Thread: The Dragons: Or Why we might be fucked

Default The Dragons: Or Why we might be fucked

This is very long but it's important stuff.

For a while now I've doubted most of this "Dragon" stuff because of kooks putting a misguided spin on it.

But I believe now.

The world is controlled by an ancient nobility dating back to the city of Ugarit who can trace their ancestry back to Abraham who in turn was related by blood to the line of Pharaohs. I've done the homework and it's finally made sense.

The Kabbalah, Yggdrasil, and all that. It makes sense now. The Aesir were Trojans and the Caucus mountains are the circle of the As. Caucasians are Jews. All of us. Well sort of. All the noble families in the world are Jews. Not by religion but by blood.

John the Baptist was killed by the Herodian dynasty to prevent him from revealing his place as King of Kings as the Herod family were the Kings of the Jews. Then Jesus took over in his place but he chose the cross rather than allowing the Romans to stop his movement. He passed it on the Peter and Peter founded the Roman Catholic Church, the Priesthood of the Dragon.

Christ was called the Messiah meaning the anointed one. Anointed in the oil of the Dragon, Messeh or crocodile fat. He was a Pharaoh. The Trojans were a massive coalition of tribes practicing profane cults called Mysteries. Akhenaten was a descendant of this Jewish (Egyptian) and when he was deposed three very important factions fled Egypt:

Cadmus was a Phoenician Prince, in fact his Brother Phoenix would lend his name to their people. He famously in the myths slew a Dragon. The Phoenix and the Dragon are the Yin and Yang in Chinese folklore. They are brothers. He founded the Greek Thebes for the Egyptian Thebes.

Danaus was an Egyptian or Greek. He ended up founding an entire nation of people called the Danaans in Greece. These people are some of the most prolific in history. Everyone from the Irish Tuatha Danaan to the Danes to the river Don or the river Danube along the Black Sea carry this name.

Finally, Moses, a close relative of Akhenaten led the Hebrew people back into their Canaanite homeland and his disciple Joshua would ensure a bloody cull of anyone who got in their way.

The Trojans were a confederation of tribes as I already said, and when the Achaeans in the Iliad sack Troy (their capital) the Trojan hosts scatter to the winds. Aeneas leads his band to Carthage and then later to Latinum. Other tribes scattered into the Cauc-Asus or the Circle of the As (As means Iron, the Trojans made use of Iron or crude steel weapons and armor while most people used Bronze) these people would eventually migrate into Scandinavia. Scandinavia is derived from the Skanes of Sweden and the Danaus. However these As or Aesir would form a city in Asaland called Asgard and their leader Odin (or some variant spelling) would end up venerated as a God.

Anyhow basically during their migrations the Xiongnu or Huns or Han (the Chinese Emperors) acquired the blood of the Dragons via the Khazars, a Jewish group of Iranians living in Ukraine and Crimea...

Long story short, the bankers, merchants, and nobles, are all in bed with each other at the highest of levels. Most bankers, merchants, and such are not "in on it." It's a group of a few hundred people who are calling the shots. Not for satanic reasons, but simply for the oldest reason of all: Money. These are the people who make money when money is spent. They're the reason the economy "collapsed" and why it needed to be "bailed out." At the end of the day capital gains isn't very high, and they're not paying all that much for taxes compared to what they're making from government spending. These are the Kings of Old. This is Jesus' plan coming to fruition. The "New World Order" is Jesus' "World to Come." There's nothing new about it.

World War I? Designed to break up the Ottoman Empire and allow for a Jewish State in the Middle East. Muslims are a big wrench in the problem, because unlike Jews and Christians, Muslims don't do banking with finance. While the religious fanatic Muslims are a problem, they're pawns in a bigger game. Your average Muslim as long as he doesn't bank is a threat. All that oil money and no interest rates to pilfer. So the most powerful family on earth, the Rothschilds orchestrated the whole thing.

World War II? This Jewish and Gentile inner circle moves the plot forward more: They financed Hitler's War and they sacrificed the regular Jews. Holocaust is Latin for burnt offering. They offered up a human sacrifice. Then soon afterwards in the wake of the Chaos for which our forefathers died in vain, they immediate create the UN and the World bank and a host of other organizations. They also create Israel.

