Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Book of Sajaha, Nineteen writings of the Babylonian Seer

Default The Book of Sajaha, Nineteen writings of the Babylonian Seer

Its never been translated into English, afaik, and I think, the English people should know about it after almost 100 years.

I'll add new translated chapters with new posts.

Source:

THG Wien: Das Buch der Sajaha. Neunzehn Schriftsätze der babylonischen Seherin. Eigenverlag, Wien 1991
    (not available currently)

A quick overview on the historic backgrounds:

The "book" was found on stone tablets in Babylon(Iraq), in the beginning of the 20th century. It consists of 19 partly fragmented and incomplete chapters. One letter to the King has been left out, as well as letters of Sajaha's student priestestesses.
    Sajaha herself was Nebukadnezar's Seer and High-Priestess of the Temple Area in Babylon.
    The book was newly translated in 1991.

:
    The Pergamon Museum (German: Pergamonmuseum) is situated on the Museum Island in Berlin. The site was designed by Alfred Messel and Ludwig Hoffmann and was constructed in twenty years, from 1910 to 1930. The Pergamon houses original-sized, reconstructed monumental buildings such as the Pergamon Altar, the Market Gate of Miletus, all consisting of parts transported from Turkey.

Origin

By the time the Kaiser-Friedrich-Museum on Museum Island (today the Bodemuseum) had opened, it was clear that the museum was not large enough to host all of the art and archaeological treasures excavated under German supervision. Excavations were underway in Babylon, Uruk, Assur, Miletus, Priene and Egypt, and objects from these sites could not be properly displayed within the existing German museum system. As early as 1907, Wilhelm von Bode, the director of the Kaiser-Friedrich-Wilhelm-Museum had plans to build a new museum nearby to accommodate ancient architecture, German post-antiquity art, and Middle Eastern and Islamic art.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pergamon_Museum

The Ishtar Gate (Assyrian: ܕܵܪܘܲܐܙܲܐ ܕܥܵܐܫܬܲܪ translit: Darwaza D'Ishtar, Arabic:بوابة عشتار) was the eighth gate to the inner city of Babylon. It was constructed in about 575 BC by order of King Nebuchadnezzar II on the north side of the city.

Dedicated to the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, the gate was constructed of blue glazed tiles with alternating rows of bas-relief sirrush (dragons) and aurochs.
    <...>
    A reconstruction of the Ishtar Gate and Processional Way was built at the Pergamon Museum in Berlin out of material excavated by Robert Koldewey and finished in the 1930s. It includes the inscription plaque. It stands 47 feet high and 100 feet wide (14 meters by 30 meters). The excavation ran from 1902-1914, and, during that time, 45 feet of the foundation of the gate was uncovered.
    <...>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar_Gate

Note the stylized fleur de lis as well as the lion and the bull at the main gate.

Who is Ishtar?

Ishtar (DIŠTAR DINGIR INANNA ������) is the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.[1] She is the counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate north-west Semitic goddess Astarte.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar

Now some Characters, we will meet:

Who is Nebukadnezar?

Nebuchadnezzar II Hammer of the Jews, Arabic: Mutrakit Al Yahood (Aramaic: ܢܵܒܘܼ ܟܘܼܕܘܼܪܝܼ ܐܘܼܨܘܼܪ ‎; English pronunciation: /nɛbəkədˈnɛzər/ ( listen);Persian/Arabic/Urdu: بخت نصر‏‎ c 634 – 562 BC) was king of the Neo-Babylonian Empire, who reigned c. 605 BC – 562 BC. According to the Bible, he conquered Judah and Jerusalem, and sent the Jews into exile. He is credited with the construction of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the destruction of the First Temple. He is featured in the Book of Daniel and is also mentioned in several other books of the Bible.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar_II

Who is Sargon?

Sargon of Akkad, also known as Sargon the Great "The Great King" (Akkadian Šarru-kīnu, meaning "the true king" or "the king is legitimate"), was an Akkadian emperor famous for his conquest of the Sumerian city-states in the 23rd and 22nd centuries BC.[1] The founder of the Dynasty of Akkad, Sargon reigned from 2270 to 2215 BC (short chronology).[2] He became a prominent member of the royal court of Kish, killing the king and usurping his throne before embarking on the quest to conquer Mesopotamia.

