Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7 (Secret) Ways We Are Being Poisoned

prop·a·gan·da/ˌpräpəˈgandə/Noun
    1. Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
    2. The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

i'm pretty sure that video a wile back showed that the info was misleading and incorrect

and they are incredibly biased

look at the words they use thats not fear mongering
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol you know you haven't slept with a girl that is under 300 pounds. You're the typical stick boy getting bossed around by some smelly wildabeast with a race car driver stache.
    "COW"

Center
    Of the
    World
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

i love you louis..

add this to your fb.. they will provide you scientific evidence on the daily,, numerous times..

ive been a follower of their organisation a while

Millions Against Monsanto by OrganicConsumers.org
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/millionsagainst

last few articles they linked on my fb (which i have not posted here)

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...F55Z0i&h=aa2d8
    Africa Science News Service | Reporting about African science with an African eye

http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...icle_23304.cfm
    Iowa State University Receives $500K Gift from Monsanto Iowa State University is establishing a faculty chair in soybean breeding in its...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-to-avoid.aspx
    Find out why you should avoid supermarket food that contains genetically modified organisms (GMO), fructose, and artificial sweeteners

i understand you promote gmo foods, have you ever looked into the negative aspects of it?

peace louis

im not a member of greenpeace, or any political group.. so please do not mix up my personal views with the views of poltical groups.

thankyou

i only feed my cows the best synthetic feeds

so yes i look into it allot

but most of your info is outdated and stuck in the 60 things are better now

organic pesticides kills everything
    synthetic kills only what needed

but hey if you want to go all organic and think we need to please be the first to line up and kill your self but because there are allot of us here on this planet tat need to eat i'm going to see what happens when i add this this shark gene that rejects cancer to this corn

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    im not a member of greenpeace, or any political group.. so please do not mix up my personal views with the views of poltical groups.

thankyou
    so your not a member but you buy into there propaganda yeah a fence sitter that better

then don't talk on this fuckin subject you COW this is a fuckin matter of life and fuckin death of suffering and bliss if your going to be a fence sitter then don't speak

oh and don't buy any genetically modified food give you dog to some one who will love him

don't eat apple or oranges or corn and rice

don't drink milk don't pet cats

don't touch or do anything that man has modified from it organic state

or are ou the kinda person who want everyting and keep it from some one ells who needs it

you know what the word

hypocrite

all crops are modified from its original state that what man does

louis, i have trained you well my young padawan.
    but you must face Tissa if you want to become a Sith Lord.

???

the fuck are you talking about style i have been here longer then you

you never fuckin trained me i have been a master before you were out of nappys

and the fuck is a padowan

please translate that in demon for me i don't understand that alien mombojumbo

yes!!! give in to your anger... your hatred. let it surge thru you... embrace it. yesssss......
    your training is almost complete.

and no i was here before the 04 crash buddy boy. ask Ben. i was called "broadband" and only posted in gfx and ktl.

dude i was to fucker

and i already gave into my hate

i was trained by master Q.B. Fox in the art of Malevolence

The ABBOTT

first off louis GMO crops are nutritional deficient compared to heirloom organic crops sothe whole argument of feeding people is bogus and so is every thing else you said.

i got a golfball sized ganglion cyst in my wrist that was there for a month from running a sinking hammer 12 hours straight. i went to the DR. on friday he wanted to give me steroids then surgery if roids didnt work. I went and got Traumeel homoepathic gel and pills and today the cyst is almost gone and i have no pain since i first applied the medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

'

How many gold coins did you shell out to get the homo gel?

The ABBOTT

u see utah just passed a bill making gold and silver just as good as cash in a transaction? apmex is now minting fractional silver

your a clown

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

I want you to not buy gold and silver Robby. I'm glad you don't understand what this chart means.