Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shaquille O'Neal retires

-

I'm glad he finally retired. He was very good. I like watching his old highlights when he played for Orlando. He used to dunk on a lot of people and he broke some backboards. I remember when he brought down those backboards against Phoenix and New Jersey. I had never seen nothing like that. It'll be interesting to see him doing NBA broadcasting on TNT with Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. Remember when him and Charles Barkley got into a fight when Charles played for Houston and Shaq was with the Lakers? Charles threw the ball at Shaq's head LOL.

SHAQ IS THE MAN , that fool gave me good memories . L.a. is the shit ! he was dope. his dunks were cool . shaq was sick in game 7 of the 2000 western conference finals. that crossover by kobe on pippen then the lob to shaq , damn im getting goosebumps . sick . thanks shaq , L.a. loved u .
    Trip

-

He should've never rapped and never did movies. He should've focused on shooting free throws and getting a jumpshot because those were the weaknesses of his game. Only reason why he dominated was because he was bigger than most centers.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.