Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: PS Network down for one to two days..... BULLSHIT!!

haha lol funny shit..i find that most of thos white deviled eggs are from the uk ..or some shit...
    ps im a white angel

People are disrespectful like that, for no reason. I just don't use my headset, I mute the loud annoying bastards and continue to have fun without any disturbance. Is the best way for me. Sometimes for the VERY few games that I have in common with my friends, we can't talk without a mother fuckers screaming "speak fucking English" every second. As if the world revolves around America.
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-07-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

the only time i ever have to mute people is playin COD, but i dont ever play that shit anymore.

in fact COD is the really the only game i ever hear faggot little kids make any noise. and really only on the xbox cause they all trust fund faggots or dig in the mom n pops pockets for a headset

lol @ how this thread turned into a xblock vs piss3 battle

when i dropped some shit about ps3 being down and me saying i own a 360 ..then some folks jump on and start to name cons and pros......i was just dropping news lol

and yes ..i think cod is the only game with them talkers ...most of the time its no head set..and or if i play with fam then ill use the headset

thats exactly what sucks about ps3 online, nobody has headsets. xboxes come wit headsets, and if they don't they cheaper than ps3 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol yea for real

when we use to play with yall and we finally got our headset,

I remember one time we switched lobbies and when we got put in a new lobby, the mic picked up how my boy was laughing all hard and shit

he didnt even start talking yet and some kid was like "Is that a nigger"?

ahahahah

fucking kids
    yea man, if u dont speak and just listen u can actually have a glimpse at the mindstate of humanity, like a census.

like a opened window into the minds of our future, the kids...sad rly

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    haha lol funny shit..i find that most of thos white deviled eggs are from the uk ..or some shit...
    ps im a white angel
    WORD UP!!^^^

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    People are disrespectful like that, for no reason. I just don't use my headset, I mute the loud annoying bastards and continue to have fun without any disturbance. Is the best way for me. Sometimes for the VERY few games that I have in common with my friends, we can't talk without a mother fuckers screaming "speak fucking English" every second. As if the world revolves around America.
    yo man for real for real, im always one to scream THE BLACK MAN IS GOD, ALL WHITE DEVILS R DEVILS and all sorts of 5%er shit that just annoys the fuck outta these whoight kiids and adults that r listening in and wont dare say shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    the only time i ever have to mute people is playin COD, but i dont ever play that shit anymore.

in fact COD is the really the only game i ever hear faggot little kids make any noise. and really only on the xbox cause they all trust fund faggots or dig in the mom n pops pockets for a headset

lol @ how this thread turned into a xblock vs piss3 battle
    that is fuckin truueeeeee!!!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    thats exactly what sucks about ps3 online, nobody has headsets. xboxes come wit headsets, and if they don't they cheaper than ps3 ones.
    word yo

FOLLOW!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    but the good thing about that is you dont have a a million 6 year olds with their free headsets and general faggitry on the microphone

ps3 advantage is that you can use any bluetooth ear piece as a microphone/headset though
    We do it for the people.

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

Most children today have no understanding of respect because they grow up in this depraved internet culture where everyone tries to assassinate each other's character for little to no reason out of sheer boredom.

I swear, if a little kid talked to me IRL the way they do online and through those headsets I'd slap their fucking head off.

Their parents obviously ain't holdin' shit down properly.

Alot of parents today are passive pussies, they're scared to death of their own children.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 05-07-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    but the good thing about that is you dont have a a million 6 year olds with their free headsets and general faggitry on the microphone

ps3 advantage is that you can use any bluetooth ear piece as a microphone/headset though
    niice

FOLLOW!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

The latest technology news across the world hitting the headlines has been unreservedly about Sony and the Playstation Network hacking, all of which has been bad news. Right now though, on May the 8th, I can pass on some rather good news to all users out there interested.

Yes finally Sony has given a rough guesstimate as to when users will be able to mingle online again, after an an open letter to the 77 million PSN users affected by the breach and the PSN hacking. In the letter, Sony President and CEO Sir Howard Stringer apologised for the entire incident and said that the company was working with the best in the industry to find the perpetrators and secure the system.

Stringer went on to say that the services will be coming back online in the next couple of days but did not set a date for the re-launch. Happy days, huh?
    yea rite.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    YOU AREN'T BLACK.

People probably don't respond because they find it confusing that a hispanic guy who sounds like Louie Anderson is yelling that kind of shit through his head set.

LOL that is quite the enigma.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 05-08-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

dudes wild, he secretly hates his race and pastey whoight skin...

he also hates he has to use his moms panty line razor to shave his peachfuzz cuz due 2 his devil gene wont allow him to grow a masculine beard....

FOLLOW!!

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

lol at the 'devil gene'. judgin by ur sig, if either of those dudes are you, your genes have more white than black in them. jus sayin'..