Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Criminal Minds

I guess she has been pregnant most of her time on the show.

I also didn't like that they killed off Gideon, but I guess there wasn't much chance of him coming back to make an actual guest appearance.

well they didn't even show Gideon's body on the show so he wasn't even willing to make a short appearance then, even though it gave him the chance to put a definite end to him ever being on the show again

I must say I did really like the episode where Gideon died, the flashbacks that had Gideon and Rossi together were interesting
    Retired.

Jennifer Love Hewitt will not be returning for the next season
    Retired.

looking back on this season now after having watched the finale I'd say Hewitt didn't add much value cuz there was hardly space for storylines for her, except for the few snippets that led up to the finale

maybe next season the producers should think about NOT letting anyone new get on the team so there'll be more space to discuss how the job affects the private lives of the other agents, throw in a serial killer that threatens one of the agents in their private life or some such stuff
    Retired.

I didn't like the Mr. Scratch episode. I thought it was ridiculous, even for Criminal Minds. And I'm a horror fan. The Wrong Turn movies have a more plausible plot to them.

^^I had kind of forgotten how big of a thing the child rape accusations in the 80s were so I was surprised by the turn the plot took on that one
    Retired.

I liked the season finale. Jennifer Love Hewitt just didn't seem to have much personality in this show. She was decent in Party of Five.

cuz she was pregnant a lot of storylines had to be rewritten quickly. from the way I read it a lot had already been developed in terms of plot when filming started and then quite a few changes had to be made. it might explain why Jennifer Love Hewitt's character didn't actually get to do that much on the show
    Retired.

-

Criminal Minds is a boring show LOL. My mom watches it because she likes Shemar Moore. She used to watch him on Young and the Restless soap opera. I liked him in The Brothers movie with Morris Chestnut, DL Hughley, Bill Bellamy and Gabrielle Union, Motives movie with Vivica Fox and Butter movie with Nia Long, Terrence Howard, Ernie Hudson and Donnie Wahlberg.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Sexy lady coming to Criminal Minds.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/aisha-tyler-criminal-minds

didn't know AJ was gonna be absent for a while as well

yeah this chick looks good but I hope they give her some real story lines. if not I'd rather have the scripts not have any new team members and just focus on the original team
    Retired.

My mom watches it
    Show is ok ( If you got nuttin better to do lol), but the OTT serious acting is ahahahahaha (Especially from that hotch dude) ahahahaha. Does anyone else think he looks like the dad from Modern family ???? I thought they were brothers.

Joe Montagna is cool though. Shemar Moore is o.k, but he doesn't do anything to make you think he's not a bitch ahahahahahahaha

'Hotch' doesn't do comedy and the like very well. I remember Dharma & Greg from way back when, he wasn't good in that at all. personally I do feel he's very good when portraying serious people. his shining moment was that season he went up against that boston killer
    Retired.

I think he's only smiled on the show a handful of times. lol

C Thomas Howell played that killer well, a legend.