Sargon's vast empire is known to have extended from Elam to the Mediterranean Sea, including Mesopotamia, parts of modern-day Iran and Syria, and possibly parts of Anatolia and the Arabian peninsula. He ruled from a new capital, Akkad (Agade), which the Sumerian king list claims he built (or possibly renovated), on the left bank of the Euphrates.[3] He is sometimes regarded as the first person in recorded history to create a multiethnic, centrally ruled empire, although the Sumerians Lugal-anne-mundu and Lugal-zage-si also have a claim. His dynasty controlled Mesopotamia for around a century and a half.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Who is Ereshkigal?

In Mesopotamian mythology, Ereshkigal (DEREŠ.KI.GAL, lit. "great lady under earth") was the goddess of Irkalla, the land of the dead or underworld. Sometimes her name is given as Irkalla, similar to way the name Hades was used in Greek mythology for both the underworld and its ruler.
    Ereshkigal was the only one who could pass judgment and give laws in her kingdom. The main temple dedicated to her was located in Kutha.[1]
    The goddess Ishtar refers to Ereshkigal as her older sister in the Sumerian hymn "The Descent of Inanna" (which was also in later Babylonian myth, also called "The Descent of Ishtar"). Inanna/Ishtar's trip and return to the underworld is the most familiar of the myths concerning Ereshkigal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal

Sajaha 1

(Letter to the King)

My king, as you have now already known, there are vibrations and flows of different types and strength everywhere, but everywhere and in everything, barely in the merely guessable.

So it is for everything, and so also for the Humans, the existence is of a permanent one in a sea of cosmic and magical vibrations and currents, yes, it is like a vast lake, which in turn has many different seas in itself.

Thus it is everyone that constantly receives from, and donates to these oceans of vibrations and currents - but without being able to control it, indeed, often without notice.

It is this fainting against the vibrations and the currents that are so omnipotent, especially because the high gifts of the pure humans, the people close to God have almost been completely diminished since the fall of the great ancestral realm/empire. And the mingling descendants lost most of the old power.

So it happened, that especially in the area that is not consciousness, the flowing forces apply and only in a minor degree being stirred by the wise humans, but never being completely controlled and usefully used.

This is because the fine nerves of the ancestors are reduced, which is essential for the control of the force, where these do not longer exist in the descendants and the descendants of those.

The only tool to make absorb and control the vibrations and flows, are the long hair of women. Like a delicate, but large and dense network, they can keep the forces and steer them, provided the woman has the necessary knowledge to understand, which is known [from the magical teachings].

This now means that most people can not handle the magic flows, although they are in the midst of them, and therefore, they are like rudderless boats on an unknown sea.

Reason, the less able to use their abilities in order to keep the many others a guiding light in the still invisible sea. [The vibrations are the forces of nature are male, however, the magical female.]

Sajaha 2

("Ereshkigal and the owls")

"Where, O wise ones, has the circle its beginning? And where its end?" -
    Ereshkigal asked once the owls that live in deep caves by day and just look the world at night.

The first owl, saying, "Where the light stops, is the beginning of the circle, and where the darkness ends, there is an end."

The second owl said, "because everything has started once in the light, walks through the darkness and returns to the light."

But the Ereshkigal wanted to know otherwise, and further asked the owl: "You speak to me from the course of eternity into eternity. But I have here drawn with a stylus a circle on a stone. You speak of that world - but I wonder about the meaning of this! "

The first owl, saying, "Whatever applies in that world, also applies in this world; just that there is thousand times more in that world."

The second owl said, "Your circle that you have drawn and shown us, is nothing more than a small image of the Great."

The Ereshkigal became impatient and called out to the Owls, "You want me to do what is different from each other! Tell me, where are at this, my circle, beginning and end! "

The first owl Laughed and the second owl replied: "There are beginning and end, like you did set the one and the other, when you drawed. But now you've forgotten it. "

And the first owl said, "How you forgot this small, so you forgot the great. If you knew at the beginning of all being, you would not ask us because of the circle. I tell you though, because you must know, still the following: It is - whatever you start in the earthly world - not with itself, it has its higher counterpart, meaningfully in the other world of which you, Ereshkigal must know.

When you draw the circle here with the stylus on the stone, you have a closed line, which, according to its nature, appear to have neither beginning nor end - and yet once had!

It is the same with the great cycle of eternity into infinity: Connected forever is all together, known from the beginning to the end, known to who created it.

This indicates that all is inseparable from beginning to end, permanently, through all the cycles of eternity. And so you don't know any longer how to distinguish the beginning and end of your drawn circle, so it is with him who created all existence.

In beginning he is familiar with the end and in the end with the beginning. One is everything - every breath of eternity.

