Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon is Easily the Best Member Of The Wu

Default Raekwon is Easily the Best Member Of The Wu

and one of the greatest ever. aint nobody in the wu fuckin wit him except maybe ghost, and thats only because he has stayed relevant and hasn't dropped a bad album. Raekwon outshine niggas all the time, even niggas like nas.

He shitted on jada, talib, and papoose!

rza and gza should have just let rae get the whole song cuz they got murdered. Gza always says some boring lame shit and Rza was just wack

nas has been bodied by rae on every song they did and this is just one of em. Deck can't fuck wit rae neither

punk ass Joell better better step his game up the next time he wanna do a song wit Rae

And thats just a few tracks. Hes def. the best member in the wu and one of the greatest of all time, niggas need to recognize and give him his credit.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah he is definitely the best Wu member from 08-present, i think that 8 diagrams fiasco lit a spark that is still lit, i told niggaz last year that Raekwon was the last hope for wu, i knew i was right. Shaolin vs Wu-Tang still getting spins in my whip..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

at the moment, raekwon is the man.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Where It Started At should be a Raekwon solo track. Rae and Ghost are my favorites on the clan.

Peace CT

"Where It Started At" is so sick. Rae has never been on my top list. But obviously over the last few years he may have become the most consistent as CL2 and SVW are both bangers. Peace

NOO!!! I'm the best member of the WU!

THE CZA!!!!!! lol

don't agree at all. not sure you even made your point, especially when you point to a song with one of nas' best verses

^
    +1
    It's the god, god.

Veteran Member

I'd say since about 07/08 he's been the most relevant member of the Clan, dropping mixtapes, making numerous guest appearances and releasing 2 very dope albums with OB4CL2 and SVWT, with CL2 being one of the best hip hop sequels ever IMO. He's been putting in a lot of work and effort these past few years and you gotta give him credit for that.

Veteran Member

Dont forget his contributions to Massacre, 6 tracks (Criminology & Meth vs Chef II, Dangerous, Our Dreams, Miranda, Made Men)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Dont forget his contributions to Massacre, 6 tracks (Criminology & Meth vs Chef II, Dangerous, Our Dreams, Miranda, Made Men)
    Strictly speaking his verse was taken off the album version.

PRODIGAL SUN

Yeh he's my fav member, has stayed relevant while others have kinda drifted off.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH diggitydondruma's Avatar

He's not the best. He just revisited the original Wu formulas. Somethn that clan members forget to do. Can't forget where ya came from. U-God earnt his lesson with Dopium. he bringin back that heat as well, but wasn't as consistent.
    Diggity Don Druma reppin ArimA Uncensored, Trinidad

Veteran Member

"Strictly speaking his verse was taken off the album version. "

Yes as was Made Men but Im speaking the OG version of Massacre. The one that SHOULD of been properly released. I had to make my own version of Massacre with the OG Criminology II, Our Dreams Remix & the extra Made Men

Veteran Member

^Oh aite. Made Men is easily the best track on the album IMO. No idea why they took RAE's verse off Criminology 2 though....