Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Racist Moment On A Game Show!

LMFAO
    LOL @ young dudes voice:

'

I would've just said I didn't like the guy cuz he smells like Kangaroo pouch

PRODIGAL SUN

I know david wanted to knock this mutha fucka out.

The ABBOTT

hahaha fucking t-moa

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    hahaha fucking t-moa
    You know, Pale, you're not a funny guy at all. You talk smack about me simply because you think that I'm an easy target online. But let's face it, you're worst than me. You're a paranoid, stupid little guy who thinks that he's better than most people. Yes, that's what you believe. I know, hell, we all know it's all bullshit! The fact is that you're currently living with your skinhead uncle who lives in a run down trailer park talking smack about black and Mexicans because the both of you have nothing better to do but run your mouths like women. Yes, you're white and I'm black. So what?

P.S. In college, I was never in a fraternity and I worked two part time jobs, you stupid-ignorant-methsmoking-scared-shaking-racist-punk-ass-motherfucker!

Banned

hahahahahah!!!

pale is about to get worked by the black after school special!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    You know, Pale, you're not a funny guy at all. You talk smack about me simply because you think that I'm an easy target online. But let's face it, you're worst than me. You're a paranoid, stupid little guy who thinks that he's better than most people. Yes, that's what you believe. I know, hell, we all know it's all bullshit! The fact is that you're currently living with your skinhead uncle who lives in a run down trailer park talking smack about black and Mexicans because the both of you have nothing better to do but run your mouths like women. Yes, you're white and I'm black. So what?

P.S. In college, I was never in a fraternity and I worked two part time jobs, you stupid-ignorant-methsmoking-scared-shaking-racist-punk-ass-motherfucker!

PRODIGAL SUN

I bet he got fucking assraped after this aired.

The dude's a prick, generalising a whole race for such a small reason.

'

Obviously he believes The HAWAIIAN MAN IS GOD.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    I bet he got fucking assraped after this aired.

The dude's a prick, generalising a whole race for such a small reason.
    shut the fuck up you faggot.

London.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post

I like that guy.

Would racism be justifiable when the only black people a person has ever been surrounded by were Waka Flocka-class retarded?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    shut the fuck up you faggot.

London.....LOL
    Ohio............LOL

The ABBOTT

haha fucking t-moa aka fredrick douglas i dont think you did anything in college thats why your on welfare right now and and live in your moms basement. but your black right? i wouldnt expect much more from you. polynesian dude was right. thats why we calll yall niggers but the old head black dude i wouldnt classify as a nigger

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.