If you do not yet understand, go and ask for more in the other world. "

So the Ereshkigal stood up from the stone on which she had been sitting, and left the owls.

The second owl said to the first: "Ereshkigal keeps all too often in the underworld. So the circle is to her as if she stood in it and would be caught in it. Free is just who goes along on his line. "

When Ereshkigal, however, walked through the long corridors of her underground palace, the words of the Owls still remembering, because she suddenly saw the end of the longest tunnel, the distant light at the door, and she understood that at the source of the light meet end and the beginning.

Sajaha 3

Much has been, much will be, and was in the middle of the coming and is now.

But now is always only the time of half a breath, and there is no measure to measure it.

The views of Marduk suveyed, however. Before him now add the drops of the power of eternity in infinity. He overlooks all.

He sees the beginning and the end. In between, add on earth people, they can not believe it would do the gods.

The people are the shadows of the gods. They act as they wish on earth. Theirs is the merit on the light, theirs the blame on the darkness.

The deity hand out the shoes for walking. People choose their paths themselves

Pitying Marduk looks down at the strayed, joyfully at which go the right path. He councils the seeker - not coercion.

The now is the Way. And often the path is similar to a spider's web. It is difficult to find just the only straight track.

Sajaha 4

("Dreams")

From the dreams that come at nights, I will speak to you of strange things, about strange things, I want you to discover[reveal].

Because there are dreams of various kinds. There be those that you walk in the worlds of sleep. There are those which are brought to you by a different one. There are also those that you create in others. And there are those which hasten away the limits.

Some things you see in sleep well, which means merely a reflection of the day. Such is not a [real] dream, but images stringed together without deeper meaning.

But if in sleep, the inner body is lifted from the outside, then you have dreams! Because it so that the inner body, which dates back to the kingdom of God, the outer body, the afterbirth, it is for the stay in this world can not take be worn continuously. And so comes the sleep. During the hours of sleep to mind and inner body [soul] take a rest.

And so then the spirit leaves the earthly body and is making trips. For this he is often another man whose [character-] of its vibration is similar, and temporarily moves into him. And if you experienced in your dreams much real, then all this happened. But not to you, but to the people you have moved in your spirit as the guest to be floated and to be quiet witness.

It can also happen the other way around, that the spirit of another sleeper joins yours. This brings images from his life, and mix with your own. And often it may seem confusing. All pictures are real but in their own way.

But these are still the small paths of dreams. There are larger, that are more important, if your spirit entirely and totally moves out into the worlds of sleep. There meet numerous spirits of sleep and are there together. Thus, images which you remember after awakening, are often very strange to you.

Yet another path can lead to the borders of Greenland - and perhaps even a bit into it. Then your spirit experiences even more in the hours of sleep - as far as the sight reaches.

Because from there, he also sees the essence of the earthly world in its truth, nothing is hidden from him, all thoughts are open to him. And what you remember from there, this is truly important knowledge.

It can also happen if your sleeping and resting earth body is abandoned by your own spirit, that strange and demonic spirits eventually temporarily move in. These things happen when the soul is not strong enough to close the [earthly] body against the entry of foreigners. And then there is a lurking danger.

All that you live through and see in the real dreams, that's nowhere real. Nothing is mere illusion.

And it is also possible to interpret some of it for you. Because the spirit does not seek random paths but because of his character - or because he seeks what he lacks. Much you can be learned from it.

If your had dreams often confuse you after waking up, so it is just the fact that you do not truly or only partially remember and you mix up the memories of various dreams that you had.

And it add to all the knowledge that everything which has a spirit, also dreams; even the spirits being uncomprehending - that is in animals and in plants.

Because all these being came initially from the realm of God, following after the comprehending [angels / humans], or being trekked by them. And they all have a spirit of its kind, and he also leaves sleeping his earthly body from time to time

Sajaha 5

I flew through the starry sky - eagle-like - in the deep blue night, which is a different night, which lasts for ever. And it was an image that came to me: Deep blue night between all the stars, the bright shining and the dim glowing - far and near.

Through time my silent wings carried me . And nowhere was a limit - and yet everywhere.

Then I saw the earthly world, in a sea of currents, which sees no one else, which I also did not see clearly, but felt: they were there, everywhere, and came to the earthly world and embraced it and held anything it finds as a necessary basis for life.

