Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Top 10 Wu-Tang Killa Beez of All Time.....

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default The Top 10 Wu-Tang Killa Beez of All Time.....

Streetlife

This Killa Bee could be higher in the top ten IMO, he's contributed so much to the wu legacy and has always been considered to be a potential clan member. His flow was always grimey and he just went off on tracks, especially when on a track with Method Man. We heard him on the first tical album and Wu-Forever but We finally got to get a good taste of his style on Method Man's second album Tical 2000. He was on half of the tracks just ripping the mic, his flow was definitely the stand out with bars that packed a punch. He's appeared on numerous clan and killa bee tracks with ill verses. Unfortunately his solo album has to be one of the worse albums out the Killa bee camp, no effort at all...besides that he's definitely one Killa Bee that will be mentioned when it's all said and done.

Albums
    Street Education (2.5/5)

Favorite Streetlife Verses
    Hellz Wind Staff
    Deadly Melody
    Suspect Chin Music

9th Prince

Yes people the 9th Prisim, this cat right here is very hard to describe, off beat style inventor for sure, When i first heard him on Silent Weapons I said to myself "this nigga has to go" by the time Fear love and war came, he was the hottest nigga in the group by far, this nigga has that ill poetry, poisionous dartz when he goes in the booth, you might not like his flow but his lyrics would chop a nigga head off at will. Leader of the Killarmy, this cat right here is very outspoken and in his prime was one of the premier mcs in the wu camp. His solo career has been on a landslide lately but "Shaolin Prince" will be sure to put him back on his throne.

Albums
    Granddaddy Flow (4/5)
    Prince of New York (3.5/5)
    Revenge of the 9th Prince (3/5)
    One Man Army (2.5/5)

Favorite 9th Prince Verses
    Bastard Swordsman
    Originators
    Young Godz

Shyheim

He was a superstar before wu-tang got on and was dropping bangers, the rugged child, the manchild, whatever you called him, you could tell this cat had a rough time coming up and he had a story to tell. Whole style is just grimey to the core. Lost Generation is a certified wu classic for sure, he definitely repped wu hard during the glory days, this cat been on tv shows, movies n all. Still grimey til this day, i'm still mad he was never on a clan album besides that skit on wu-forever, some of his best verses were from when he was only 16-17. He definitely has put in work.

Albums
    AKA the Rugged Child (4/5)
    The Lost Generation (4.5/5)
    Manchild (3.5/5)
    Greatest Story Ever Told (3.5/5)
    Disrespectfully Speaking (3/5)

Favorite Shyheim verses
    In Trouble
    Young Godz
    Dear God

Timbo King

Reppin Royal Fam it's Timbo King at #7. This guy right here should've been had a solo album long ago, when I first heard him on "The Legacy" I already knew he was one of the hottest niggaz to bless the mic from the Killa Beez, his Black Market appearances and Maccabeez apperances have definitely put him in this position imo, thank god his solo album is finally dropping, im sure it will be a banger...

Albums
    From Babylon to Timbuktu (4/5)

Favorite Timbo King verses
    The Legacy
    Outro (Beneath the Surface)
    Mic Ammo

Shabazz the Disciple

Yes, the same nigga that opened up on "Diary of a Madman" classic verses, real street spiritual rhymer for sure, I love his rhyme style, his flow is crazy, he can throw some spiritual shit at you and make it sound hard. I'm still waiting on his first official solo album, he definitely has a bunch of classic material out there, but a solo album would seal the deal. One of the best killa beez to bless the mic.

Albums
    N/A

Favorite Shabazz the Disciple verses
    Diary of A Madman
    Death Be the Penalty
    South Brooklyn

Holocaust/The Architect

Yes, now personally I don't think this guy is better than cats like Shyheim or Shabazz but he's number #5 because i'm sure half of the killa beez will tell you that no one could really touch him during the 98-02 period except the some of the clan and priest and a few others. His verse on the Rza album is a classic for sure. He has a cult following. This nigga definitely has an original style, his holocaust and architect styles are my personal favorites, i feel that he is seriously rhyming in those styles. Unfortunately this guy has suffered from being around wack mc's. Them whiteboys (American poets), bombshot (wu clone), pro (wu clone), and a few others, this guy just hangs around mc's who are E class rappers. If this was a top 10 fall off thread im sure he would be number 1, but this isnt.....I hear he is in jail now and when he gets out he's going back to the holocaust style....lol

Albums
    Nightmares that surface from the shallow sleep (3.5/5)
    Smuggling booze in the graveyard (3.5/5)
    The Holocaust (3/5)

Favorite Holocaust/The Architect verses
    Woodchuck
    One Standard Lesson
    Punishment

LA the Darkman

Definitely top 5, I don't even know the origins of this man to be honest, he was in the studio while meth was recording tical, he did meth's double take on his acapella part on "Scary Hours", he has dropped numerous classic verses and tracks, Heist of the Century is a wu-classic, his style is straight to the point, very deadly, his voice demands that you listen to his words being spoken, very powerful indeed, he still spitting this raw shit today, he is the most successful killa bee, not waiting for others to carry his hand throughout his career he made his own moves. He needs to drop another album though, how long are you gonna keep the fans waiting LA???

