Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: M80 is so broke he's selling his old WuWear to pay for Sex in the City & Friends DVDs

Banned

Default M80 is so broke he's selling his old WuWear to pay for Sex in the City & Friends DVDs

serious, look for yourself... hahaha

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Somebody from the Wu-Tang needs to step in and put the kibosh on this faggot once and for all...

Veteran Member

@Art Hilarious! Couldn't possibly be gifts for my girlfriend. The words M-Eighty & Broke will never be seen in the same sentence unless its me breaking a world record or me breaking your overweight face. I wish I could have been there when Kev & Bronze met you and you introduced yourself as Art Vandelay. We'll cross paths one day or another.

@Beautifulrock If you can name one individual working on behalf of the Clan & Hip-Hop as a whole who has done more then me to benefit your precious Wu-Tang since my involvement on the business side since 2005 I will gladly remove myself. [18 National Releases, over 250,000 units via Soundscan, 6 billboard top 200 LPs & probably 8 before years end.]

Banned

M80, just one question...

you were trying to sell a wiz khalifa autographed shirt. i must know, did you use your (ahem) wu prestige to personally meet wiz and have him sign that for you, then you put it up on ebay?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao @ all this

lol art u met bronze and kevlaar and introduced yourself as art vandelay? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    We do it for the people.

Banned

haha, no i didn't introduce myself as art vandelay. i didn't even know that they were on wu-corp at the time. wisemen did a show in pittsburgh. they was cool. i bought a couple cds off them (which m80 made money from) and i bounced.

actually, i was listening to Though for Food earlier today while i was driving around.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post

@Beautifulrock If you can name one individual working on behalf of the Clan & Hip-Hop as a whole who has done more then me to benefit your precious Wu-Tang since my involvement on the business side since 2005 I will gladly remove myself. [18 National Releases, over 250,000 units via Soundscan, 6 billboard top 200 LPs & probably 8 before years end.]

lmfao @ your precious wutang

Veteran Member

Didn't have to use my Wu prestige. I used my business prestige to bring Wiz to Indianapolis for 2 shows at $20,500 a pop. Each show sold out and grossed over $83,000 for the weekend. Me & my partners had a great time counting the bread afterwards.

I have Wiz coming back 8/2, Techn9ne 8/5, & Method Man w/ Curren$y, Big Krit, & Smoke DZA in the fall.

Banned

and then you sold his autograph on ebay??

You guys give him a lot of hate...

PRODIGAL SUN

lmaoooooo thge only negative feedback is from someone from my city. wtf hahahaha yo m-80 do you know the name of "uticasfinest"?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

m-80 posting up STACKS ....

recounting residuals an shit , idk man ...I just don't know.

Every time he list his credentials he sound Legit. i just dont get it ,lol.

Banned

lol, i don't hate. although i can honestly say i'm not a fan of his musically. but i just did this to bust his balls. didn't know his vagina would start bleeding when i posted it.

Veteran Member

@Food for Thought Art's a fucking liar. How else would Kev & Bronze tell me they met Art Vandelay if he hadn't introduced himself as Art Vandelay.

@Art Nope. Believe it or not, eventhough the man sold 1million singles & over 300k albums, no one on ebay wanted an autographed Wiz Khalifa Taylor Gang hoody so I hung it up in my closet to never be worn again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    @Food for Thought Art's a fucking liar. How else would Kev & Bronze tell me they met Art Vandelay if he hadn't introduced himself as Art Vandelay.

haha, i have more wu-affiliates talking about me than you do.