Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Top 10 Wu-Tang Killa Beez of All Time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Shyheim

Favorite Shyheim verses
    In Trouble
    Young Godz
    Dear God

this is on point...was "in trouble" on an actual album? i got it on a bonus disc with 'the w'

'dear god' and 'manchild' are his best tracks, imo

in trouble was in wu chronicles vol 2

the track on the W is called Win

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    this is on point...was "in trouble" on an actual album? i got it on a bonus disc with 'the w'

'dear god' and 'manchild' are his best tracks, imo

Dear God is an all time classic

but the best killa bee ever is Killah Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    in trouble was in wu chronicles vol 2

the track on the W is called Win
    oops.

"win" is sick too, though

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah shyheim went off on that win joint...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Nice to see Doc Doom get a mention. Dude was a monster and definitely had potential for impressive solo work.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

PRODIGAL SUN

i have 2 go wit timbo

Updated..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

So I see you gave From Babylon To Timbuktu 4/5....lol.

lol haha Im sure the album will be at least 4 stars

Nice choices at #7 and #8

As I said earlier, I think Streetlife cannot be any lower than #8, based on his contributions to the core group. While he never really had a single like "Death be the Penalty" or "Crime Saga", and his solo efforts are muted at best, he is certainly a more recognizable member of the Wu-Tang unit than Shabazz, who for a long time couldn't figure out where he belonged in the family. That's all I'm sayin'.

You think streetlife should be 6??? I dont think street is a better mc than shabazz to be honest, but he has contributed more...I tried to use both of those factors in my list...I think its good so far

Updated, I might post the last 4 at once, they are too obvious....

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

dunno dartz i think allot of your points on this list are valid and make perfect sense even if some don't agree