Thread: A REASON FOR ROBOT TANK FANs TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default A REASON FOR ROBOT TANK FANs TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES

Two people are facing criminal charges after a “party game” gone wrong ended in a man’s death.

Authorities said

Jimmy Mounts, 27, of Romeoville, was at a garage party in the 2000 block of Waterford in Crest Hill Sept. 25 when he starting offering other guests $5 if they could take a punch from

21-year-old Tiffany Startz, of Joliet.

John A. Powell, 25, who was 5-foot-8 and weighed 140 pounds, took Mounts’ wager and stood before the 5-foot-5, 142-pound Startz, police said.

Witnesses told police Startz swung and hit Powell once in the face. He collected his money from Mounts and continued talking and interacting with others for a few minutes before he collapsed, police said.

He was rushed to Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center in Joliet, where he was pronounced dead in the emergency room at 9:47 p.m.

Will County Coroner Patrick O’Neil said Powell died of a brain hemorrhage caused by blunt-force trauma. Medical reports indicate a vein in Powell’s neck opened up when his head snapped back and led to the brain injury.

“Initially there were conflicting reports from the witnesses about what had happened,” Crest Hill Police Chief Dwayne Wilkerson said. “But further investigation the night of the party found out about the bet.”

Powell was employed by E.H. Lynn Industries. A rapper and recording artist, he was known as “Fatboy” with the group Krazy Killas.

Will County state’s attorney’s spokesman Charles Pelkie said after reviewing the evidence prosecutors decided to charge Mounts and Startz with reckless conduct, a felony that carries penalties of up to three years in prison.

O’Neil last week ruled Powell’s death a homicide, noting on the death certificate he died “as the result of a party game.”

Startz turned herself in to police Dec. 28 before she was released on $10,000 bail. Mounts was arrested Monday and released on $5,000 bail.

R.I.P. FATBOY
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-26-2011 at 07:30 PM.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

deezang

that's a fucked up way to go

death by short blond white girl punch

hahahahhahahahaaah dude that guy is pathetic i blame this on the bitchification of america
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

y dont u just blame ur bitchification on my dick, faggit.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!