Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: man fuck black owned businesses

Default man fuck black owned businesses

everyones always talking about black owned businesses and how there needs to be black owned businesses blah blah blah

man fuck that shit
    every black owned business in this town is an asswhipe oriented abuse of customers and black employees can't control their facial expressions.

the fuck i gotta wait for literally 2 and a half hours to get a hair cut when there 2 ppl in front of me? mind you i had to just walk out because i have a job.

then you go to 'black clothing stores' selling hideous shit perpetuating stereotypes and shit then charging 400 dollars, i kid you not, 400 dollars for a pair of no jeans whose brand has no real distriction are respect anywhere outside of prison.

all fucking talking all the fucking time on their cellphones with customers waiting, not making money and shit trying to fucking argue with you when you want a particular hair cut trying to say your head is round when it's fucking square and shit and you tell them to just give you the fucking hair cut and they do and come on some shit like 'ok i see what you mean be square' YEAH THANKS FOR REALIZING I OWN MY FUCKING HEAD FAGGOT

then mcdonalds at night is staffed with all black ppl that just look pissed off and lazy for no reason, getting mad at you for being alive and shit. fuck you you black asshole

i'm totally against black owned businesses. i think if these black ppl were serious they would start killing off these white ppl but since they're not serious and like that slave shit they won't.

fuck em. there's not one black owned busniess that isn't into dickary. even my dad hires homeless alcoholics and won't listen then i tell him that the cost he's saving its worth the trouble. cause he's black. just like the rest of you.

{>____<}

I have to agree with you regarding barbershops. I haven't been to one since 2008 (yes I know my hairline is receding but this is when I had a good hairline and all). The one that I always went too moved to another location without my knowledge in 2008. Believe it or not, that barbershop was VERY GOOD in terms of customer service! So, during that time I decide to go to another barbershop. BIG MISTAKE! The barber was probably a low level drug dealer and the women there were fat, ugly, and masculine as heck! The worse thing about it was the guy who cut my hair used bad clippers. He didn't even know how to line up properly. When I walked out, a fat bitch said something really smart. I made a promise to myself that I'd never go to another barbershop again.

I've been to some bad ones in my life, believe me. It's the people who crowd up in there. What can the owner do about it? Business is business.

I can honestly say that some of the black owned businesses I know are pretty good. The clothing stores that I used to go to when I was young were good in terms of customer service. But when they started hiring the ghetto ones, I stopped going to those places because the employees would attract a bad crowd. What makes it so bad is that they'll talk to you as if you're a dog but they'll treat non-blacks with respect and kindness. Are you serious? Who hires these people? If productivity is down, why continue to employ the ones who can understand how to do their job?

Again, all black owned businesses aren't niggerish. It's the environment and the people. You're right about the facial expressions, though. The bitches are usually the ones who do that. For black women, I believe it's a defense mechanism to repeal men because the women believe that every man who looks at them wants them. Really?

The ABBOTT

TSA, you from Lincoln right? I live up in Omaha, but have been going to Lincoln on occasion for my job. Sometimes I have some time to kill in between stops I have to make. Was wondering if where I can find a black barbershop, and do you got any good eating spots, such as a place that has soul food,

TSA, you should join the 'Lambda Lambda Lambda' frat like on Revenge of the Nerds.

he has a point. this is how i knew that he and his dad were gonna fail miserably at starting a biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I have to agree with you regarding barbershops. I haven't been to one since 2008 (yes I know my hairline is receding but this is when I had a good hairline and all). The one that I always went too moved to another location without my knowledge in 2008. Believe it or not, that barbershop was VERY GOOD in terms of customer service! So, during that time I decide to go to another barbershop. BIG MISTAKE! The barber was probably a low level drug dealer and the women there were fat, ugly, and masculine as heck! The worse thing about it was the guy who cut my hair used bad clippers. He didn't even know how to line up properly. When I walked out, a fat bitch said something really smart. I made a promise to myself that I'd never go to another barbershop again.

I've been to some bad ones in my life, believe me. It's the people who crowd up in there. What can the owner do about it? Business is business.

I can honestly say that some of the black owned businesses I know are pretty good. The clothing stores that I used to go to when I was young were good in terms of customer service. But when they started hiring the ghetto ones, I stopped going to those places because the employees would attract a bad crowd. What makes it so bad is that they'll talk to you as if you're a dog but they'll treat non-blacks with respect and kindness. Are you serious? Who hires these people? If productivity is down, why continue to employ the ones who can understand how to do their job?

Again, all black owned businesses aren't niggerish. It's the environment and the people. You're right about the facial expressions, though. The bitches are usually the ones who do that. For black women, I believe it's a defense mechanism to repeal men because the women believe that every man who looks at them wants them. Really?
    What did the fat girl say to you?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    What did the fat girl say to you?
    I left my umbrella in the shop. I came back to get it and she said, "Ha. Yeah, you bedda had pick da up cuz someone would sho take it." I ignored her and the rest of the bitches while existing the shop. I guess I must've have pissed her off because she yelled saying she was talking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    TSA, you should join the 'Lambda Lambda Lambda' frat like on Revenge of the Nerds.
    fuck that shit its all about Kappa Kappa Kappa yes i am prepared to be kappad

but i have to agree with TSA this time fuck black own businesses except for mine of course
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dude, It's all about Delta Kappa Epsilon and Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

DKS run the country and SAE are the oldest and have the most members and can draw the most manpower for connections (It's always a plus to be able to actually run into people who can do the handshake and use the connections) I'm going to pledge SAE because there aren't Dekes where I'm going to college. Plus most good schools have a chapter so if I transfer or when I'm a grad student I'll still be set.

I'm mean maybe I'm just being serious on a Wu Tang Forum, but someone's got to be.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

TSA is mad cause due to his shady nigerian dna he will never get a loan or venture capital.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Dude, It's all about Delta Kappa Epsilon and Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

DKS run the country and SAE are the oldest and have the most members and can draw the most manpower for connections (It's always a plus to be able to actually run into people who can do the handshake and use the connections) I'm going to pledge SAE because there aren't Dekes where I'm going to college. Plus most good schools have a chapter so if I transfer or when I'm a grad student I'll still be set.

I'm mean maybe I'm just being serious on a Wu Tang Forum, but someone's got to be.
    yes yes you are

and Kappa Kappa Kappa (KKK) will always be the greatest house

but i don't know about no frat never been in one
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

'

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    he has a point. this is how i knew that he and his dad were gonna fail miserably at starting a biz.
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    TSA is mad cause due to his shady nigerian dna he will never get a loan or venture capital.
    Troll much?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    yes yes you are

and Kappa Kappa Kappa (KKK) will always be the greatest house

but i don't know about no frat never been in one
    Yeah but you can't even get with imaginary sorority bitches if you aren't a bourbon slamming fratdaddy. Although I'm sure Style will claim otherwise because of course he's had sex with 50% of the girls in Georgia. What Style doesn't know is he's still a GDI crack fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    Troll much?

Yeah Style's feeling small in the pants again I noticed. He's trying to talk shit to TSA again.

Style you're talking shit about a lack of accessible venture capital when you just said your company takes in a total of $0 in revenues the other day.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 05-31-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

shhhhh robbie....i'm trying to communicate with it.