Then they sell nuclear equipment to the Russians. Why? Because there needs to be an enemy. So they finance an arms build up, but the war never happens. It looks like it's going to, but it doesn't. Why? Because it's fake. Its a sham war. The cold war was never going to happen. But wars that don't happen still make money and even better don't kill everyone... Vietnam was an example of this. We fight wars we don't need to fight to keep the guns flowing. Neither America,China, or Russia could lose in Vietnam. But the inner circle won.

Fast forward to today, and we have a "War on Terror". The concept doesn't even make sense. Here's the objective: Slowly demonize and destroy Islam because it's a hindrance to the bankers (and militant Muslim resistance is playing into their hands) and keep America, the only country that actually in theory was designed to resist these guys (the nobles) blind to what moves, and focused on an imaginary enemy. In fighting the Muslims, we're marching towards 1984. I'm still an atheist and I think Islam is technically part of the problem, but in the short term they're our only hope. 911 was orchestrated in much the way the official story goes: Radical American hating Muslims were cajoled into attacking a country they hated. All along the way they were helped. It was an "inside job", but they really did hijack planes and fly them into the towers. Sacrificial Blood. The CIA didn't bomb the towers, they didn't need to. They encouraged the bastards who flew the planes in. They were pawns in a bigger game.

They aren't psychic alien reptiles, it's a symbol for the constellation Draco which is the North Star. It's a symbol for the natural order of things. The Earth spins on the axis of the Great Dragon. It's actually a rational explanation for things like religion which are false cults designed to control us.

If you want proof look at Makhir of Narbonne and why the French Catholic Monarch Charlemagne requested the Caliph in Baghdad send a Jew of Davidic Blood all the way from Babylon to France where they then intermarried and fought against the Moors and for his help Makhir was given the entire province of Septimania in southern France which would later be ruled by generations of Jewish Princes.

For important symbols:

Skull and Crossbones: The Skull of John the Baptist and the Cross of Christ ie. Chi Rho.

Scallop Shell: Represents a cup made from a human shell polished like a Scallop. See Shell Oil.

Green and Yellow: Morgana Le Fey ---> Captain Morgan ---> Jamaican Flag --> JP Morgan Pirates --> Knights Templars --> Vikings

The Rose: The Sinclair Family --> Middleton Family --> Kate Middleton

Dragon: The symbol of kingship.

Griffin: Another Variant of the Dragon.

Wolf/Bear/Boar (From where my name derives via my own family crest): A symbol going back to the Si-beri-ans or Hyper-bori-ans who existed beyond the lands of the Norse "God" Buri related to the symbol the Bee which is rather important. The Merovingians used Golden Bees and the city of Byzantium among others refers to the tiny animal which represents the role of the Dragon bloodline over the average workers.

Gog and Magog: Two giants representing the Georgians (St. George) of the Caucuses and thus Aesir and the Magyar or Huns of Attila who were slain by Brutus a Trojan King whose descendants are the "Britons" and who were replaced by the Saxons (Germans) and then Normans (Danaans) and then more Germans (Hessians) which are the Windsors and such. Prince Charles has extremely high ties to this Bloodline as does the "common" girl he's marrying. Their children will be like Anakin, I'm talking like superhuman levels of nobility. He'll be a regular guy, I'm not claiming he's actually special, but he's going to practically be descended from every hero and villain in recorded history.

Torch: The symbol of Prometheus whose father was Iapetos or Japeth who is ... Gepetto. Prometheus made man from clay and Pine Wood (Pinocchio) is symbolic of reincarnation. The Torch was used by Rockerfeller for his "Standard Oil" and a statue of Prometheus adorns the Rockerfeller plaza.

