Thread: To People Who Remix...

Default To People Who Remix...

whats the easiest way? i remixed 2 tracks already but it was kinda hard, even if you do know the BPM. I pretty much got the vocals on track, but its not perfect. the hard part for me is a lot of times whoever is rapping comes into the track before the start of the first bar of the beat. any tips would b helpful

for vocals coming in too early, just re-program the sequence so they come in later, at the right bit....so if you got the acapella mp3/wav placed to start on the first bar, but the rap starts at bar 6 & 2/5, move the acapella up a bar & 3/5

when u remix something, try to ignore that ya remixing & dealing with an acapella, treat the acapella like a normal sample, and know you can do pretty much the same things with it....

hope i was of help...peace

I really have a lot of difficulties putting accapellas over beats. With some rappers it's easy, but I tried to do a Ghostface verse on a beat and he kept going off, when on the original track he's on point. Shit is annoying. Fuck rap.

lol try doing it live on wax.. I can mix any track in the world with ease on a computer.. Getcho game right fellas