Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Killa Bee Album...

Veteran Member

Default Best Killa Bee Album...

I was in the gym and listening to 9th Prince's upcoming "Shaolin Prince" album...and I gotta tell ya'll it's str8 FIRE!!! it's coming 4th quarter 2011

This album is that shit ya'll muthafuckaz bitch and cry for. All you bitch niggas that complain about 9th and how he ain't doing this right and that, respect tha brother cuz he takes all the constructive input and is delivering to the masses a dope project. The project is flawless, from the features to the pen game, to the production I have it on REPEAT.

Now make sure to support it, stop downloading the fucking albums lol. The ten dollars u spend on smoke, spend that on the CD.

To be honest, only 2 other KillaBeez to drop albums as dope as this one are LA and Priest. Mark my words.

Peace to all.

www.twitter.com/real9thprince
    Last edited by anti-social; 05-04-2011 at 12:04 AM.

This shit will bang only if he got mad production and features from wu camp! If not - album sucks. Post track listing or stop this stupid hype...
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Tactical Expert DYPthaGoldynchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    This shit will bang only if he got mad production and features from wu camp! If not - album sucks. Post track listing or stop this stupid hype...

RGU - If you're a fan of HIP-HOP, you will LOVE this album...REAL RAP SHIT by REAL RAP NIGGAZ!!! None of that candy-coated youtube rap. "Shaolin Prince" might SERIOUSLY bring back that 90's era...It's not hype.

I stand by what I said before - "Shaolin Prince" will easily go down as one of the best Wu Killa Beez releases EVER.

"Wake Up Pt. 2" alone would place this album among the greats.....Pure SICKNESS!

PEACE
    -DYP-

P.S. - "Salute the General" dropping May 24th!!! More details coming soon...we promise.
    @DYPgoldynchild on Twitter

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    >>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
    SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
    >>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
    60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

the last 9th album i bumped allot and he's swlowly but surely stepping it up i wished we could get that killarmy album that was promised maybe in the future

PRODIGAL SUN

unless he somehow went back to how he was rapping on grand daddy flow i think i'll pass again. but i'll wait for a single to see first before i make a decision
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Why are you trying to bring back 90's era? That period is done, stop trying to tamper with it. Now if 9th is trying to take hip-hop forward, past this bullshit, then I can check this out. And No disrespect but ya'll are his two yes men, so I'll have to hear a snippet and judge for myself...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

9th does have some serious bangaz,say what you want about the man,he does his thing and I think people should give him a chance with an unbiased mindset

I wont get excited until I hear something. I really do hope 9th brings the heat on this.
    Last edited by Creepshow; 05-04-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

i do know that this is gonna be serious !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    i do know that this is gonna be serious !!!!!
    You heard a snippet??? Let a nigga know something. I still got alil faith in 9th after that EP. I'm sure the production will be on point, you already know what i'm worried about...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Hollow, you get the NIGGA PLEASE FACE .

9th is an adult, he makes his own decisions and knows how to be accountable for his own actions. For god's sakes, the Judge hit him with a 3 and a half year bid and that taught him a lot. I'm pretty sure he knows whose a "Yes Man" in his circle with ulterior motives and whose keeping it honest.

I am not gonna sit here and tell ya'll what me and 9th build upon and what we have disagreements upon. That's so irrelevant in the equation in what I'm trying to say.

9th has his own sound and he is enhancing it on this album, I am writing this as A FAN!!! I've been working with 9th since 2007 and by doing that I've been so caught up in how to sell this and that, as a fan I forgot to argue with you guys.

Look on one side, ya'll bash 90's sound, then want a sound from 2003??? lol. Confuse me.

"Shaolin Prince" is 9th Prince as a grown man in 2011 building and Destroying.

If ya'll wanna hear this album. i'ma talk to 9th and we might just do a private listening session. IT'S THAT REAL with this album. Bring your own Drinks.

Hook it up Anti, im listening.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

I got you El. But in order for me to speak to 9th about this, I wanna at least have minimum of 20 guests and 5 people from media outlets. If you know other fans/supporters, lemme know. I'ma shoot for mid June. I may even try to do this at the Wu Mansion. I may just have to do a invite only then. Let's see.

SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar

cant wait for tracklisting and release date, i will cop it

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post

"Shaolin Prince" is 9th Prince as a grown man in 2011 building and Destroying.

If ya'll wanna hear this album. i'ma talk to 9th and we might just do a private listening session. IT'S THAT REAL with this album. Bring your own Drinks.
    I'm down for that. Sounds good. Release snippets like they did with the Priest album PWOWR...I'm eager to hear this