Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm ugly, bald, and a dumbass. All right.

this thread has shown me how insecure some of u muthafuckas are,tryna prove ya manhood n shit.(not all of you)
    Who gives a fuck if someone drinking vodka and another dude drinking whisky.
    since when does that prove how much of a man you are,using liquor as a status symbol lol serious..
    people clownin on others looks and the beverage choice i don't understand..maybe if u drinkin pina coladas with lil umbrellas in them all night then it might be a little suss, but otherwise who gives a fuck
    Lots of alcohol= drunk,whether u aboriginal,latino,african poor rich or whatever the fuck the circumstance is..

People who use swag as an excuse for certain behaviour and choices have mad issues and a twisted ass view of themselves or somethin..
    I Get drunk on vodka,bourbon,gin,rum,beer.. cheap shit and expensive shit,i am who i am and have a personality..fuck "SWAG".
    I Don't buy rounds of blue label for ppl,cause i aint rich and i don't need to win people over with money and proving how cool and how much money i have..some real sad Doofus ass cunts on this forum for real.Ppl thinking the world revolves around them and they famous without fame or something..lol..
    Last edited by J-Cee; 05-16-2011 at 02:39 AM.

^^^^I think you just took General Chat a little too seriously bro.

nah not at all,i'm just pointing it out cause i notice it, i'm just the type that don't need a gimmick on a forum,i be myself.I don't get it.
    And thats always the comeback when someone points shit out (i think your taking things a bit to serious)am i really? I'm just not a fan of stupid ass human beings.
    Last edited by J-Cee; 05-16-2011 at 08:10 AM.

.Pussies and deceptive manipulating frauds stick out like a sore thumb here..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BASCO View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the best thing ever!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

damn... were did the humor go
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

[COLOR="White"]lol..true,directed more at HEAT and certain other posters/COLOR]
    Last edited by J-Cee; 05-16-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Banned

well with that attitude J-cee you might as well wear a dress if it feels good

and what attitude is that?

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    SORRY ABOUT YA LAKERs BRAH
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=107800

ROFLMAO

WATCH A REAL TEAM BEAT THE BULLS ON NOW
    i give it until game 4 or 5 when lebron quits

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    and what attitude is that?

your killing the party if you don't want to drink and join the fun that fine but dont get mad at others for it

no matter how much the alcohol i really ever get drunk something about my metabolism so lost of alcohol does not equal drunk to me but thats neither hear or there and i two don't understand the whole wear a dress thing just stop bing a buzz kill its not insecurity its good old clean fun well at least for me that is
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

i hear ya,i actually wasn't directing this at you,it's others who are consistently tryna clown ppl for there looks,what they drink.etc etc etc etc.
    may be fun to them,but don't mean theyre not big puss-pusses in real life which i'm pointing out.If someone gonna play a persona,shits got to be spot on/good acting,otherwise people gonna point out the flaws brahh..aha
    Last edited by J-Cee; 05-16-2011 at 08:22 AM.

real vodka=)

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    i hear ya,i actually wasn't directing this at you,it's others who are consistently tryna clown ppl for there looks,what they drink.etc etc etc etc.
    may be fun to them,but don't mean theyre not big puss-pusses in real life which i'm pointing out.If someone gonna play a persona,shits got to be spot on/good acting,otherwise people gonna point out the flaws brahh..aha
    true

and i know

but i also clown the shit out of people for what they drink

and my character is fuckin hard to maintain so i know what you mean

oh and i started the whole make fun of people on what they drink on this thread