Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my passion for life

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    lmao yo Angry,u spitting real right now yo,i can't even argue,i feel like a lame ass nigga right now,yo after this spisode I'm thinking of changing my rap name to just Crispin,thats if I ever pick up a mic again yo,cause that whole graveyard shifter hardcore persona was me believing I was a cerain type of dude wen in reality,i took for someone to show me who I really am,a boaderline weak pussy,fuck it,i said it man

no that means you're a human being; anybody acting like they don't have 'emo moments' in life and doesn't get put through the wringer emotionally when in a crazy relationship is either a liar, a robot, or an emotionless idiot.

This thread makes me wanna take bath with a toaster.

BASCO

look at skamp shitting on this dude right after he's been dickriding him for months trying to cop a collabo

Quote Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
    look at skamp shitting on this dude right after he's been dickriding him for months trying to cop a collabo
    Reverse psychology

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

In all seriousness, get the hell away from her now! I've been there. You feel bad for leaving her due to a mental problem, but you owe it to yourself to be happy. Love yourself above all women. That's how you will find happiness.

guys,listen,this year alone,ive had to do away with alotta hommies because niggaz aint real no more,my finances are iffy, but most importantly,im inlove with a bi polar chick,i mean she has it,if you never been with someone like that,i caution you,do not get into it,shes destroying me as a man yo,when her episodes start,im the worst guy on earth,i don't do enough,she resents me etc and shit drags on for weeks,whats fucked up is we sposed to me getting married but I'm having 2nd thoughts,she has made me 2nd guess everything about myself,everything yo...sucks causefor the first time in life,i really wanna be with someone and be true to em but his bi polar thing...

trust me folks,i don't mean to be emo,but I'm experiencing something I'm not accustomed to,i was never the dude to wanna settle down with one girl,now I'm realising maybe it's not something for guys like me
    for instance,she had an episode yesterday but look what's going on in my fb wall this morn,u see this shit INF? It's like she doesn't remember that she broke off our engagement yesterday,this s soo bizaare man

the best advice you can take from here is to dead it with that chick. All dude respect but it sound like she is draining the life force right out of you.ppl prey on energy directly and indirectly and messing with somebody that is bi-polar you are bound to get your energy preyed upon.They do that shit to ppl while they are just trying to get right.

Yeah fam , take a vacation or something and distance yourself from that shit.You can obviously see its no good.

yo Grave man, on the real.

i know you better then this from the few years i been here.

dead that shit right now fam, cause like its been said things WILL get worse. its all on how you face the situation.

only YOU make yourself feel weak, the longer you let yourself feel that way the more it starts to take hold. i know the feeling better then most.

you cant be responsible for everyones actions, whether its this girl you with ot whether it was the death of your homie, you cant blame yourself. my cousin died in a car crash too, he was 21 when it happened, i was 18 and everyday i thought to myself, damn yo i coulda been there. but he sealed his fate.

all this higher power talk aint nuthin either, what higher power is there then the will of man? none that i know of, not to this day at least. if you afraid to meet your maker, make your maker afraid to meet you, fear nothing or else it grips you icy. trust.

and NEVER stifle the creative flow, Angry on point with that. feed off it, this bitch got you mad rip her up on a track, tell the car crash story.... on WAX!! just lay it out.

theres fake fucks every walk of life, choose the path wisely, lead dont follow and break right when they all go left.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I'm just mad depressed lately and don't feel alive or like living anymore, waking up is hell lately,I'm not on no suicide shit tho,I'm just kinda fed up,anyone ever experience this and if so,any tips on how to get outta thiz kinda mood or feeling?
    STOP LIsTENING TO WACK ROBOT TANK

DRINK CHAMOMILE TEA USED TO TREAT EVERYTHING IN KEMET
    http://www.adagio.com/herbal/chamomile.html

Description
    The finest chamomile flowers in the world come from the Nile River Valley of Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety.

ALSO JOIN A GYM WITH SOME DUDES, U DONT GOTTA LIFT WEIGHTS JUST DO THE OLYIMPTICAL MACHINE , AND THEY WILL BE BANGIN WHOREs THERE

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    U just lost a listener!!!

How can a self proclaimed GraveyardShifter be such an emo faggit!!!

Iwill destroy u in any track bar for bar

Ur accent is mo match for my spanglish

98% of ur threads r wak as fuck
    The other 2% r ur video beats whoch r good but quickly ruined when u rap talk over them.

Pick up ur skirt Addabeesie and fondle ur balls, u r a boy!
    ROFLmAO

ALSO DONT TAKE THESE DUDES ADVICE WIT SHROOMZ, NOT SURE IF ITS AS BAD AS LsD BUT U SEE WHAT HAPPEnED TO ROBOT TANK
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-26-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    U DONT GOTTA LIFT WEIGHTS JUST DO THE OLYIMPTICAL MACHINE
    hahahahahaha
    so fucking dumb

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

I'm just mad depressed lately and don't feel alive or like living anymore, waking up is hell lately,I'm not on no suicide shit tho,I'm just kinda fed up,anyone ever experience this and if so,any tips on how to get outta thiz kinda mood or feeling?
    i've just recently been feeling like that...i got so much shit going on, so much fucked up shit...its overwhelming..and i don't know where to start or what to do anymore
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

ODB says:

if u need a book - Underboss by Peter Maas its a bio on snitchin ass Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. read that book and u'll see had bad some people had it. prolly the best book i ever read. took me 2 days to finish. matter fact i just posted this in the Book reccommendation thread like yesterday or somethin.

and if shes in L.A. wit u....LEAVE TOWN NOW!!!! go home get ur shit get the fuck outta where ur stayin. i know u got at least one friend that she dont know. go kick it wit him or her for a minute. divise a gameplan for ur next couple weeks or so and stick to it. shes bipolar so shes not gonna leave u alone until u've ben gone long enough for somebody else to fuck her. then shell prolly get over u. and every bipolar person i have ever known are compulsive liars. my cousin is married to one. but hes a puss so his sitcho is different. i had a chance to fuck her earlier the same day my cousin met her. but i didnt want to cuz i knew she was a stage 5 clinger and that she was nuts. my cousin and i were roommates at the time. so i took one my boys to Philly to pick up this bitch he was fuckin wit. We didnt get back till the next mornin at 10 am. My cousins stupid ass moved the bitch in within like 14 hours of meeting her. within 2 weeks she tried to fuck me and like 6 of my friends. some of em prolly did. now hes married to herr!! im not sayin this id what ur goin through...but do u really wann live the rest of ur life with a bitch that makes u feel like this? and it does sound like u need a good fight. and dont do the shrroms. i took em once when i was perfectly fine and ended up bein depressed for cpl days maybe a week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    hahahahahaha
    so fucking dumb
    IM NOT GONNA GOOGLE HOW TO SPELL A GYM MACHINe TO IMPRESS A YOUNG JEFF GOLDBLUM

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

try to focus on yourself more. buy a book that yr interested in and read it. go outside. enjoy the sun, the breeze, the trees, and the sight of other people enjoying themselves. i'm not saying stop giving a fuck about your lady, but if you start doing you and she notices, she'll have no choice but to hop aboard or kick rocks. food for thought's idea of tripping out is good, but you gotta expect to travel down a couple dark corridors during yr trip, since you aren't exactly in the best state of mind. if i had access to some shrooms, best believe i'd be taking them right as i'm typing this. those dark corridors are scary and intimidating, but you learn a lot about yourself, even moreso than if you were to have a good trip. on top of that, they leave a lasting effect.