Thread: star of my notebook .. the start of my lady pg 5 ..

Post star of my notebook .. the start of my lady pg 5 ..

- no dummy .... no dummy ... dummy ... that felt good ... Wu corp is sick .... Johnny Tical .. Mouser Words ... a living person .. that fool thanks.. you guys.. thanks.. dude.. thanks.. dude.. thanks dude.. girls.. thank you ... i can't even be funny .. thank you for real.. There once was a long story... Happy New Year... im not even faded.. fuck the first day ... its going.. on year 7 ... year 7 ... thank you god.. i think that is nice ... fuck another year.. im getting scared.. thank you for my family... take care of them.. take care of us .. when i die.. thank you for my life .... for everything you have given me ... i just see green... . blue .. and white.. but there are animals... the real.. animals.. all i can think of right now ... im noting.. is just ... females.. females.. man .. you can t beat that ... what else is there .... i want to go to heaven.. i don't want to see this im stuck.. however it is ... if Alberto makes it ... I will be happy.. I would cry... I love you .... it makes me.. want to cry .. my life as a 4 year old.. my mom ... i feel pain like empty.. i m not good it hurts.. you want to forget.. you can't .. you can't forget... the worst thing ever ... i m going to try... you were born.. you were born.. i came out cuz im done... thank you for giving me life .. you made a person who was fat.. its probably nothing but i love you... you understand me.. you always did..<< being myself... i will always like... i like... with my S F giants.. the freeway took the black camo .. the niners .. killing teams... S F giants.. Gold M L B s all around.. some fell .. it still looks elegant.. beats .. relax... pang.... The first Euro Hikers... Black Leather... this white line on the sole... they were attractive.. they could of macked on this girl.... before this fool.. so shiny.. i had to talk to this fool.. they had it .. all he had to do was live... wherever you re at ... my uncle was happy... sick ass shit... sick... Hi to my tio 's ... hi to my cousins.... somebody.. was fortunate.. whoever that person.. was ... i had fun with them.. that fool was a pimp.. copies.. im not feeling.. i want to mack on Denise... scamming on stage wherever ... i want to get to know her.. you wrote that song ? where are you from.. ? .. they re on tour.. its one of my favorites... .if you wrote it .. it got me.. Marcia has a headache... so many real people... whatever guys feel... i want to finish... let me finish.. i' m done.. good ass memories.. good ass .. what was that for .. ? ... something attracted me.... everything was perfect.. lips.. face.. eyes... and i didnt even catch it ... i had called her my make believe fucking around.. fucking around.. yes.. yes... whatever number i was ... 17 .. I 've never played .. baseball... i know an Albert who has... that fool is crazy... damn... fuck... Albert... Albert had a diving catch...
    Trip

Tito, well done my man, these people just don't know. You be shakin and bakin. They don't know the cause. Finding Nemo

thanks check . that is cool . thanks man .
    Trip