Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Racist Moment On A Game Show!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    haha fucking t-moa aka fredrick douglas i dont think you did anything in college thats why your on welfare right now and and live in your moms basement.
    Is that the best you've got? Damn, you're truly pathetic!

You can continue to call me a nigger if you want. That's your opinion and I can care less about what you think of me for now on. I don't have to prove anything to you or Art. I'm not going to feed sharks when they themselves should be killed.

I'm not going to continue to debate with you or Art regarding my life, how I'm living, or what I did in my past. And all of this welfare stuff is getting pretty damn old and it needs to come to an end! If you want to believe Art's stupidity and his random common white boy bullshit about me, then go right ahead. Be a mindless goat if you want too. What do you and Art want from me? The fact is that you're stupid and I'm sure most people on this message board would agree. Besides being a stupid-pasty-white-trash-cracker, you have NOTHING ON ME! You're a waste a sperm. Just do us all a favor and ask an administrator to erase your WTC account because you really don't belong here for obvious reasons.

Nigger that!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going to continue to debate with you or Art regarding my life, how I'm living, or what I did in my past. And all of this welfare stuff is getting pretty damn old and it needs to come to an end! If you want to believe Art's stupidity and his random common white boy bullshit about me, then go right ahead. Be a mindless goat if you want too. What do you and Art want from me? The fact is that you're stupid and I'm sure most people on this message board would agree. Besides being a stupid-pasty-white-trash-cracker, you have NOTHING ON ME! You're a waste a sperm. Just do us all a favor and ask an administrator to erase your WTC account because you really don't belong here for obvious reasons.

hahaha, you just called yourself a stupid-pasty-white-trash cracker

You can continue to call me a nigger if you want. That's your opinion and I can care less about what you think of me for now on. I don't have to prove anything to you or Art. I'm not going to feed sharks when they themselves should be killed.

Nigger that!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

lol thats the best thing i've seen on a game show. except david tua you might remember him "fighting" (didnt land a punch) Lennox Lewis for the world championship, here's he on wheel of fortune in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

he said O for Ocean no awesome

^^Then why did he get the buzzer and didn't protest? Dude is a retard, face it.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    he said O for Ocean no awesome
    eeerrrrrr o for awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

'

Nigger that!

BAHAHhaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!