Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: This is what FMJ hates too see.

Default This is what FMJ hates too see.

Im going to make a general development thread showing projects all over the world, but right now i just wanted to make FMJ angry by posting young blacks getting money (he hates seeing this)

maestro...

WAFFI STAND UP!

Eko Atlantic City will soon be the largest and fastest-growing city in West Africa. Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria and the economic heart of West Africa, is facing numerous transport problems and is bursting at the seams. In order to keep pace with urban and economic growth, something had to be done, and where better to find the answer than in the Netherlands? Royal Haskoning put forward the design for a combined seawall and land reclamation project in the form of the Urban and Transport Design Master Plan for Eko Atlantic City. This new city will be a business centre off the coast of Lagos, with high-quality residential and working areas and recreational facilities, which also guarantees the safety of its 400,000 inhabitants and the expected 200,000 daily commuters. This new ‘Manhattan’ will have four cross-channel connections with the Nigerian mainland. The entire island is due to be fully operational by 2030.
    Eko Atlantic City will soon be the largest and fastest-growing city in West Africa. Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria and the economic heart of West Africa, is facing numerous transport problems and is bursting at the seams. In order to keep pace with urban and economic growth, something had to be done, and where better to find the answer than in the Netherlands? Royal Haskoning put forward the design for a combined seawall and land reclamation project in the form of the Urban and Transport Design Master Plan for Eko Atlantic City. This new city will be a business centre off the coast of Lagos, with high-quality residential and working areas and recreational facilities, which also guarantees the safety of its 400,000 inhabitants and the expected 200,000 daily commuters. This new ‘Manhattan’ will have four cross-channel connections with the Nigerian mainland. The entire island is due to be fully operational by 2030.

God, that song is horrible.

^fears Waffi.

Veteran Member

All I see are computer generated diagrams, pictures of sand and dirt, and construction vehicles moving dirt. You're right, that's developement. So what? When it is finished and they could make money and jobs, and not kill each other over politrix, and minimize gov corrupton greatly, then I will be impressed. Right now, they are just doing what they should have done decades ago.

I make more money then you AHahahahahhahaha

Get money OOOOOOOOOOOOOh

{>____<}

I don't understand why FMJ dislikes Africans so much. They're ok in my book. I did get to know of one stuck up Nigerian chick. Damn, she was a bitch! Most of the Africans that I have either encountered or got a chance to know happen to be good people. This hate b/w African-Americans v/s Africans is real but it's due to certain reasons, unfortunately.

I will disagree in regards to the money thing, TSA. I assume that FMJ is pleased at the fact that young blacks are obtaining financial wealth. That's just my opinion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I don't understand why FMJ dislikes Africans so much. They're ok in my book. I did get to know of one stuck up Nigerian chick. Damn, she was a bitch! Most of the Africans that I have either encountered or got a chance to know happen to be good people. This hate b/w African-Americans v/s Africans is real but it's due to certain reasons, unfortunately.

I will disagree in regards to the money thing, TSA. I assume that FMJ is pleased at the fact that young blacks are obtaining financial wealth. That's just my opinion, though.

Veteran Member

I have no problem with young blacks gettin money. Tsa just lied for wucorp purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I make more money then you AHahahahahhahaha

Just because you say this, doesn't mean it's true. How much money do you make in a year? You shouldn't mind telling me if you think you make more than me. So how much?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

don't forget to adjust for Canadian dollars
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

This is what FMJ hates too see.

OOh lawdy sumwum needz to learn this nigga the myzzteries uf duh grammah.

Veteran Member

Oh. TSA doesn't wanna claim how much dough he makes. Heh! Big bank takes little bank, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

WAFFI STAND UP!
    hmm....... did you say something
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

id hate to live in a place like that, seems so shallow and vein, and fake,.

reminds me of them movies where the rich folk live in nice segregated area's while the rest of the planet (or america/uk depending on the movie) is full of zombies/virus's etc lol

its ok, you're poor LOL