And the earthly world was not large, and the stars were not small, and many were similar, although they all were different from each other. There were red worlds and yellow, blue and green, white and also those of almost black. And others were stripped with several colors. Some shone from itself and were very bright, so that I could perceive no form. Others were still of a different kind.

And I saw the sun, which lighted the earth world, bright and hot, like molten gold. I also saw the moon, which light at night the earthly world. Dim was his brightness, and he was not as big as the sun. But I saw the non perceptible strings the earthly world is attached to : the sun's rays hair.

And the vibrations carried me through sparkling lights and vast darkness and back again - I do not know whereto. And then I saw a different earthly world. Familiar and yet strange. On it I went down. The sky was from bluish red, and there was no day other than just in that light. Another sun appeared to me there, and another moon, which was to himself a twin. But I heard languages spoken that I understood in thought.

Then the vibrations pulled me back, a storm whirled and spun me around, and my hair got caught in the wing-work, so that it ceased to roar and was quiet again. So I floated home, past other worlds and from one, it seemed, came gentle songs. But the night, the dark, the blue, the mild, took me back.

I am standing on the battlements of the temple and look up at the night. Now she is very quiet. She is silent by day.

Sajaha 6

I saw demons encamping at the brim of Greenland . And Shaddai crouched before them, with all its evil spirits, begging for help against Bel Reich, inciting war against Ilu.

The demons, however, paid no attention. Their icy breath froze the spirit of hell, they did not worry.

Then his darkness took home with his hordes to the infernal lake. The smell of slaughtered bodies enveloped them there again.

Homey, so feels the prince of the shadows, horror is his refreshment, decay an enjoyment; he thirsts for blood.

Down to earth world the evil spirits spread out - I've seen - to cause harm, according to their nature, instill hatred, sowing murder to let the peoples drink cups full of anger, so it shall be war everywhere. Blood and fire, the Shaddai seeks.

I saw demons hovering on the edge of this world. An alliance with Jaho [Shaddai] some signed; Doom threatens the earth people. Some have here submitted to the evil, and those serve him, those who carry the cup of anger among the peoples of the humans, to make them drunk and staggering in belligerence and delusions - so that Jaho can sip human blood and to revel in the smell of burning human flesh .

The servants of evil serve maliciously the evil, they are emissaries of Shaddai, earthly world's ejection of hell.

I've seen bad things to come: The Shaddai's emissaries, the spirits of evil on earth, are going to win power.

Terrible - even worse will come - until finally the spirit of the righteous awakens and takes up the sword of Babylon, the pure, the light to shatter the darkness!

Sajaha 7

A gray cloud pushes closer. But it does not rain, it does not bring smooth shadows - it obscures the light.

Nothing happy I can announce. Darkness approaches in the coming time. The temples burst, and kings are overthrown. The people fall into envy, envy fuels the hatred. Hatred feeds the forces of evil and wars form from it.

Nothing happy I can announce, neither something beautiful nor light. For the light that will come in meanwhile, to slain the servants of darkness. And the glow they will mix with the wrong tones.

And the gray cloud pushes closer. It is agglomerated to black and darkened the sky over the world.

And the earth dwellers, in their majority, do not distinguish anymore between black and white, they exchange evil and good; unaware tumbling, furiously lunatic. Nothing endures. Everything falls.

Nothing Happy I can announce - just one thing: The seventh man will rise again in later times. But first all sick souls must pass, which no longer differentiate between white and black.

Sajaha 8

Angry faces are there - and melt away. They are not demons, they do not belong to otherworldly beings: They belong to the earthly world - in a strange way.

White flowers bloom. Blue flowers bloomed before. Somewhere are wrong plants. They hide under the leaves of the other and proliferate clandestinely.

Ten Kingdoms come and go. The first and largest, Babylon and Assyria, followed by Aryan, and then Egypt, then Eran, then Chat and then on the coast of the lake, then the distance to the east and also the distance to the west, then over the sea and the midnight realm. Later be followed by three placentas. These pass quickly and are not in the light. One eats another one immediately. Two remain.

Of all the Realms/empires one returns twice - and always in a different location. The vibration derived of the Bab-Chomet causes this.

But the darkness smothered the light again - and also choked himself

But almost all the heroes fall. There are no more blooming flowers - just tendrils. And the desert is empty. In the branches of trees crouching vultures. They have already eaten the owls, they have already eaten the pigeons, they have already devoured the eagles.

Gray animals grow out of the ground. They gnaw at the roots of the trees until they fall over and tear down with them the carrion-eating birds . This will also kill them and the gray animals eat them up.

