Thread: Sheen's Two and a Half Men replacement is....

Default Sheen's Two and a Half Men replacement is....

Ashton Kutcher?

That sounds pretty stupid to me. I love Jon Cryer and was a big fan of the show. If this is true, I'm not sure I'll be watching this anymore.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-cant-re/#more

i was hoping they pick jeremy piven

how u gon have a show about charlie sheen and not have charlie in there....fail imo

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

-

I read in the newspaper yesterday that actor Hugh Grant was gonna take Charlie's place and i laughed when i saw that because Hugh is a wack actor. I'd rather have Ashton replace Charlie than Hugh. Charlie has himself to blame for getting fired. He's a fucking idiot. He was making a lot of money and the show was popular. He'll probably never work again in Hollywood because of his ignorance and that's a shame because he's a good actor. I like some of his movies like The Rookie with Clint Eastwood and Major League with Wesley Snipes and Tom Berenger. Platoon, Young Guns and No Man's Land movies are good too.

They should make it one and a half men. Its gonna be so contrived and (unintentionally) funny in the first episode when they try and explain why Charlies not there. They should at least get him to come back for a cameo at some point, its just too stupid otherwise. Ashton was pretty funny in That 70s Show though, and hopefully his character is different enough from Charlies to make it interesting. Who knows if it'll be good. I mean obviously its not gonna be good, its chuck lorre for christsakes. It might be interesting.

if your actually worried about who will replace him on that peace of shit........

look sheens awesome and all but there is not one good movie or show he has ever been in and this one is the worse of them all
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Is Ashton's character going to be a classmate of the kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    if your actually worried about who will replace him on that peace of shit........

look sheens awesome and all but there is not one good movie or show he has ever been in and this one is the worse of them all
    You should check out Wall Street. Buncha great cameo appearances in random flicks also. Generally yeah his stuff sucks, but 'all' is harsh, not just on Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    They should make it one and a half men. Its gonna be so contrived and (unintentionally) funny in the first episode when they try and explain why Charlies not there. They should at least get him to come back for a cameo at some point, its just too stupid otherwise. Ashton was pretty funny in That 70s Show though, and hopefully his character is different enough from Charlies to make it interesting. Who knows if it'll be good. I mean obviously its not gonna be good, its chuck lorre for christsakes. It might be interesting.
    I agree. I would start the new show with a funeral for Charlie and then have Allan inherit everything. Then see what kind of trouble Allan will get himself into when he has all that money for himself.

I'm not sure why people hated this show so much. I'm a sitcom guy and think this was one of the most consistently funny shows out there.