Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: next Tarantino film: Django Unchained

^^ Kunta Kinte

^geordi laforge was the realest ninja

Some set photos

I can't wait for this movie. The cast is incredible.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

OlympiQ

Tarantino directing Leo is something I'm very curious to see. Either going to be epic or pure shit lol

Banned

there's no movie or album coming out this year that I'm anticipating more than this. I read the script and it's sick. Tarantino can actually write awesome dialogue without pop culture references. he proved it in Basterds and now this. the way he describes slaves on plantations picking cotton is vivid as shit. I can't imagine how this is going to look on the big screen. this is definitely going to be his most controversial movie; ultra-violent, torture, rape, "nigger" being said about a million times...spike lee is going to flip when he sees this

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    there's no movie or album coming out this year that I'm anticipating more than this. I read the script and it's sick. Tarantino can actually write awesome dialogue without pop culture references. he proved it in Basterds and now this. the way he describes slaves on plantations picking cotton is vivid as shit. I can't imagine how this is going to look on the big screen. this is definitely going to be his most controversial movie; ultra-violent, torture, rape, "nigger" being said about a million times...spike lee is going to flip when he sees this
    co-sign

not only was the dialog in Basterds were pop culture free, he used multiple languages -French, German & English. thats respects right there...

found this film poster that i like outta the ones outhere..

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Yo, can you hook me up on where to find the script. Everything I've read from people online who've looked at it has been real positive. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

@poster: great vibe

Banned

I love Spike, but he's fucking retarded...and jealous

Spike's twitter: American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western. It Was A Holocaust. My Ancestors Are Slaves. Stolen From Africa. I Will Honor Them.

yea Im sure a story about a slave who gains his freedom then starts killing white folks and the slave master that owns his wife would be a story that Spikes ancestors would have hated lol

I can kinda see his point but come the fuck on you havent even seen the movie yet, maybe he read the script but what the fuck ever Spike......
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Banned

the movie was great, even though it was basically Blazing Saddles with blood

Veteran Member

Calvin Candie was a pretty evil guy, it was worth it in the end. Sam Jackson is basically Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks in the flesh. Again, another great performance & character by Christoph Walz.

PRODIGAL SUN

movie was good. samuel l jackson. and christoph waltz stole the show. the most action packed QT movie i ever seen. Also first one i seen of his that was not seperated by chapters. makes me belive that was sally menkes thing.
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

-

I'm gonna see this this weekend. I love Kerry Washington. She's on the cover of Uptown magazine now looking good and i like the pictures of her inside. She was hot in Chris Rock's I Think I Love My Wife. I liked the sexy outfits she wore in that. LOL@Spike Lee always got something negative to say hahahahahahahahaha. Most of the time i like what he says in his interviews but he's too negative towards white directors sometimes.