Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: response to the black women are less attractive article

i must have visited a different Belfast but since you live their ill drop the subject

and the fat that the church needs to be burned to the ground

both catholic and christian long live the Republic of Ireland
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-20-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

lol im in republic or ireland now, living here for the summer

i can safely say they are both as shit as each other and yea churches everywhere are silly

especially those in Ireland

the protestant dick ride the queen and preaches servitude to the crown and degrades the sovereignty of Ireland causing the economical issue there facing

the same for the catholic just trade the queen for the pope

the will never get out of debt until Ireland is sovereign

yup i'm the kind of ass hole the visits a county and demand the rights to bare arms and supports the spreed of republics

i do the same thing here in japan

Japan will never be free until every citizen is guaranteed the right to bare arms
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-20-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

wait..

u want every body in ireland to have guns ?? honestly there are some stupid as hell secreterians over here and that would only cause a load of trouble

ESPECIALLY if u unite ireland lol, if u unite ireland and make the prods live in the same "country" then give everyone guns.... well thats just dumb as hell

no one in NORTHERN ireland wants to become a part of one ireland because down south is for the catholics, up here is for the british prodestants.

and that mentality is the problem not the right to bare arms and its perpetuated by both sides of the clergy to keep Ireland poor and away from the Celtic heritage
    it was and is anti-Irish to pray to the Abrahamic god the vary god that attempted genocide on the Irish in the first place the realizing that to be impossible opted for division instead.

but non of this changes the fact the the right to bare arms is the most important of human rights and with out it you have no rights at all
    the rights of life, liberty, and property, can not exist without the right to bare arms

i'm also proud to say that non of my family members are ether protestant or catholic thy ether stick with the Celtic tradition or are atheist

another words if you cannot adequately defend your self
    i can take your life, your voice, and your land from you.

and there is not shit you can do about it.

so thy can have guns and not you

let me reemphasise this

so they can have guns and not you

but they cannot have guns

ok noted Mormmans with guns scare the hell out of me

im not fuckin kidding Mormons and guns keeps me awake at night

so back to me wanting to fuck maya rudolph, one of u weirdos gotta know how to reach her on here..so how about it? bong

I'll just leave this here...

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    so back to me wanting to fuck maya rudolph, one of u weirdos gotta know how to reach her on here..so how about it? bong
    I'm with you on that one.

She could totally get it!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    sorry dude but unless shes friend with Ellen i cant help you

plus shes not that funny granted shes funny the most the SNL cast but that's not saying much
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

see even non otakus like a good cosplay

well i see you a Morrigan
    and raise you a cammy and Holo

*add note
    i wont post pics of my wife as yurippe so stop asking
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-20-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    and that mentality is the problem not the right to bare arms and its perpetuated by both sides of the clergy to keep Ireland poor and away from the Celtic heritage
    it was and is anti-Irish to pray to the Abrahamic god the vary god that attempted genocide on the Irish in the first place the realizing that to be impossible opted for division instead.

but non of this changes the fact the the right to bare arms is the most important of human rights and with out it you have no rights at all
    the rights of life, liberty, and property, can not exist without the right to bare arms

i'm also proud to say that non of my family members are ether protestant or catholic thy ether stick with the Celtic tradition or are atheist
    hmmmmm maybe maybe not. never really thought about it tbh, and really, its not that big an issue over here, no one really brings that topic up over here, i guess is coz we dont have many gun murders and stuff, i mean compared to america our hoods and ghettos just arent on the same level

thinking about it tho im really not sure, i mean there are some dumb as hell people over here and like i say gun shooting and stuff is rare and would only happen to those secerterian groups, i think i wud feel in more danger if most people had guns then what it is like now tbh

think about it only the separatist and army have guns

don't you think maybe the criminals would think twice about pulling a gun out if there was a chance that an bystander could pull one out to and not just one but 20

i mean i know that in America all of the mass shooting happened in gun free zones
    criminals have guns they do not abide by the law but the law abiding citizen is incapable of adequately protecting himself or his right

and i know allot of people over there are talking about it allot of the Irish are fed up with the government and the terrorist overpowering them
    radical Catholic and protestants are using the place as a war zone even though the kinda a cease fire at the moment but the average citizen can do nothing but become a collateral damage for a fight that's not their own

sorry i haven't been to Ireland sense i was 14 some of the things i say my be out of date here i will make gun control vary simple

watch all three parts

and just because its an American issue does not mean it doesn't matter world wide only dictators like gun control

yeah but noone really pulls guns out anyways, and if the dude knows a bystander is likely to have a gun its just gonna make him do more extreme things because he knows he'll be under threat aswell.

honestly this topic is flat out not brought up over here, if guns became legal i think id just see all these hodlums becoming more extreme and causing the police even more problems (atm riots are usually just petrol bombs and things like that, tho i did read recently someone got shot in the leg, but like i say it aint common)

right now i dont think its necessary on the whole. violence aint that bad over here, guns would just add fuel to a small fire imo. maybe once that fire gets bigger and bigger then guns will be the extuingisher, but right now i dont think so

ill check the video out

really tho this issue aint talked about much over here at all. maybe i just live in too nice a neighbourhood lol