Between hills a blood-red animal sprouts. It grows rapidly. The gray rodents supply it with food until it is large. Then it eats up those who nourished it. And the red animal has eyes of fake gold.

On earthly world, there is no true empire anymore, yet only the placenta. And they are sick from birth. They choose the blood-red animal from the hills as their leader. But soon they divide it in competition.

The red animal but is now double. And each of the [now] two have another false eye made of gold. Tendrils hold them. And these tendrils also connect the two parts of the animal together. This keeps the placenta rival each other but also connected.

The blood-red animal bites, and bites into the peoples of their own supporters. It breaks up serious wounds. Much blood is flowing, and the animal drinks on it. This makes it strong.

But the tendrils are nourished by the blood too. Now they choke the red animals to rule themselves. The tendrils sink deep into the bodies of the placentas. And their peoples bleed once more.

Then the placenta and their people fall! Through the shadow of the true kingdom they die. And also the red beast goes by. And the Tendrils die, because it no longer holds.

Everywhere is a big screaming and wailing and moaning! Rampant, the people, without order and Realm/Empire.

Now they care for the offspring of a white flower. And this gradually grows - it produces a flower. And so a new realm/empire. And everything submits joyfully. It is from the light.

Many evil spirits have been there. But at the end a light. The evil spirits melt away - the light remains.

Sajaha 9

Three pictures I will show you first, and each one of them is an event at a certain time.

The first image shows you a new king. He lives on the banks of the lake. His species is related by blood to us. He sends out many ships. He took countries that nobody here has seen since the great Sargon I. He is much aware that his gods are also ours.

The higher number of the new king in the world sky rises even more envious hatred is forged on him - and soon gather to to assault him. Terrible fight comes - on one hand to another, but at other times

The new king, finally succumbs to the majority. There remains no trace of him - secret knowledge only.

Another king now reigns as the first of the world. He is not of our blood and has no bright knowledge. His country is remote. Bit with hard work, this king creates a lot. As the effort goes, however, there also passed by his work.

The second picture I will bring you, shows many people praying, much they pray, and in many countries. But they do not pray to the true deity, blinded is their her mind. The light that was once there, they concealed in their temples, false inscriptions bear their sacred stones. And they offer false sacrifices, cut off the girl's hair and burn the wise. They no longer see the signs of the gods. And [so] as they pray and sacrifice, they shall fight greedy wars.

Their thoughts are emptied, their spirits are sick, and deformed their souls. Their gods drink their blood, burn their flesh and feed of the hair of their wives. And they kill a lot.

The third picture that I give you today, shows how once a new king rises in the far. And he is of our blood. His name is "hope." Because he closes the sources of evil. And each heavenly sign gifts him a year; the first half in peace and in the second at war. But the sources of evil have to leave and they overwhelm the young king with blood and fire from above and below and from all sides. So he passes. And the name "Hope" falls with him.

Then the darkness totally captures the power in the world. The deluded people sacrifice in dull temples any impure kind. The prince of the shadows determines the paths, his mocking priests of lies rule the earth. Yet the heirs of the heirs of Babylon, Assyria and Persia, proceed to resistence. But this has long been weaked. The victory is far away. There is no new king.

It but some strong man will shake up and awaken the remains of the heirs . Like a comet that suddenly gives a sign. But victory is far away, and a new king is not there.

I also see a strange thing : It's like a glowing wheel - gigantic in size. And its signs are humans clawed into each other, who do not have a gender. They look sick, selfishness is in their breath. They are slaves to themselves and the wheel. Those who hold the glowing ring, scream while being burnt. But the next replace them for the same, although they resist. Because the wheel center hub is also made of fire, and there burn the humans. And so more and more new bands drifting towards to the disaster that is emitted from the center hub. (?)

This glowing wheel - a giant to watch - rolls over the earth. It brings fire, ignites land and sea. An evil noise sounds from all over - horrible and meaningless. The wheel speeds further. The noise generated by the madness of people, drives it, makes it fast and furious. The Raging jump in madness on the glowing wheel - and go up in smoke.

The is no more silence, everywhere screaming and raging and furiousness. People do not recognize each other anymore. And none breaks the glowing wheel horrible spin. Far away is a new king.

I have then seen a very different picture - and I do not know to say, where this picture came from; it was far to the other.

Then I saw the golden portrait of a beautiful goddess. It was situated on a high mast. I thought it was an Ishtar image, although it did not bear her mark.

