Thread: charles bradley any one????

wuswordz95

Default charles bradley any one????

i found out about him last nite from a college radio station. he is a soul singer. here is some info from his website.

. Born in Gainesville, Florida in 1948 and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Charles spent the better part of his childhood living on the streets. One of the more optimistic moments of his childhood came in 1962, when his sister took him to see James Brown at The Apollo. Brown’s energy formed a lasting impression on Charles. He went home and immediately began practicing microphone tricks with a broom attached to a string, imitating the Godfather’s every move. With his newfound inspiration came an urgent desire to get off the streets and make something of himself.

no time for dreaming was released this year, if you love60- 70's soul you will love charles bradley. ghostface should collab wit him

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Oh yeah he's good, Charles Bradley stands out as one of the revivalist Soul vocalists of today. It's produced by TNT of The Dap Kings, the hwole Daptone Records crew has good music coming out.

That song definitely stood out to me when it came out, I did a post about it a few months ago: http://cratesofjr.com/?p=518

Charles Bradley is dope. Niggas are sleeping on him. Ghost should definitely collaborate with him. C'mon ghost, let's make it happen.