of Rev Burke being Killarmy is slim. 9th didn't bring Rev Burke into the fold and the person who did said he would shut that shit down. Cesar-you're sick oh, hold up I didn't read that Dom P comment- nah, thats not right. Its not Killarmy without Dom P nor is it Killarmy without any of the original group members. Hey, who really owns that name????? I think there needs to be a name change if thats the case.
    its not killarmy without killa sin and they already recorded songs

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Man this is getting old.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    even if u don't like 9th prince, hes the one who started this ... the connection between ohio & staten island = 9th Prince
    Just because you "started" something doesn't make you owner. He's only 1/6 of it, no matter how you slice it and it doesn't matter who started it. If you're 1/6-thats not a whole and it gives you no more rights than an other individual involved, if its group. Its like Van Halen without David Lee Roth- Van Hager-without Sammy- a cheap imitation and not nearly as good as the originals. Nobody cares who started it- if you get other people involved as equal shares-thats what it is. I would bet without some of the other members talents nobody would have even paid any mind to killarmy. Lets be serious-you needed other talented members.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 04-13-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

There are plenty of groups that change personnel (even lead singers) and keep the same name (e.g. Iron Maiden). Although I'm not always in favour of that way of doing things, it's pretty common.

What I really want is a Killarmy album and I really wouldn't mind if RZA was involved. Matter fact it would increase the quality of the album tremendously.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
    There are plenty of groups that change personnel (even lead singers) and keep the same name (e.g. Iron Maiden). Although I'm not always in favour of that way of doing things, it's pretty common.

What I really want is a Killarmy album and I really wouldn't mind if RZA was involved. Matter fact it would increase the quality of the album tremendously.
    Yeah the person who copyrighted and owned the name gets to use it.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Just because you "started" something doesn't make you owner. He's only 1/6 of it, no matter how you slice it and it doesn't matter who started it. If you're 1/6-thats not a whole and it gives you no more rights than an other individual involved, if its group. Its like Van Halen without David Lee Roth- Van Hager-without Sammy- a cheap imitation and not nearly as good as the originals. Nobody cares who started it- if you get other people involved as equal shares-thats what it is. I would bet without some of the other members talents nobody would have even paid any mind to killarmy. Lets be serious-you needed other talented members.
    so rza doesnt own wu-tang?....................................yeah my thought exactly
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

it's like wu without dirty ... btw i never said hes got more rights than the others ... on that i remember song 9th said "I remember when Ghost wanted to buy the Killarmy name
    But I didn't sell it for money cause we was next in the game"

he's the owner right?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

WITHOUT 4TH DISCIPLE IT ISNT A KILLARmY ALBUM

I AGREE ^^

damn 4th

Veteran Member

no 4th=dont care

9th should take himself out
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..