On the base of the Ishtar pile I saw a king standing. And a lot of people cheered him. Around was a great city, and the whole city was in jubilation mood. Just as when the king of Babylon has a speech to his people. And I almost meant to detect a new Babylon, which is also there in time - and I do not know if back or ahead in time.

I saw a bright sun shining on the city with the golden goddess, and on the whole land - up from the sea - up into the mountains. And everywhere there was great happiness, loud cheers sounded. And as the sun shone so brightly and the light of love seemed far and wide among the people. I never saw strife, no anger, I heard only joy everywhere, and no trace of wild delusions. Decorated vessels sailed on the rivers and happy waggons in the streets. And the desert had blossomed into magnificent forests.

Sajaha 10

(fragments)

It will then a light, like a young star, light up at the end of the sky. This is the opening water jug lid.

And a horror will come upon all the servants of darkness and all their helpers. All their gold will melt into screaming tears - under the bright beam of the new Babylon. And all their oaths of vengeance they will hit themselves out of the mirror of their wickedness.

The righteous will judge the unjust - and these are ashamed by their grace.

Then will be the hour of the Panther against the dragon, which gave birth to a worm in the desert and fed the giant in the realm of the North - here and there.

The accused will be the claimants, and the hypocrites whine at the glowing gates of their darkness.

The darkness is deeply entrenched in the flesh of the peoples - like covert worms - high it sits: in the saddle on the neck of kings and princes. The light of the just seems to be obscured.

But the New Babylon will shine at the base of the North Mountain. And he who was the loneliest, will be the new king of Babylon, the king of the new realm/empire

Sajaha 11

(The first verses have been lost.)

It will come at that time a great flood on the high and once bright gardens of the earth; and it will be no water flood, but a breath of decay everywhere.

And from the lower gardens come up swarms of greedy beetles. They will eat and lay their larvae under the flowering trees, and the larvae eat away the roots of the trees that pass away. The flowers of the trees however wither, - and also their leaves. And still voracious beetles come. They have no thoughts, they do not know their meaning. The lay new larvae. No fire will be thrown to burn them. Thus, the trees wither away - and the bushes and the grass.

And everything will be all dried up and even be bald. Many of the hungry bugs die from hunger. The inhabitants of the bright gardens starve too.

There are already more of the beetles, as there are people. And the hungry beetles feed then from many people.

Humans have lost their thinking and understanding with the flood of foul breath. They could of protected themselves and their children from harm. But because they had lost the ability of understanding, they did nothing.

And it came before the flood of voracious beetles the tide of decay in the bright gardens, and the one prepared the other one's way. And so did humans finally bring up their own bad end, because they tolerated it.

Therefore the first flood paves the way and second flood, at which end stands the extinction.

Then the remaining bugs degenerate in the lower gardens, because without the seeds of the trees from above grows nothing. So that world dies . And humans in different lands no longer know each other. Hostility arises everywhere in the dying world. So the last killed themselves.

This is what I saw, this is an upcoming picture. And yet it is a warning - not an inevitable fate. Humans resist, even the first flood! If you fail there, you are all lost!

That you recognize it, I will give you the pictures of the first incoming tide, of which I spoke, more clearly. These pictures are colorful, strange and alien. The wise understands how to interpret it.

A white bird circled over the sea near the world mountain, noble and pure. He did not inflict any harm, anger never came from him.

There are numerous other birds - less elegant and without the bright white. And they envied the whites and banded together against him to prevent him from landing, that he might die from exhaustion and hunger, and then falling dead off the sky into the sea, so that soon no one knew that there ever has been such a white and noble bird .

The white bird took long circles until the emergency forced him to fight against all the others. And many of these he brought down, he was long the winner in this fight.

As the others gathered more comrades and attacked the whites once again - after they had forced him to starve again.

And there were again many terrible battles of the majority against the one. Until finally the white bird lay bleeding on the ground and could no longer resist.

Because he had not yet sunk in the sea and therefore still some of his white plumage was to see, he was plucked by all the others and they ate his raw flesh.

Now there was no longer the white bird. And soon was to show that he had been the head of the sunlight and the father of the white clouds of heaven. And now there was not a pure light, and yet only gray clouds, which stopped the rays of the sun and devoured the heat between heaven and earth.

But the many ignoble birds that had survived the long struggle shouted loudly now because it was cold and always dark on the earth , and they said, the white birds carry the guilt and the fact that they had murdered him. And so they reversed what had been, and denied their guilt.

