06. chop it up
    07. cash and bucks ft. infinite
    08. the strenght ft. shyheim
    09. set me free ft. crunch lo and nina
    10. skit
    11. move on em ft. crunch lo and just da barber
    12. da arsenal ft. thirstin howl iii
    13. hang it up

I think we need more of the freaher material in this room....2 days ago I was trying to get the older wu general stuff out of the way.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Re: Dom Pachino - The Arsenal

hey i ordered this cd last week, i should have it this week, i hope i can review it for you
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Got my copy yesterday. Haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But, the first 5 tracks are stiill hot. Especially Lionz in da Jungle
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Superb

yes i know itz hot especially domination

its pretty good short though

Wu Vatican

Was this an internet only release? Id like to get it someday because im a big PR Terrorist fan.

man hes doing his thing, he got 2 new compilations out right now hes gonna make me go broke.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

1. Intro- I love the Killa Sin Shoutout
    2. Lionz In The Jungle- 4/5 beat is hot lyrics are kinda weak but its still a banger
    3. Double Up- 4/5 this shit is fire crunch lo kills it Dom p ends it off Nice
    4.Skit
    5.Stand Strong- 4/5 Nice beat but Dom P fucks it up with the second verse and gets lazy, that lil bow wow line was weak as hell
    6. Chop it up- 4.5/5 i love the base drop, shit is fire with a catchy hook
    7. Cash and Bucks- 4/5 Shit is fire too, the guess apperances are good
    8. The Strength-5/5 Shit is fire EVERYTHING ABOUT IT JUST LISTEN TO IT.
    9.Set Me Free- 3/5 shit is kinda weak kills the momentum of the album
    10. Skit
    11. Move on Em'- 4/5 good track, just da barber kills it, catchy hook
    12. Da arsenal- 4/5 nice track
    13. Hang it up- 3.5/5 its ok not really nothin to brag about
    14. Whats ya position- 4/5 nice beat dom p has nice verses
    15. executive plan-3.5/5 nice outro

overall this is between a banger(4) and a average killa bee cd(3.5), i like dom p alot so ill give it a 4/5

Wu Vatican

Yeah I got a chance to get this album.

First off, I'll say that I am a huge Dom Pachino fan. Great lyricist, always have something good to say. Plus, he's probably the hardest working artist in the entire fam.

This album, unfortunately, has a very small replay value. Nothing is outstanding or great on this album. That opinion could change though, some albums do take time to grow on you.

Puerto Rico

1. Intro

2. Lionz In The Jungle
    Cool beat, Dom Pachino just talking about his life and exactly what the title of the track is. Nothing really too special about the track, nothing wack either. 3.5/5

3. Double Up
    Beat on this track is kind of simple, this is the first time I've heard Crunch Lo but he sounds like he can spit some heat. Lyrics are kind of suspect on this joint though, I like how Dom Pachino ends the last verse. 3.5/5

4.Skit

5.Stand Strong
    Beat on this joint is a straight banger but the lyrics are lazy he could've came better on the second verse, nevertheless it's still a banger. 4/5

6. Chop it up
    This is a nice cool beat, Dom Pachino is nice on this joint a little quick three verses it's all good though. 4/5

7. Cash and Bucks
    I like the hook on this joint, this kind of bangs hard aswell, Infinite comes correct on his part. Dom Pachino could've came harder on this joint though it still was pretty solid. 4/5

8. The Strength
    This a crazy beat right here, Dom Pachino starts it off cool, then Shyheim comes in and comes correct, it's good to hear some Killa Beez still keep intouch, a great track indeed. 4.5/5

9.Set Me Free
    LOL this is a weak joint right here, I don't know where he was trying to go with this one. Crunch Lo couldn't even save the track. 1/5

10. Skit

11. Move on Em'
    This joint is aight, nothing really special about it, the guest appearances are most definitely on point though everything else is ok. 3/5

12. Da arsenal
    This is a nice track right here, Thirstin Howl comes correct and the hook is cool, it's something about this beat I like
    . 4/5

13. Hang it up
    This joint grew on me right here this is the Dom Pachino I was looking for throughout most of the album, he just goes in on here, even though the beat is a simple loop, the track is hard hitting, this is some good shit. 4.5/5

14. Whats ya position
    This joint is cool, Dom Pachino comes nice on here I think this was one of the singles. 3.5/5

15. executive plan
    The beat on this joint is nice, this is a little quick outro, nothing too special about the lyrics though. 3.5/5

Beats - 4/5
    Lyrics - 3.5/5
    Overall - 3.5/5

This is an ok joint it has some hits and misses, I think lyrically Dom Pachino took a step back on this joint because if you pop in Domination then this..... ****Overall 3.5/5****

Reviewed.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 11-27-2008 at 03:12 AM.