Thanks for reading. I'm sure many of you already knew most of this or more than I do. For the rest of you, look into this more. This is the real deal.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 04-25-2011 at 11:10 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

u still not believe in god?

haven't finished ur post but it's good so far

edit: my bad u r... take acid boarz.. ull see that we all come from one... it's also simple math

(I was half kidding about acid, it was the first time I felt god's presence fully, but I kinda don't recommend any manmade drug)

fair points about islam. they are the enemies because they will not submit to the will of the jews. it's fucked.
    Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 04-26-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    u still not believe in god?

haven't finished ur post but it's good so far

edit: my bad u r... take acid boarz.. ull see that we all come from one... it's also simple math

(I was half kidding about acid, it was the first time I felt god's presence fully, but I kinda don't recommend any manmade drug)

fair points about islam. they are the enemies because they will not submit to the will of the jews. it's fucked.
    They aren't "The Jews", they're "The Pharaohs." "Jews" are the commoners of ancient Khazar who spread throughout Europe. They aren't in on this. That's what's important to understand. It's not "The Jews" Its "The Dragons." You've got red heads in ancient Egypt and as far away as China and Ireland. Why? The movement of peoples.

Kohen (High Priest) Becomes:
    Kagan
    Khan (Yes really)
    Cohen (Pretty self explanatory)
    Hohen (The German Nobility)
    etc.

The thing is Islam is part of it, but they broke off much earlier and became an obstacle. Mohammad was either part of this or capitalizing on it, and like the Pope the Caliphs carry on that tradition. Which is why they were destroyed in the First World War and why the Muslim world is a waste of people and space to them. So was the Tsar in Russia, the Tsars weren't big fans of the Jews so they were replaced by an easier pawn: Lenin, Stalin, and the Soviets. Yes, the revolt was bound to happen, but it wouldn't have won without financing. War can't end because while it "wastes" wealth for the general people it generates it for the insiders. It's a plan so simple it seems almost legitimate.

Personally I don't think this can be stopped, so my plan is to infiltrate them and get in on it. Screw the little guy I want a palace and race horses and yachts and a dozen mistresses. Don't resist them, get in bed with them. This system has been in place for 7000 years. There is no New World Order, it's just Order. Don't become a slave, play their games.

I don't think there is a God unless he's deus absconditus, and I don't know how I feel about that.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?"
    - Epicurus

Veteran Member

Boarz, where is your documentation to prove this?

Starting with "the world is controlled by ancient nobility...who can trace their ancestry back to Abraham"? Really? Let everybody see the documents that connect them back to Abraham!!

That shit is one of the biggest scams alive right now - the fact that some people think that other people are connected by blood to power, revelation, and money - as if some people (a race of people) are destined to rule over others because of their genetic makeup. That belief has no place in 2011.

I turn on the tv and see talk about the prince and his wedding later this week and people mindlessly accept the 'royal family' without questioning how are they 'roya'l and why. This nonsense also has no place in this world either. "...Rein is shorter than leprechauns".

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Boarz, where is your documentation to prove this?

Starting with "the world is controlled by ancient nobility...who can trace their ancestry back to Abraham"? Really? Let everybody see the documents that connect them back to Abraham!!

That shit is one of the biggest scams alive right now - the fact that some people think that other people are connected by blood to power, revelation, and money - as if some people (a race of people) are destined to rule over others because of their genetic makeup. That belief has no place in 2011.

I turn on the tv and see talk about the prince and his wedding later this week and people mindlessly accept the 'royal family' without questioning how are they 'roya'l and why. This nonsense also has no place in this world either. "...Rein is shorter than leprechauns".
    I don't disagree about the nobility, it's silly.

Abraham was a Phoenician astronomer from Ugarit who married the Pharoah's sister. Their descendants were Egyptian nobles. I don't think they have a right to rule, but they have done so for thousands of years. I'm just saying there isn't a New World Order, it's an Old World Order. I like educated democracy or failing that a meritocratic aristocracy. Anyhow, the Egyptian nobles (Jewish Patriarchs) were expelled into the Palestine with the fall of Akhenaten. Eventually their leaders spread around all over the place.

I have no idea how they came up with conclusion that a God wanted them to rule, but they did and they still do. You know what I mean, these people who feel entitled to be rich and in charge. Nobles. It's a heritage passed from rich influential fathers to rich influential sons. It's not a conspiracy its people being people.

I had found a site where a lot of these genealogies were done out but I can't find it. I'll look for it and link it here.

Never Mind, Found it.

http://urokomovie.com/wordpress/

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    This is very long but it's important stuff.

For a while now I've doubted most of this "Dragon" stuff because of kooks putting a misguided spin on it.

But I believe now.

