Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Job Interviews

Default Job Interviews

I had a job interview last week and I didn't get the job. I called the guy up and he says he didn't hire me cos I was chewing gum. What the fuck type of reason is this. He seemed real pissed about it too. What is this supposed to be grade school? I can't chew gum and shit. What do you think can I sue this faggy pedant for loss of earnings or something?

Anyone else have any stories of bad job interviews or things to do in interviews that definitely won't get you the job? Cos I don't really want one, it just seems like a stupid arbitrary reason to not consider me. He said "You were chewing gum so I wouldn't consider hiring you" Is that shit even legal. rrrrr. I'm steamin mad.

and why were you chewing gum in a job interview......

never mind what was i doing again

oh yeah

yup much more important then your failure of an interview the fuck is wrong with you chewing fuckin gum in an interview do you have some kind of mental disses or physical handicap that prevent you from not chewing gum when talking to some one

no seriously though that guy was fucked up he should have known you were nervous and the gum helps with that he just used it as an excuse probably advertising for employment for the tax benefit any ways
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there
    We do it for the people.

Actually I was chewing it before the interview and didn't even think to get rid of it. Who figures someones gonna get mad about it.

I'm using that to not get a job next interview. I need some more methods though. Wearing clothes like a poncho or flip flops might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum
    I don't even know how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there
    Its gum. Its not intended to be a statement to the world about how I don't give a fuck! The irony is I mostly do it for other people so if we're talking close I don't have bad breath.

Halitosis dude, did you have your pajamas on during the interview too?

All i'm saying is If I was a boss I wouldn't rate someone on something like that. Its the same as if I scratched my elbow or coughed. Any other things you can do to not get a job? What are y'alls experience of the job interview. This took me by surprise because I got all the other jobs I interviewed for before.

Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

I'm never applying to do fast food. I'd look like Kevin Smith after a few weeks. My grill has a picture of me doing a bitch doggystyle and smilin'. Maybe he didn't like that either, this dude was definitely a sausage smoker.

look its simple all you need to do is cut your hair shave then wear something like this

and the job is yours

but if you want to fail an interview

i assume you have one you are a man right every man should have a gorilla suit

the fuck am i kidding if i see a man walk in my place of business for his interview wearing a gorilla suit

i'm like your hired

BASCO

im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...

haha

My hair actually is getting long, maybe he thought it was untidy. I guess I'm inbetween them two pictures.

Gorilla suit is a definite 'no hire' situation. Also having one earphone in, or eating a steak dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
    im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...
    How long for? I been out for 5 months. I hate work, but i'd like the money if its an easy job, or one I can do badly. I need a job on Fox news.