Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. BIN LADeN

cia releases airal photo's of his compound...even tho he was a cia agent in 99 and was killed in 07 but came back to life in 2011 so ive read...on the net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8i8YWIJMAI

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    whats the conspiracy dick suckers going to respond to this one with?
    "They need troops to go into Libya and Syria, whitey".
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    the conspiracy theorists (most of which suffer from untreated paranoid schizophrenia)
    ...or this

http://www.historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    cia releases airal photo's of his compound...even tho he was a cia agent in 99 and was killed in 07 but came back to life in 2011 so ive read...on the net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8i8YWIJMAI
    lol so what if they released those?

how do those worthless pictures disprove those theories?
    We do it for the people.

what theory's......on what his house looks like hahaha u saying his house has its own conspiracy theory
    post befor that is another vid..showing the inside..and the aftermath with blood all over the place.. if u missed it

this really couldnt have come at a better time for Obama. getting put under pressure at home, now he first proves he was born in America and he takes out Americas number 1 enemy. plus this completely covers up NATO killing Gaddafi's son and small grandchildren in an illegal assassination attempt.

Does all this mean Obama has pretty much a lock to win the next election?

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    this really couldnt have come at a better time for Obama. getting put under pressure at home, now he first proves he was born in America and he takes out Americas number 1 enemy. plus this completely covers up NATO killing Gaddafi's son and small grandchildren in an illegal assassination attempt.

Americans like American things.

he also cut of the end of Donald trumps show celebrity apprentice..right before some one getting voted off with his special announcement ...odd since the prez roasted him the night before ..another theory

on the real tho..his approval just went up ..and if he is running against the Donald he will get elected again..deep down i would like to see what kinda stunts Donald would pull if he won

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

what theory's......on what his house looks like hahaha u saying his house has its own conspiracy theory
    post befor that is another vid..showing the inside..and the aftermath with blood all over the place.. if u missed it
    u fucking idiot, get your comprehension skills up

im talking about how poeple think this shit is a hoax
    We do it for the people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post

Hell fucking no. Gas is 4.19 a gallon......black unemployment went from 8 to 14 percent....but i mean, they are retarded so they will vote for him because of his skin color.

its no guarantee at all.

This helps, but this manhunt was going on long before Obama got elected.

Again, the democrats wanted Guantanamo shut down, but without it bin Laden is never found.

I can't in good judgement vote Democrat again.

"u fucking idiot, get your comprehension skills up
    im talking about how poeple think this shit is a hoax "

lol why would i try to disprove them..thos guys who believe in what they believe in wont change even if i threw osama's dead body at their face..i posted real videos for thos who want to see what his compound looked like...go back to my post and show me where i was even trying to disprove any one

any way all kids of vids hitting the net

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-on-fire.html

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    red x dude
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

FUCK WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORN

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    what a load of shit.. he died back in 99. right after he was treated as a us military hospital in germany,. their was huge amounts of press releases in the middle east converning his death..

for the dickhead who said. dont believe eveyrthing u read on the net

please do some research. osama ( was tim osman) that was his cia name.. theirs been countless docu's on this.. countless interviews and books confirming this.
    the u.s funded and equiped osama v the russians.. same as the u.s and the UK funded and equipt saddam v IRAN ( how did they know he had chem weapons? cos we sold them him. durrrr!!)

i swear most of you sheep are fucking retarted.. only believing what u choose to believe,. and mainstream news candy coats the rest.
    WAS AcTUALLY BEFORE 2009 , THIS CHICK SAID IT IN THIS VIDEO , THAN LATER THE CIA ASSASSINATED HER IN PUBLIC

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

^^^ you believe every thing you hear on the internet .....like work from home earn a million $ in one week ...click this link....
    I don't believe everything I hear, you see the question mark at the end of my statement......

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    that's actually true you fucking moron. The US gov't has openly admitted this. Do some research before making yourself look like an asshole.
    Ok thank's for conformation.

the usa government hasthe death pics of bin laden but are not sure if they will release due to how graphic it is..in the pic shows bin ladens face with 2 big holes in it with brain matter all over the floor...abc has released a video of the mansion laden was at after the killings...showing blood all over the floor where laden was next to his bed

the guys who killed him are the elite of elite..6 guys recruited from the navy seals and only from the navy seals called DEVGRU Navel Special Warfare Development Group also known as team 6. its a super secrete us special ops counter terrorism unit
    they were watching the house for almost a year after getting information from a detainee about bin ladens messenger where they were watching him for 2 years just last year he joind up with laden and laden son preparing for other attacks
    lol now the roles are reverse..Pakistan was letting bin laden live on a military community ..they are up set that we where even in their country ...charges are pending for a few Pakistanis who knew he was their
    Yo is this you fam????

Skip to 8:15
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.