Therefore as the time went on, there came the dark evil demons who feel so at home in the dark. With these came also the illness of the spirit - and - the no-longer-understanding.

Because dark demons resemble the shine: they are essentially unreal, know no sorrow and no joy, neither fear nor any other feeling. What is essential, they do not understand and do not take care for it.

In the annex the dark spirits came to bear malice in this world. And some have realized that the white bird was also protective shield against the dark power.

What was therefore the light to guard against the darkness had been slaughtered by the jealous birds.

Now they became all victims of the Lord of the shadows.

Sajaha 12

(First Chapter)

Conversation between Sajaha and King Nebuchadnezzar II (Nebokadarsur)

Nebuchadnezzar: Speak to me, Sajaha, what course takes time? What path takes the world?

Sajaha: Darkness will cover the sky over the world and over time. Because the worshipers of the evil spirit have not been completely destroyed, they regain strength.

Poisonous thorns like they pierce in the bodies of the lands, the demon of evil also gets in your lands, in your city of light. Fall is approaching us, because the darkness is strong in the world.

Nebuchadnezzar: Did I not terribly beat the servants of darkness ? Destroyed their sites? Burnt the hell shrine? Executed their priests and leaders? Caught their superiors?

Sajaha: What's the use o King to uproot the poisonous plant in garden beds, if you do not destroy their seeds?

The evil will pick fresh seeds and mingle once again among the flowers, sucking the juice of their roots and finally overgrow the pure flowers.

A day will soon come when you no longer recognize the bed of your garden. The flowers will be stifled, the stumps of poisonous plants dominate the picture.

Extinguished will be the light by the dark shadows of the poisonous stumps. These will feed from the pith of the precious flowers, which, now overgrown, no longer see the power-giving rays of the sun. They are weakened and weakened again - the evil of darkness almost prevails completely.

Nebuchadnezzar: Hart I dealt with the emissaries of the dark spirit. But the king of Babylon is a just man, he can exercise mercy towards those who repent and renounce evil.

Sajaha: you believed lies, O king, you succumbed to hypocrites. Can it stop a thorn to itch? Can it stop a poison to poison? Can the lie stop being a lie?

You, O king, love goodness, and therefore you are looking for it. Your benevolence prevents you to recognize the evil in full. It can deceive you, the emissaries of the evil spirit have feigned - and you let many of them alive. Because of this the line of the light will suffer from it.

Nebuchadnezzar: I have grown old, my faithful Sajaha, my mind is facing the next world. I've never praised my campaigns, because my mind has always longed for wisdom and brightness - for me and for my people.

The empire/realm is powerful now. I will pass a strong Babylon the one who comes after me. But I was not the Third Sargon.

Sajaha: The Third Sargon will come in later times. He will destroy the servants of darkness with all her seed, he will uproot the evil by the roots.

He will show no mercy, will not spare one of the enemies of light; he will he have no mercy with those who remained passive. He will not tolerate the ones who do not recognize the whole. He will push down the lower species, he kills all the sick souls. Among the worshipers of the evil spirit is no trace left on the ground.

The third Sargon will be terrible against everything that is a hindrance to the development of pure light.

He will purify the world, will kill seven out of ten people and obliterate everything that is wrong and everything that bears the marks of the false.

He will be cruel to the darkness.

The bodies of the slain, he will pile up to high pyramids, to burn them.

Everything ignoble must fall. The eternal order, which will have been lost, will be restored by himself, sent by the deity.

Nebuchadnezzar: When, o Sajaha will this all be?

Sajaha: In that many years, from this day, that have elapsed since the first Sargon.

[The lifetime Sargon I is not known. Until 1982, 2800 BC or 2400 BC, since then Sargon I. is estimated from 3200 BC to 3800 BC, a study from 1986 called -3950 BC. So there is a large bandwidth and little certainty.]

The earthly world will then be bad.

But in the time span of the third part of a year, the emissary will have done his work.

He will come from the north; he will come unexpectedly upon in poison living earthly world; he will shake all at once - and his power will be invincible.

He will not ask anybody. He will know everything.

A band of upright will be around him. Sargon will give them the third light, and they will illuminate the world.

And the righteous will wade in the blood of slaughtered unjust.

Until the work is done, the fires of destruction will burn from one to the other end of the earth.

The truth alone will remain.

Nebuchadnezzar: But what happens to Babylon?

Sajaha: It will fall for a long time. Only the third Sargon will rebuild it again in the land of the north. There and then will be a new Babylon.

Nebuchadnezzar: now tell me this, faithful Sajaha: How will the new Babylon stand the times?