The world is controlled by an ancient nobility dating back to the city of Ugarit who can trace their ancestry back to Abraham who in turn was related by blood to the line of Pharaohs. I've done the homework and it's finally made sense.

The Kabbalah, Yggdrasil, and all that. It makes sense now. The Aesir were Trojans and the Caucus mountains are the circle of the As. Caucasians are Jews. All of us. Well sort of. All the noble families in the world are Jews. Not by religion but by blood.

John the Baptist was killed by the Herodian dynasty to prevent him from revealing his place as King of Kings as the Herod family were the Kings of the Jews. Then Jesus took over in his place but he chose the cross rather than allowing the Romans to stop his movement. He passed it on the Peter and Peter founded the Roman Catholic Church, the Priesthood of the Dragon.

Christ was called the Messiah meaning the anointed one. Anointed in the oil of the Dragon, Messeh or crocodile fat. He was a Pharaoh. The Trojans were a massive coalition of tribes practicing profane cults called Mysteries. Akhenaten was a descendant of this Jewish (Egyptian) and when he was deposed three very important factions fled Egypt:

Cadmus was a Phoenician Prince, in fact his Brother Phoenix would lend his name to their people. He famously in the myths slew a Dragon. The Phoenix and the Dragon are the Yin and Yang in Chinese folklore. They are brothers. He founded the Greek Thebes for the Egyptian Thebes.

Danaus was an Egyptian or Greek. He ended up founding an entire nation of people called the Danaans in Greece. These people are some of the most prolific in history. Everyone from the Irish Tuatha Danaan to the Danes to the river Don or the river Danube along the Black Sea carry this name.

Finally, Moses, a close relative of Akhenaten led the Hebrew people back into their Canaanite homeland and his disciple Joshua would ensure a bloody cull of anyone who got in their way.

The Trojans were a confederation of tribes as I already said, and when the Achaeans in the Iliad sack Troy (their capital) the Trojan hosts scatter to the winds. Aeneas leads his band to Carthage and then later to Latinum. Other tribes scattered into the Cauc-Asus or the Circle of the As (As means Iron, the Trojans made use of Iron or crude steel weapons and armor while most people used Bronze) these people would eventually migrate into Scandinavia. Scandinavia is derived from the Skanes of Sweden and the Danaus. However these As or Aesir would form a city in Asaland called Asgard and their leader Odin (or some variant spelling) would end up venerated as a God.

Anyhow basically during their migrations the Xiongnu or Huns or Han (the Chinese Emperors) acquired the blood of the Dragons via the Khazars, a Jewish group of Iranians living in Ukraine and Crimea...

Long story short, the bankers, merchants, and nobles, are all in bed with each other at the highest of levels. Most bankers, merchants, and such are not "in on it." It's a group of a few hundred people who are calling the shots. Not for satanic reasons, but simply for the oldest reason of all: Money. These are the people who make money when money is spent. They're the reason the economy "collapsed" and why it needed to be "bailed out." At the end of the day capital gains isn't very high, and they're not paying all that much for taxes compared to what they're making from government spending. These are the Kings of Old. This is Jesus' plan coming to fruition. The "New World Order" is Jesus' "World to Come." There's nothing new about it.

World War I? Designed to break up the Ottoman Empire and allow for a Jewish State in the Middle East. Muslims are a big wrench in the problem, because unlike Jews and Christians, Muslims don't do banking with finance. While the religious fanatic Muslims are a problem, they're pawns in a bigger game. Your average Muslim as long as he doesn't bank is a threat. All that oil money and no interest rates to pilfer. So the most powerful family on earth, the Rothschilds orchestrated the whole thing.

World War II? This Jewish and Gentile inner circle moves the plot forward more: They financed Hitler's War and they sacrificed the regular Jews. Holocaust is Latin for burnt offering. They offered up a human sacrifice. Then soon afterwards in the wake of the Chaos for which our forefathers died in vain, they immediate create the UN and the World bank and a host of other organizations. They also create Israel.

Then they sell nuclear equipment to the Russians. Why? Because there needs to be an enemy. So they finance an arms build up, but the war never happens. It looks like it's going to, but it doesn't. Why? Because it's fake. Its a sham war. The cold war was never going to happen. But wars that don't happen still make money and even better don't kill everyone... Vietnam was an example of this. We fight wars we don't need to fight to keep the guns flowing. Neither America,China, or Russia could lose in Vietnam. But the inner circle won.

