Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggest me a poster

Default Suggest me a poster

I hope ppl don't think im joking when i say i don't read a lot of your posts.
    i literally can't get myself to read a lot of your posts, and when i do based on it's positioning in the thread i seldom look over to see the name that posted it unless it's a name that matters and that i can recognize right away.

i can't spend all day as a reading ass nigga. just reading and reading and reading and shit. It's not even on purpose, just a habit.
    i also can't read gavins posts when they're too long though i will admit he matters *hug*

BUT! i had a revelation when i read Fatal Ovaltine's posts. He's fucking hilarious dude, but only hilarious at how starkly unfunny he is. He comes off as the guy that you would make a casual 'chuckle worthy' joke too just for the shits, and then months after he keeps bringing it up cause he thinks it's your 'inside joke'. Just a read hermaphoditic cornhole that lacks the charisma of a man and the nipples of a woman.

it's really funny, now, to go back and read his hidiously unfunny diatribe, which brings me to the point...

SUGGEST ME SOME POSTERS! i want to rediscover the wucorp experience by pulling societies disguarded toys out of the proverbial basement where they've been left to dwell. What are some unimportant faggots that will aid in my gleeful enjoyment of laughing at others.

1%
    Last edited by TSA; 05-29-2011 at 02:13 PM.

'

LOL

Excellent analysis of of Fatal. You hit every point.

I'd suggest you actually read L1NKZ posts because he's dead serious with everything he writes in them. I think the last time I read one, he stated the internet was alien technology.
    Last edited by The Seer; 05-29-2011 at 03:04 PM.

the internet alien tech bwaaaaaahahahaah your right that is funy
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

fmr. canadian defense minister...

three niggas who went into space

buzz aldrin

edgar michell

gordon cooper

Apparently, it's now STYLE's job to ruin threads.

While I do think TSA has some valid points, I reject his original premise that he doesn't read because he finds the posts interesting, it's that he just doesn't read. With his 3rd gradeish writing style and lack of witticisms, if the internet were a piece of paper, you get the sense he would be writing in crayon. I mean his best humor hotbuttons are large bold type and a nauseatingly long chain of the same picture copy and pasted.

Don't worry, he probably won't read this anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    While I do think TSA has some valid points, I reject his original premise that he doesn't read because he finds the posts interesting, it's that he just doesn't read. With his 3rd gradeish writing style and lack of witticisms, if the internet were a piece of paper, you get the sense he would be writing in crayon. I mean his best humor hotbuttons are large bold type and a nauseatingly long chain of the same picture copy and pasted.

Don't worry, he probably won't read this anyway.
    i agree

then again i just turn in papers of sleeping drool
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    LOL

Excellent analysis of of Fatal. You hit every point.

I'd suggest you actually read L1NKZ posts because he's dead serious with everything he writes in them. I think the last time I read one, he stated the internet was alien technology.

hahahahahaha, i did just startin noticing this guy talks about weird shit like that

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

buzz aldrin

edgar michell

gordon cooper
    there all made and have no evidence

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

buzz aldrin

edgar michell

gordon cooper
    +1 ROBBY AND THE REST OF YOU FAGS ARE SAYING THERES NO ALIENS ARE BIBLE HUMPERs
    PEACE

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW LOUIs
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-29-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    there all made and have no evidence
    made? keep your bullshit conspiracy theories to yourself.

BASCO

check two is a real fuckin character

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    +1 ROBBY AND THE REST OF YOU FAGS ARE SAYING THERES NO ALIENS ARE BIBLE HUMPERs
    PEACE

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW LOUIs
    but..ceited.......

i am god

and i do believe there are extraterrestrials just there not here

it illogical to believe they are form out side of the milky way
    and sense we are in the boonies in our own galaxy it seams unlikely that that any one would want to come here to spread there influence

and sense the milky way is a relatively young galaxy it would be more likely that technologically wise they are only about 100 ahead of us because the Christians set us back those years do you think its possible in 100 years that man would be able to travel outside of are galaxy let alone Sol and what if there culture was held back even longer do to religious influence

when you think of ET you think
    some supremely powerful intelligent creature

but when i think of ET i think of a creature who has the same problems as us just a slightly deferent genetic code and evolutionary line
    Last edited by Dokuro; 05-29-2011 at 07:48 PM.

oh and lizard are a lower life form they cant compete with mammals there is no way a lizard would be capable of space travel they cant even figure out how to adapt to extreme cold