Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Invisible College Library

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    says the guy too scared to post his picture. I bet dollars to donuts Pandemic looks like Tetrus' gay twin.
    All right.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 05-19-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Veteran Member

More more more more more...

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    yu ge oh what that

na dude right now i just put in my 3rd dvd of Ika musume

this is why i support killing whales
    lol
    jesus ur taste in anime sux. i couldn't get past the 2nd ep of that squiddy bullshit. once they stared milking that hoe for her ink i was done.
    she was almost as annoying as that fucking kuma from sands of destruction.

i bet u swooned along with the lil bitches while watchin Ouran

fuck wu corp dont let me multi quote STYLE's last 2 quotes or give him rep.

louis, ive asked u many times. come chat with me. cos you sure dont understand what im on about, ive not mentioned the illuminati in my posts ( minus the aricle i posted.. yes 3 or 4 of the conspiracys on their are to be fully proven) but discouting it totally.. hence my ignorent claim.

also.. i asked u in the other thread that (robbys 69ing face fucking fest one) that you said my conspiracys where deluded? so i asked, which ones they was, and you didnt reply.. i asked you to goto the relevent thread and post. which again you have not..

come mess with me on statutory acts/legal shit.. i been fucking with debt collecting company today called equita.. if my so called conspiracy shit can make them drop charges ( cos i do not give them consent, or have acontract with them) maybe their are things you can also too learn.,

or talk to me on comet elenin, or the mayan calender..

when i post an indepth piece on 'the illuminati' then all id probably do is post historical information of the group,when they was founded and and stopped functioning as an entity.. but their symbols/motto's/ideology live on.

the differance is.. i let the information guide me.. i dont have pre concieved belief systems that i need to enforce.. and anyone who dis believes i do not ridicule.

your way to evolved than me.
    im to peaceful to lash out or even spend time on to make others feel inferior..

the worse thing a human has,. is their ego.

get rid of your ego. and you will spiritualy awaken.

peace and love louis.

actually never got to see Ouran yet i prefer shoujo ai

but

and

then

finally
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    fuck wu corp dont let me multi quote STYLE's last 2 quotes or give him rep.

louis, ive asked u many times. come chat with me. cos you sure dont understand what im on about, ive not mentioned the illuminati in my posts ( minus the aricle i posted.. yes 3 or 4 of the conspiracys on their are to be fully proven) but discouting it totally.. hence my ignorent claim.

also.. i asked u in the other thread that (robbys 69ing face fucking fest one) that you said my conspiracys where deluded? so i asked, which ones they was, and you didnt reply.. i asked you to goto the relevent thread and post. which again you have not..

come mess with me on statutory acts/legal shit.. i been fucking with debt collecting company today called equita.. if my so called conspiracy shit can make them drop charges ( cos i do not give them consent, or have acontract with them) maybe their are things you can also too learn.,

or talk to me on comet elenin, or the mayan calender..

when i post an indepth piece on 'the illuminati' then all id probably do is post historical information of the group,when they was founded and and stopped functioning as an entity.. but their symbols/motto's/ideology live on.

the differance is.. i let the information guide me.. i dont have pre concieved belief systems that i need to enforce.. and anyone who dis believes i do not ridicule.

your way to evolved than me.
    im to peaceful to lash out or even spend time on to make others feel inferior..

the worse thing a human has,. is their ego.

get rid of your ego. and you will spiritualy awaken.

peace and love louis.
    ok so you know about the Illuminati doesn't stop the fact that i don't like you and it also doesn't change the fact that the mayan calendar has no end

and finally your probably right some one said you were a yam so your a yam if you want me to change that opinion of you i will fist be needing to return to the KTL but sense i got kicked out for saying perception is not reality and willpower cannot bend reality and that angered Mr style then i called him a Haruhist fig i'm a realist people have a problem with that

however sense you posted that on the Illuminati i have gained a little respect for you maybe your not that bat shit

so i will stop with the ridicule

but if you start talking about ancient aliens it on
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

also i am willing to let your ignorance of haarp go but i suggest you go up there and talk with the scientist your self they don't hide what they do especially to students

but if not then
    throw your cell phone away
    Last edited by Dokuro; 05-19-2011 at 02:15 PM.

see style its hard to awnser the otaku test because google doesn't know the answer

do you need help so here it is Rin she the only one not voiced by Kugimiya

wow i sound pathetic

the obvious answer is Al since he isn't female.
    but that was too easy but it could also be shana who is the only one to use a metal katana.
    then again it could be louise cause she is the only one who uses a wand for her magic use.
    but i was really thinking it was the palm-top tiger cause she suffered from hypothermia.

but yeah you got me. i was frontin.

its ok style your what we call a weekend Otaku

its kinda like how i only watch sports when my team is in the playoffs
    or when i need to make fun of the eagles to tick off QOP

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post

see style its hard to awnser the otaku test because google doesn't know the answer

do you need help so here it is Rin she the only one not voiced by Kugimiya

wow i sound pathetic
    I do not know who Rin or Kugimiya is. That means I pass the test right?

yup

so has louis been voted to be perma banned yet?
    it needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    says the guy too scared to post his picture. I bet dollars to donuts Pandemic looks like Tetrus' gay twin.
    nigga shut the fuck up dude, you wouldn't post yours either.
    you don't understand that you pastery soft skin puts you at the bottom of the wucorp peaking order faggot. shut the fuck up.
    shut the fuck up right now you basement dwelling ape

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    nigga shut the fuck up dude, you wouldn't post yours either.
    you don't understand that you pastery soft skin puts you at the bottom of the wucorp peaking order faggot. shut the fuck up.
    shut the fuck up right now you basement dwelling ape

aaaaaaahahahaha
    hahahahahah

We do it for the people.