Albums
    Heist of the Century (4.5/5)

Favorite LA The Darkman Verses
    Polluted Wisdom
    Wu-World Order
    5th Disciple

Killa Sin

Yeah i'm sure this cat is in almost everyone's top 5, well he's in my top 3. Lyrics that are straight street with a murderous flow, he can take almost any nigga out on the mic, the best mc in the killarmy camp in my opinion, he's dropped classic verses all over the place, its a shame he doesnt have a solo album out yet, its long overdue, his mic presence is overwhelming and you always find yourself antcipating a verse from this cat, what up SIN!!

Albums
    N/A

Favorite Killa Sin Verses
    Wake Up
    The Shootout
    Swinging Swords

Hell Razah

Yeah he's definitely top 5, one of my favorite mc's this man has progressed so far on the mic it doesn't make since, one of the best rhymers out the camp, he can go bar for bar with any nigga on this list, he catches wreck on the mic, his albums are very deep and they are all bangers, his work with sunz of man is for the most part classic material, not to mention his work with maccabeez and black market, this man is just on a whole new level when it comes to rhyming, i do hate that he throws jabs at wu in some of his new shit but he's still one of my favorites and deserves this spot. I'm also glad to report that he is outta his coma doing better, which is very good news for his family. RAZAH RUBIES.

Albums
    Freedom of Speech (4/5)
    Renaissance Child (4/5)
    Razah's Ladder (4/5)
    Heaven Razah (4/5)

Favorite Hell Razah Verses
    Wake Up
    Underground to the Heavens
    The Cube

Discuss.....
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 07-05-2015 at 01:10 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

you should've mentioned Lysick

Let me get this straight, you're saying Streetlife is NOT in the top 10? And why would Superb get an Honorable mention when he clearly bombed out of the Wu-Tang family so dishonorably? His shit isn't even worth a mention.

Good thread though

I'm trying to figure out who you would have if Streetlife isnt on the list...Let's see.

Killah Priest
    Cappadonna
    Hell Razah
    La the Darkman

Those are the obvious ones...

What about?

9th Prince?
    Shabazz the Disciple?
    Beretta/Kinetic 9?
    Timbo King?
    Trife?
    Lethafase?
    Buddha Monk?

are you counting producers?

Mathematics?
    4th Disciple?
    True Master?

Collaborators?

Redman?
    Too Poetic?

I would have Streetlife nowhere worse than 8th. He's got way too much material on group offerings to be any lower.

his best

Dangerous Grounds
    Snuffed Out
    S.O.S.
    9th Chamber
    The Grand Prix
    The Drummer
    Everything
    4:20
    Clash of the Titans
    Mr. Sandman

PRODIGAL SUN

cappadonna is officially wu so... he can't be an affiliate no more

Yea, to you and RZA, and absolutely nobody else.

Yeah I didn't include Cappadonna on this list, should I include cappa??? I have a list with cappa and a list without cappa.....looks like I'll use my list with cappa???should I??? If I do i gotta change my Hon Mentions...and 1 spot on my list thats it, nothing major
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

let the poll asking whether Cappadonna is an affiliate or general decide.

where is it?? i feel like it could go both ways which makes me just wanna leave him off
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

cappa's part of the clan, has been since 'the w'...check the liner notes

killah priest is definitely the best/most prolific 'killa bee', imo there's no contest

"artistry phlegm"

then hell razah, timbo king, la the darkman, killa sin
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 05-19-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Yeah im not including cappa in this list, more to come when i get off work discuss...rate,rep....peace

There is no doubt in my mind that 1 and 2 are Killah Priest and Hell Razah like Panda said. After that it gets a bit murky.

Veteran Member

Priest
    Sin
    Razah
    Bronze
    Timbo
    Solomon (horrible albums, tho)
    Street
    Beretta
    La
    P Sunn

i think Street needs to try one more time with an album, Street Education didnt do much for me. but his Clan verses are always dope, and his list of guest spots is impressive. hes been alot of ill tracks
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

PRODIGAL SUN

Killa sin
    Lord superb
    Solomon child
    Boking
    killah priest
    dom pachino
    shyheim
    robot tank
    Myalansky
    Shabazz

Niggaz posting their own list lol haha, anyways I just updated, let me know what you think....