Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have sufferd enough

Default i have sufferd enough

please let me back in the KTL
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

i don't get it

not the pic your sig

this is completely oxymoronic is that what you were going for
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Let him back in the break up the monotony.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    i don't get it

not the pic your sig

this is completely oxymoronic is that what you were going for

didn't answer the question

those criminals are some of the most ignorant people in the world

the only thing pirate are good for is free music, free software and democracy

witch they don't do ether

if you want the full story get me back in the KTL ill tell you how they killed 32 people then had the audacity to go to the father of the slain son and with aid for the quaknamirad ill even tell you how he punched the guy in the face for the insult

fuck the sea shepherd and the whole crew i hope a great white sperm whale eats them
    Last edited by Dokuro; 04-28-2011 at 05:29 PM.

lol @ calling them criminals. Illegal whaling is criminal. Especially messed up when some of the whales are endangered. And they didn't kill anybody you loser. Why not just leave when there isn't even one person that wants you to stay? You're a fucking disgrace to the forum and mankind.

fist whaling isn't illegal in japan now unless you support wold government like i do to make those atrocity illegal
    but that argument holds no ground

but what is illegal in both japan and america is piracy and eco-terrorism

and i know the man that lost his son to the sea shepherd sinking there ship
    yaeh they didn't kill him but they made sure he drowned

oh and finally you should really read the endangered specie act before you start talking about it

because if you did you would know that most of those whales are above the bar

oh an they also have been taken of the list and not because there protected but because hunting them in immoral witch i agree with but there methods for doing things is worst

there criminals and nothing more just like PETA
    Last edited by Dokuro; 04-28-2011 at 05:50 PM.

bwahahahahahaha i found another one one this subject

for now on every time i'm disusing something on the corp i'm going to see if penn did to

no back to the point of this thread let me back in with out me every one there just aren't grounded

Whaling is illegal in those areas, except under some stupid 'research clause'. The only research the Japs do on the whales is to decide whether people like A-1 on it better or soy sauce. The Japanese deliberately ran into a much smaller vessel that the Sea Sheperds had, and the crew was lucky to come out alive. The Japanese fisherman use much more vile methods against the Sea Sheperds than vice versa. They care more about the profits from the whale meat than their own fisherman. If they had to choose between saving a fisherman that went overboard or catching a whale, they would rather catch the whale. Fuck out of here

soy thats better
    and saving the fisherman comes first
    and whale are helping people with cancer manly colon on of the hardest to treat

don't get the wrong idea there are somethings that japan does that is absolutely appalling like keeping the Iriomote cat in the list for tourism but thats mostly because the law forbid moving them from Iriomote if they were allowed in the mainland there will be a boom but the gray whale is not endangered theres an over abundance and if you want it illegal support world government until then those people have no rights to attack individuals of another county buy saying what there doing is illegal

if it is illegal they should go to the Japanese courts not attack and try and kill people to fuel there own moral agenda

most of those people that work on the shepherd never suffered in there life
    they don't understand that some people need to make money to feed there own they have to work hard to provide and any job will do

for coastal town theres not many jobs that don't demand fishing

so the shepherd is ignorant because they are unwilling to put them self in another shoes the only see one angel of the argument

and that is my definition of ignorant

there nothing but holier than thou idealist that think piracy is a means to get there moral agenda across (killing whales bad-killing people good)

the fuck!!!

you know a while ago i didn't chose a side on this argument because its a touchy subject that i understood both sides just like how i enjoy the occasional ride on the city bus

i like to get out and see what other people are saying spend some time in those fishing community and understand there side better

get out of your house stop preaching your morals and learn something about others

wisdom is compassion and you don't have it

SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar

fist whaling isn't illegal in japan
    its not japan, its international waters.

because if you did you would know that most of those whales are above the bar
    you said MOST. not all.
    leave

nothing much illegal in international waters

and i doubt the International Whaling Commission which is a special interest group has much lawful rights to police as groups like FCC, and WWF have no constitutional rights to police citizens but i guess i liberal wouldn't understand that

(and if i said all it would be a lie)

and finally check your secondary isn't enough here
    and even if that not your secondary how much say does a person in the yellow with 192 post have

oh and finally what the deference a quota is a quota and as long as the reasonable and obeyed theres no problem
    but this quota on whaling is not reasonable they require fishers to throw away more then half the catch witch is a was and a disrespect to the meat

but of course groups like the shepherd want to see and end to all of it what next salmon

i will not give up my salmon i will kill ever last protester before i give up my salmon

i will string those bastards up on the gallows out side of Humboldt bay before i give up my salmon

meat is life and i respect life those bastards don't know the meaning of it so i ask you

in a spiritual sense what is the differences

note to self the coho salmon is actually on the endangered list
    the gray whale is above concern
    Last edited by Dokuro; 04-29-2011 at 05:35 PM.

oh yeah back to the point of this whole thread i said i wasnt going to get in to this

(clears throat) let me back into the KTL