Sajaha: It will exist in the light and will reign for a thousand years, O King!

Sajaha 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sajaha 12

Chapter Two

Nebuchadnezzar: Tell me - so the king said to Sajaha in Esagila - what you see, until the third Sargon comes? What will be with the people? What will be with the empire/realm?

Sajaha: bad things will be. But nothing can prevent it, so it takes its course.

The poisonous thorn overgrows and scatters its caustic seeds near and far; Lies pour over the worldly circle with poisoned arrows, more and more.

The sun has obscured her light from Chaldea to the base of the midnight mountain. But people do not notice the appearance of falsehood, they are blinded by the reflection of fraudulently obtained gold.

Many benevolent fall, many malicious rise in their place. Shaddai's cruel breath twists the thoughts of many.

What is pure falls, what is unclean lifts up instead.
    What was below, will be above; Good and evil switch place.

Many people will be drunken. Madness will rule the world.

Parents lose their children, children reject their parents. The voices of the gods are not heared any more - except the lone righteous that shall be nothing in that time.

The peoples will have lost(will not recognize) their meaning. Armies are fighting against their commanders. The kings fall, and the temples become dust. Garbage comes up, garbage will rule.

All power will be in the claws of the unworthy. This will reverse the world.

Custom is no more, but vice is considered noble. Men will run away with boys, women will not want to be women, but appear with impunity as men themselves, people will mix with impunity with animals and beget hybrids. And hybrids of hybrids will be numberless in the streets of the cities, without being destroyed.

And the lowest will be elevated to the supreme by the servants of the evil spirit. And he is rejoicingly observes all this from his darkness.

The king interrupted frightened the seer.
    Nebuchadnezzar: O Sajaha! Faithful counselor of your old King! Give me a better picture of pity, I would like to take with me to the other world.

Sajaha: First must come the bad - and then the more terrible.

The evil spirit himself will enter the earth in human form - worshiped by all emissaries of evil.

He will wipe out the souls of the people, what the spirit of the deity had them previously brought will find a well prepared storage in order to feel comfortable, because the whole worldly circle will be of his mind - only the lonely righteous will wait in the silence of the hour, which will come forth.

First, however, evil needs to let off terrible steam on the earth world.

All that is bad is considered good, all that is good is considered bad.

People will not recognize no god anymore. Gluttony and fornication, treachery and deceit are called their gods. They will drink blood and wallow in slime.

Naughty lies they call truth, and truth will not be in them. Except in the lonely just waiting longingly to the Third Sargon, which they have secretly ordained their courage.

The spark of the new will spring from the trampled soil of Chaldea . He will rise up the sky and fly, carried by rushing clouds to the land of the north. From the tortured land will rise the liberator, the Avenger: The Third Sargon!

And North and South will rise by then, the lonely righteous will be enormous and hastily kindle the fire to carry forward, which burns all evil everywhere, yes everywhere.

As the king raised his hands to the sky.
    Nebuchadnezzar: Terrible they shall be, the righteous, and merciless!

Sajaha: So they will!

Sajaha 12

Chapter Three

The king went to Sajaha in the temple of sweet Ishtar, and he was old and tired and worried about the people and the empire/realm. For though Babylon was powerful and highly respected throughout the world, but the King felt that threatening disaster in times to come. The Sajaha had prophesied him such already. So he went to her into the temple.

Nebuchadnezzar: Sajaha, my dear faithful, tell me how it will be when the hour of light comes home on the earthly world, when times of evil will be over and the happy [times] will spread throughout my realm, and the earth.

Sajaha: There will be the first victory of the righteous, the brave, who stood against all the shadows of evil.

When the third Sargon will have come and will have beaten the battle, they will have been his swords - victorious against multiple majority.

Then he, the avenger, will thunder over the world in his fiery chariot, hurling lightning against the forces of darkness, until they are completely destroyed.

After all this the earthly world will be cleaned from all evil and free from all misery.

Now small crowds of people will live in the earthly world, but it will be the best, who now live and reign.

A tower will be built - seven times higher than E-Temen-An-Ki.

The earthly world will shine the beautiful and wonderful. Dispute will not happen again. No one will know greed anymore.no one will know aberration and fornication anymore. No one will need weapons anymore.

And you, my King, will look at it from the other world on the peak of the mount of the assembly. Then you will be embraced with joy.

Nebuchadnezzar: Distance is time. Lonely are the Brave and the righteous. But with them is the deity!