Fast forward to today, and we have a "War on Terror". The concept doesn't even make sense. Here's the objective: Slowly demonize and destroy Islam because it's a hindrance to the bankers (and militant Muslim resistance is playing into their hands) and keep America, the only country that actually in theory was designed to resist these guys (the nobles) blind to what moves, and focused on an imaginary enemy. In fighting the Muslims, we're marching towards 1984. I'm still an atheist and I think Islam is technically part of the problem, but in the short term they're our only hope. 911 was orchestrated in much the way the official story goes: Radical American hating Muslims were cajoled into attacking a country they hated. All along the way they were helped. It was an "inside job", but they really did hijack planes and fly them into the towers. Sacrificial Blood. The CIA didn't bomb the towers, they didn't need to. They encouraged the bastards who flew the planes in. They were pawns in a bigger game.

They aren't psychic alien reptiles, it's a symbol for the constellation Draco which is the North Star. It's a symbol for the natural order of things. The Earth spins on the axis of the Great Dragon. It's actually a rational explanation for things like religion which are false cults designed to control us.

If you want proof look at Makhir of Narbonne and why the French Catholic Monarch Charlemagne requested the Caliph in Baghdad send a Jew of Davidic Blood all the way from Babylon to France where they then intermarried and fought against the Moors and for his help Makhir was given the entire province of Septimania in southern France which would later be ruled by generations of Jewish Princes.

For important symbols:

Skull and Crossbones: The Skull of John the Baptist and the Cross of Christ ie. Chi Rho.

Scallop Shell: Represents a cup made from a human shell polished like a Scallop. See Shell Oil.

Green and Yellow: Morgana Le Fey ---> Captain Morgan ---> Jamaican Flag --> JP Morgan Pirates --> Knights Templars --> Vikings

The Rose: The Sinclair Family --> Middleton Family --> Kate Middleton

Dragon: The symbol of kingship.

Griffin: Another Variant of the Dragon.

Wolf/Bear/Boar (From where my name derives via my own family crest): A symbol going back to the Si-beri-ans or Hyper-bori-ans who existed beyond the lands of the Norse "God" Buri related to the symbol the Bee which is rather important. The Merovingians used Golden Bees and the city of Byzantium among others refers to the tiny animal which represents the role of the Dragon bloodline over the average workers.

Gog and Magog: Two giants representing the Georgians (St. George) of the Caucuses and thus Aesir and the Magyar or Huns of Attila who were slain by Brutus a Trojan King whose descendants are the "Britons" and who were replaced by the Saxons (Germans) and then Normans (Danaans) and then more Germans (Hessians) which are the Windsors and such. Prince Charles has extremely high ties to this Bloodline as does the "common" girl he's marrying. Their children will be like Anakin, I'm talking like superhuman levels of nobility. He'll be a regular guy, I'm not claiming he's actually special, but he's going to practically be descended from every hero and villain in recorded history.

Torch: The symbol of Prometheus whose father was Iapetos or Japeth who is ... Gepetto. Prometheus made man from clay and Pine Wood (Pinocchio) is symbolic of reincarnation. The Torch was used by Rockerfeller for his "Standard Oil" and a statue of Prometheus adorns the Rockerfeller plaza.

Thanks for reading. I'm sure many of you already knew most of this or more than I do. For the rest of you, look into this more. This is the real deal.
    Boarz, I did not read this post, as, like most of your points, it is excruciatingly long.

However, from what I've skimmed, you either made a funny joke, or your feeble, naive mind has been totally warped by KTL, and I realize that this site really is a blight on humanity.

Oh boy. That was straight KTL-ese
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    However, from what I've skimmed, you either made a funny joke, ...
    This was my first thought since it does not fit with the rest of what he usually writes.

He probably thought he could get people to agree with him...

saverio?

I can't speak for how true any of it is, I was impressed by work though.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

....^
    .../O\
    ...___
    ./......\
    /........\

Think about it.

8====D
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 04-26-2011 at 10:45 PM.