Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Job Interviews

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    because you said you were going to sign up for welfare because you couldn't find a job. i don't think i ever mentioned section 8.
    You're a damn lair, Art! Did you just shit that out of your mouth? You know damn well I never said a stupid thing like that! Prove it! Go do your research and show me when I said that. You can't (unless you run to an admin and have them change one of my past posts. That sounds like something you'd do). And with the lazy comment. That's called common remarks.

Banned

• I've never called you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    You know damn well I never said a stupid thing like that! Prove it! Go do your research and show me when I said that.
    i asked you first

{>____<}

He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book.
    i asked you first
    Art, you're constantly saying that I'm on welfare, lazy, stupid, and an idiot but you're reading comprehension is really low. I want you to re-read my post. I said that you BELIEVE that I'm a greasy nigger. I never stated that you said it, Art. There's a big difference b/w believing and saying something.

From now on, please don't say a damn thing about welfare and laziness, ok? If you want to believe that based on race and bullshit alone, then by all means go right ahead. Maybe you do it for entertainment or to gain online fame. I don't know. And for you to negative rep me tells me that I'm exposing you for the bullshit you're laying out.

I'm done!

Banned

Stop projecting yourself on me (no homo.)You hate black people more than NickToochski.

to gain online fame.

^^ I used to like this guys cheap soups. Only shit you can afford when you got no job like me. Did someone say I had an IQ of 74? Cos I took that test last year and got almost twice that. If I just applied myself (or gave a shit) I could have a minimum wage job someplace. I'm curious to know, Art have you ever been unemployed? I don't think most people that have to claim from the government are thrilled about it. I'm just going on other peoples comments though, do you even have a problem with it?

I'll admit my shit was a schoolboy error, but I still almost couldn't believe it when he said that was the only thing he considered.