2 40.00%
  • a retard can throw a semi truck with one hand 5000 yards

3 60.00%

Thread: i have a question

Default i have a question

one that been bugging me for a while perhaps we will never truly know

OK so here is the question

vs

which is stronger an angry lesbian or a retard?
    and just what makes them so unbelievably powerful
    Last edited by Dokuro; 05-11-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Retards.

While it's true that the acquired deficit in vaginal juices that lesbians have is crucial in making them unbelievably strong and testosterone-driven, all of their power is just a drop compared to a sea of strength that is an average retard. And that is because unlimited energy contained in anti-matter that permeates the whole universe is accessible only to them, who aren't limited by harmful work of human brain.

While a true retard is capable creating and destroying universes, slightly challenged people have also their share of abilities that seem supernatural to usual mortals, like foresight, so-called "third eyes" and ability to see beyond the mask of proceedings of human society. Just look at Palehorse.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

I heard people with downs syndrome have super strength.

Retards could lift up a loaded bus if they saw something shiny underneath is.

well it may be true that anti-matter is indeed powerful

but the void energy that is generated by a lesbian in rage for exceeds any other
    for all matter is not only created buy the void but intern it is also destroyed by the void
    and only woman can tap into this energy that gives life lesbian are exceptional at producing said energy because of there biological makeup

so to view it in that light is the same as

Void vs anti-matter

witch is a no brainier because the void makes and unmakes anti-matter

but still good argument there well thought out
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

just out of my own experience

i have been in a fight with a barroom hero before a big man with a child's mind

and a crazy dike on some rood rage shit

and i cant honestly say who hits harder because of my evasive skills

but the barroom hero punched a stool in my hand and shattered it aluminum and oak wood
    and the dike caused 5000$ in damages to my car with out an instrument

so has any one ever felt the full brunt of their power and would like to share with the class

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    just out of my own experience

i have been in a fight with a barroom hero before a big man with a child's mind

and a crazy dike on some rood rage shit

and i cant honestly say who hits harder because of my evasive skills

but the barroom hero punched a stool in my hand and shattered it aluminum and oak wood
    and the dike caused 5000$ in damages to my car with out an instrument

so has any one ever felt the full brunt of their power and would like to share with the class
    Excuse me? You allowed a person, a female rather to damage your car? You couldn't over power her?

If I were you, I would've stalked her, rolled a cocktail underneath her car(that's if she had one). That's revenge in its purest form.

I'm saying this because I rolled a cocktail underneath bitch's car for talking smack to me and threatening. I stalked her for days and then I made it happen.

It's just a suggestion. This is how problems are suppose to be solved if someone screws around with your stuff or your life.

Veteran Member

^^Whoa. That's gansta. Who woulda thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Excuse me? You allowed a person, a female rather to damage your car? You couldn't over power her?

If I were you, I would've stalked her, rolled a cocktail underneath her car(that's if she had one). That's revenge in its purest form.

I'm saying this because I rolled a cocktail underneath bitch's car for talking smack to me and threatening. I stalked her for days and then I made it happen.

It's just a suggestion. This is how problems are suppose to be solved if someone screws around with your stuff or your life.

um if you knew me then you would know i only lost one fight and i married her

i fuckin kicked that dikes ass then sued her for 3 time the damages to my car

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

This of course is assuming Moa managed to keep tears from his girly eyes long enough to log off wu-corp and go outside then (double lol) talk to a RL girl. Let alone being able to go outside after street lights are on, or that he makes Ross the Intern look like Chuck Norris

But since were making up silly shit that never happened, Brock got laid, Skampoe lost weight, Nicky Douche married a blick, CJ moved outta his mom's basement, and Sid won't die of gay-aids
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

im going with retard strength on the basis of retarded warcloud beating the shit outta that handsomely masculine 9th prince lesbo

Quote Originally Posted by Teh KillaBee View Post
    This of course is assuming Moa managed to keep tears from his girly eyes long enough to log off wu-corp and go outside then (double lol) talk to a RL girl. Let alone being able to go outside after street lights are on, or that he makes Ross the Intern look like Chuck Norris

But since were making up silly shit that never happened, Brock got laid, Skampoe lost weight, Nicky Douche married a blick, CJ moved outta his mom's basement, and Sid won't die of gay-aids
    so i wasn't the only one that smelled the bullshit

damn i should have made the polls public

but before i cast my vote i need to do some like ultimate hero shit

then again that show was vary incorrect on ninjas vs gladiators
    as if a ninja would fight in broad daylight and attack an ready enemy

we need some scientific research is there a physics major on the corp prepared to take this up as a research topic